Valakyths Final Resignation

Banned

I am done, I have just had it on this server I always try to leave things on a good note but I just can't this time. I will not say anything about what happened and I will keep this tame cause I want this to be a smooth resignation and I don't want to spark any drama in this server. Most of you know me now as Valakyth but some of you don't know me as Carnage there are the few. I joined this server a very long time ago late 2017 to be exact and the amount of good memories I had here were incredible until I stopped making them. I have met so many people here who I have gotten to know so well and will continue to talk to on a regular basis but I just cannot continue to join this server anymore. The recent update was amazing and I wish I would have stayed longer to get the full experience of this server but in recent events I will no longer be staying. There are so many of you that I cannot mention all of you so I am going to start the mentions but if I forget you just DM me in discord at Valakyth#8683.

@ClawListen man thank you so much for reinvigorating me to come back to this server and giving it another shot with out you I wouldn't have met the people I did and wouldn't have made the other memories that I did here. You are amazing man, your RP is spot on you care about everything you do and run. Without you I wouldn't have spent my energy on this server like I did so from the bottom of my heart thank you.
@ConradMy main man conrad you are amazing sincerely amazing, you have made my time here so enjoyable, I wish I could have RPed with you more man, you are the best palpy don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You have done amazing things and you have my respect. Thank you for all the good times and the yelling and screaming and the overall craziness you made palpy senile and that was hilarious.
@SEXICOBest gree in years man, you have done something truly amazing with 41st, keep up what you are doing and one day your hard work will pay off, I know people may not see it and some may think you aren't doing much but I will tell you and everyone else this man puts in so much work I have never seen anyone like him, this man deserves your respect he shouldn't have to ask for it he should just get it, look at the hard work he does and realize that what he does not only improves the 41st but improves the server.
@BatdogThis guy am I right he has made the come back story of a life time, something you see once in a million years. He went from banned to being the most successful XO the 41st has seen in a long long long time, he is up there with the greats show this man the respect he deserves.
@BroWe may not have seen eye to eye on a lot of things but here is what I will give you, while I may not have liked you all the time I have to give you some sort of thank you right I mean I learned a lot from you I guess I mean I learned a lot I may not like you a lot but I have to say you taught me something no one else could that I should respect everyone even if I don't like them and that how I speak to certain people impacts my future.
@SquishyFishyyLook my hot headedness may have gotten between us but I have to say you have done something truly amazing, you have became a master in record time, I have never seen that before how long was it like 3 maybe 4 months and you were a master, I had been at that shit for almost 5 YEARS and I didn't make it to master so you have something special so don't throw it away also your a cunt want you to know that bud, but I still love ya all the same and that ain't gay love its bro love.
@DekuBest Plo Koon I have seen you may have been inactive but you were good, thank you for the RP you gave me, it was fantastic do well with the 501st they need you and you need them, also Mr. Koon.
@MavelleHonestly I don't know what to say but thank you, you are amazing. your RP is phenomenal, your love the server is unmatched and most of all your love for the community is ever growing. Its like you never stop, so for me please stop and look at what you have and just smile because you my friend have the world in the palm of your hand now what you do with that is up to you, please don't forget that.
@Stixnow listen and listen good, you my dumb fuck of a friend are awesome, through and through you are fucking incredible. I know you may not like me all the time but what can I say you're still amazing to be around. Please don't forget that you are awesome and please for the love of good stop DRINKING TEA THAT SHIT IS FUCKING DISGUSTING ALSO BOTTO OF WHOTA YOU DUMB CUNT, hehehehe.
@XylopsThis guy what can I say but the best aussie on server, you have been there for me since day one and I have nothing to say but thank you. You have done something truly amazing as DU Master please please please don't let anyone tell you other wise you are incredible don't ever forget that.
@SatanYOU SUCK AT BATTLESHIP YOU ONLY WON CAUSE I FUCKED UP AND SENT YOU A SCREEN SHOT, but on a more serious note you are one of my best friends on this server and I will be coming back in the TS for my rematch expect that cause I will not make the same mistake twice. But keep doing the incredible job that you are doing with the guild I wish I could have been a LT under you but lets be real here I threw in that interview and you know it.
@shroudHey bud I am gonna miss you, I am gonna miss making the Anakin your mom is dead jokes, I am gonna miss trying to gaslight you into looking for her but you are amazing and funny and overall one of the best people on this server I wish I could have been a master with you but I threw that away.
@MidnightThank you so much, you know why, I have no idea how to thank you for what you have done for me, you know why and just know that you have been amazing and will continue to be amazing, you may be mingy as fuck but you have made head way in the 212th I see a good future here for you, just know that you are fantastic.
@SquareI have always wanted to do this but how many rules am I breaking by pinging you in my lovely resignation cause it has to be a few right yeahhhhhhh I hope, but you have done something special with this server actually special this server was a home that I needed for a while and you and the rest of the founder team were able to provide that home so thank you.
@JadI am going to continue to rack up the COC offenses but you are hilarious, your ability to RP as a fucking barrel is unmatched and thank you for being one of the best founders this server has ever seen.

Now this is farewell no more coming back 3 days later, no more signing off for now, no more coming back I am done here this server was amazing but my time here has officially come to a close, if you have any questions save them cause I am not answering them, I am not going to be a dick and throw people under the bus so don't ask for the juicy drama cause you ain't gettin shit.......BUT I feel like I am missing a few people to ping SOOOOOO BACK TO PINGS

@BrooklynYou my friend have been amazing I never thought in a million years that I would come back to this server and make the friends that I did but ya know what I did and I wouldn't trade it for a second, you are amazing the feud between my BH and your Marshal CMDR I like to believe is unmatched and it will stay that way, keep in contact old friend.
@ProntoYou my friend have an incredible future ahead of you on this server no doubt about it, you are a master, CMDR and much more I don't know how you could fuck it up just don't throw it away.

I think I am done now...................................................NOPE I GOT MORE BITCHES TO PING

@SixtaYou my friend never stop do you........do you? Anyways you have done something amazing with Jedi so the question is can you do it again, can the man become Yoda again????? We must find out... as the cool kids would say DO IT FOR THE VINE.

Alright I am done now I swear. So for the final time, no ifs, no buts and no maybes I am signing off of Synergy Role play forever, I will hang in the TS and talk to all of you but I will no longer play this server so I love all of you but this is Valakyth signing off over and out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KnFcsSIzbg

• Friendly 6

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

o7. Really wish you would stick around longer. You are one of the best members of the staff team and a good friend. Hope too see you around

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

o7 I love you and will miss you

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Banned

Peace bro, hope everything works out for you. 😁

r4ymo.gif

I hope you can find it to come back one day and give it another try. If theres anything i've learned about my time here is the server is not the same after even only 3 months time lapse. If not, its been fun and i'll miss you!

• Agree 2

spacer.pngspacer.png

It's been an amazing ride my friend, I'm glad I got to make so many memories with you. I hope one day that despite what you've said in your resignation that you do come back to the server. 

Made Cin Drallig a DU Jedi 

• 3 weeks later...