1 Year As Jesse

Hello there,

On this day 1 year ago I got the lore job of 501st Jesse. To me its a huge honor and a privilege to be roleplaying as Jesse for a year now, I have had a lot of great times and moments as the character and its been very fun to roleplay him. From the Jessie TV show jokes to other fun nods about me going out like a man on a venator, I've enjoy almost every moment as Jesse on Synergy. Heck, Ive been Jesse for so much of my time on Synergy I am not even referred to as Kryptos 90% of the time, I'm just referred to as Jesse most of the time because out of the over 1 year timespan I played on this server I was not Jesse for only 2 of those 12+ months I've been around. I have held this position for one year straight and I feel like celebrating so Ima do just that by giving a few shout outs to the people who made my journey a fun one. 

@BlackThe person who put me in the position and the first Rex I served under, thank you for the opportunity and being the person who began my journey on 501st

@DrageThe person who recruited me into 501st and is probably the person who has stuck around the longest along with me. Thank you for being at my side for this wacky ride.

@DekuThe current Rex of the 501st, you've done a great job so far on your term and its been a pleasure to roleplay with you as our respective characters. I hope we get to create more fun and exciting roleplay moments during our time in the 501st.

@shroudI haven't interacted with you a whole ton in game but just know you are a fun Anakin and if you ever wanna start some fun RP hit me up I'm down. 

@SomMy other ARC Lore character brother in arms. You're new to the role but its a pleasure to fight on the server by your side. I hope we make a good duo as our respective characters. Really hoping we can create some badass RP moments. 

@TazThe first Vaughn I served under as Jesse. Thanks for all you've done and I hope all is well for you.

@ConradYou scare me but you've been the best Palpatine this server has ever seen. Along with that you are one of the best Anakin's I've interacted with during the time you had that role. Thanks for the fun RP scenarios buddy, very excited to see what the future holds. 

@MavelleI don't think we have interacted a whole ton in the 501st so far but it's exciting to see you as Ahsoka. You are a really good Roleplayer and I am excited to see what time holds for your duration as Ahsoka. Hopefully we can get some fun roleplay going with 332nd. 

@AbrahamThe previous Rex I served under but you're term was full of enjoyment, thx for a fun past 3 months, I appreciate you and making sure the 501st as always up to snuff. 

These are a few people who I have grown to appreciate during my time as Jesse. Just know if you weren't listed it's not because of anything bad. I just don't wanna repeat myself and I love every person who has made my journey as Jesse very enjoyable.

Anyways, thank you all for 1 year as Jesse, its been an honor to have the role for so long and I've had a amazing ride during my time as the role. I will continue to serve as Jesse in the 501st on Synergy for the foreseeable future. 

• Friendly 4

Synergy's Kryptos

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, Kryptos said:

@ConradYou scare me but you've been the best Palpatine this server has ever seen. Along with that you are one of the best Anakin's I've interacted with during the time you had that role. Thanks for the fun RP scenarios buddy, very excited to see what the future holds.

If you think its been wild just you wait. I'm in the last week of a term and not going for reelection. Its the wild wild west right now my man.

:peepoLove:

• Informative 1
  • Pay Respect 2

spacer.pngspacer.png

must've been exciting living under so many BCMD's congrats!

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• 2 weeks later...