Minions: The Rise of Gru

Is anyone planning on seeing this movie?  

I for one am extremely excited and look forward to it!  I loved the first Minions movie, and thoroughly enjoyed the Despicable me films as well.

What makes this even better is that Universal Studios teamed up with Yeat to make a song for the new movie.  

Listen to it here! 

See Minions: Rise of Gru in IMAX only in theaters July 1st.

#MinionsRiseofGru

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Banned

No idea how people can use Androids as they phone. 

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1

r4ymo.gif

We all know Gru is the godly height of 14.5 feet tall and can move at a speed of 200 meters per second. Based on average dick size, Gru’s penis is around 14 inches long. Also, Gru’s dick would weigh around 2 pounds considering the average weight of a dick is .77 lbs. If he swung his dick in a circular manner, it would have the centripetal acceleration of 72.57 meters per second. That means that Gru can dickslap with the immense energy of 11,421 pounds per sq inch at a tip speed greater than 584415.58336974 MPH. In conclusion Gru’s dickslap has enough energy to smash through 6” reinforced concrete and will cause a thunderclap as his dick breaks the sound barrier.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor Shaak Ti
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman

929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=