Monitor Help

Yo! I'm looking to get a new monitor setup, but my desk setup is extremely small. For context, I have two monitors on my computer, both of which are small (18.5" and 17" respectively), and don't allow for strong signal connection or higher resolution gaming. This has affected my synergy gameplay as well, since things that other people can do (such as claim boards in CIT, CSR, etc.), I cannot. I'm looking to still own two monitors, but anything larger than what I have may not fit on my desk. The desk (and my room) is small, and the desk is curved at the back, not allowing for much room.

Here's the picture for reference. What are your suggestions for what I could possibly do?

spacer.png

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

• Founder
Founder

It can be a bit pricier, but I'd definitely look into a dual wall mount with your setup. that way your desk isn't in the way or restricting. If you go with the wall mount you could easily go with two 21.5" monitors with 1920x1080 or 4k even.

• Friendly 1

wall mount like Jad said will help alot, if you mean monitors themselves you can't really go wrong with anything from Asus or newer HP monitors they're fairly cheap for really good long lasting panels. Do note, You only need 1 144hz+ don't get two. its a waste. your best bet is to get a mount first then upgrade your monitors. 

• Agree 2

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Love the binders!

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

• 2 months later...
On 6/22/2022 at 5:16 PM, BlueBeetle said:

Yo! I'm looking to get a new monitor setup, but my desk setup is extremely small. For context, I have two monitors on my computer, both of which are small (18.5" and 17" respectively), and don't allow for strong signal connection or higher resolution gaming. This has affected my synergy gameplay as well, since things that other people can do (such as claim boards in CIT, CSR, etc.), I cannot. I'm looking to still own two monitors, but anything larger than what I have may not fit on my desk. The desk (and my room) is small, and the desk is curved at the back, not allowing for much room.

Here's the picture for reference. What are your suggestions for what I could possibly do?

spacer.png

Jad point valid I would suggest however getting I would say depending on budget mabey 2 2k monitors or 1080 4k if budget is not big concern my setup I got 2 27in 4k monitors