It's time for me to take my leave! I'm busy with so many things in real life, and I don't have the time nor motivation to play GMOD actively right now. This server has been such a huge part of my life for the last year and a half, and I'll genuinely never forget it. I've spent so many late nights just talking to people. I never considered myself to be too much of a "people person", but this server really changed that. I've gained so much confidence on the tiniest fucking things, and this server is the reason why. I've met so many people that have made a permanent impact on my life, and I love every single one of them. I wanted to leave much later than I am now, but too many things have piled up and led this moment to being the best time. I never expected myself to get into a server, or even community, like this, and I definitely didn't expect to get so hooked at 5 AM on a Sunday night, 525 days ago. I've had a lot of really emotional moments on this server. I've had times where I wanted to cry, times where I wanted to break something, and even times where I wanted to just leave it all. At the end of the day, I'm glad I joined this server. The memories and friends I've made outweigh the negatives entirely, and I never would think otherwise. Thank you all, whether you hate me, don't care about me, or even consider me a friend. I might come back if I have more free time in the future, but only time will tell whether I do or not.

Some farewells:
@Pog Literally my day one. You are the reason me and @Mavelle stayed so long ago, and I'll never forget it.
@Mazen You have been such an inspiration for me. You've always wanted the best for me, even before I was a "name". You saw potential in me, and tried your absolute hardest to bring it out of me. You've done so much for me, and it hurts me to know that I can't repay the favor. Thank you so much.
@Caidoon  You're the most genuine person I've ever met. The amount of kindness you pour out just by existing is amazing. I've always been able to look to you when I needed someone to talk to, and I really appreciate it.
@Katy I won't ever forget our time with 2ndAC and 212th. I've learned a lot from you, and had so many great laughs from being around you. Everything about our time in 212th makes me smile. 
@Lyonaxis !!!!!!! Genuinely the nicest person I've ever met. Ever since my first interaction with you I've admired you and your huge heart. I never thought I'd get so close to you with my time in SOBDE, but I'm so glad I did.
@Shockpoint The BEST Gregor. You and Bacta were the first people to make me feel like people truly cared about me on the server. I will genuinely never forget the day I got your tag and how happy it made me. I really do miss our Parjai.
@Jovanovic I never expected an ATK REG to matter much to me ever, but that was before I met you. You shattered my expectations and more, and it all started that day I did your 2ndAC tryout. 
@Mater My Bear!!! Parjai and 2ndAC was so fun with you around. I've made so many fun memories with you, and I'm so proud to have seen you grow into BCMD eventually. Try not to eat too many Kraft dinners while you're gone 😉
@Bitter Late nights with you as SPEC REG was so fun. I'm glad I got to interact with you as Sev, and I'm really glad that you're going places. Good luck with SOBDE!!
@Sriracha Playing games with you has always been so fun. Everything you do is so entertaining. I never thought I'd have so much fun with you but ever since you got REG and we separated ourselves from our positions, I've had so much fucking fun with you.
@Jayarr You've been awesome to interact with you. I haven't gotten super close with you, but the serious moments I've had with you are all important to me.
@Daytona211 Seeing you join SOBDE and BB was so fun. I'm sad that half of our time together was spent disagreeing on changes, but I really enjoyed being around you and learning about you.
@Marvel Funny guy!!!! I'm so glad you came back, genuinely. I loved you as Bardan, and I'm so fucking happy that you're back on a clone job.
@Whataburger be yourself please (stay away from mazen zwin, he's a bad influence)
@Mavelle GET OUT OF MY HEAD SHUT UP GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD SHUT UP GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD SHUT UP GET OUT OF MY HEAD

To those of you I didn't mention, please don't take it personally. There are so many people I care about and appreciate, and I'd run out of space if I mentioned you all. 

unknown.png

Bye!

Edited by Spieler
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 14
  • Pay Respect 4
  • Confused 1

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

Banned

o7 

• Friendly 1

Current: Jedi Master Diplomat Saesee Tiin + Alpha-78 Valiant  ||  Former: CF99 Tech | DS Rys | RT Bigmouth | 327th PFC Vindin

Forum Admin

big o7 Spieler, stick around in ts 

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Spieler!!! I am so glad I got to meet you! Im not typing this out like a goodbye, because its not one! You WILL be in ts and frequently at that! I will say this server was truly lucky to have you and im sure everyone here can agree on that. I love ya man and im happy to see things IRL are getting interesting. Have fun with whatever you do! <3

• Friendly 1
Forum Admin

Trump for president 2024!!!!

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Informative 1
  • Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Banned

o7

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

come back to play at least one day when the update rolls around will you?

I'll see u tomorrow my man

<3

OH PS

Spieler was one of the best Scorches this server has literally ever seen and is probably the best wrecker we've ever had. We're missing a big player today :(

Edited by Mavelle
  • Friendly 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

5 minutes ago, Mavelle said:

come back to play at least one day when the update rolls around will you?

I've planned to ! I do genuinely want to see the map and how people react to it

6 minutes ago, Mavelle said:

Spieler was one of the best Scorches this server has literally ever seen and is probably the best wrecker we've ever had. We're missing a big player today :(

:peepoLove:

• Friendly 3
  • Confused 1

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

• Management

Nooo! I was on LOA :( Spieler you’re one of the reasons I even bothered to come back to SOBDE and really the server to begin with! Gonna miss having you around as often but I hope everything goes well irl for you and I hope to see you around TS sometime soon! Thanks for all the good times I am so sad

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

1 hour ago, Marvel said:

Nooo! I was on LOA :( Spieler you’re one of the reasons I even bothered to come back to SOBDE and really the server to begin with! Gonna miss having you around as often but I hope everything goes well irl for you and I hope to see you around TS sometime soon! Thanks for all the good times I am so sad

stop meatriding

• Dumb 3

Future Dev. Assistant

Banned

Damn o7 man, my best friend from 212th

• Friendly 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...