Abraham's Rex Resignation

Well this is a very tough thing for me to write right now. I’ve been with 501st for over a year now and I’ve loved every moment of it. But sadly my time here has come to an end with the boys in blue. Term is up next week on the 1st but I am leaving for a trip tomorrow till the 6th so might as well resign now. Just wanted to shout out a few people who have made my time a blast.

@Drage Man we’ve been through a lot together this past year, it’s been a pleasure and I can’t wait to see what you do with the 501st! Keep in touch brotha!

@Silly You are a freaking genius man and I’ve loved working with you and seeing you advance through to commander, if you ever just wanna chill and play some shit i’m always down.

@Kryptos  Life long Jesse right here, you are amazing man and I love how much you do to help out. Mma miss the hell outta you man!

@Corey  My favorite person to get drunk with and play SOT. You are always a good time to be around and an amazing role model to all around you. Good luck with everything you got going for you and I still owe you a shot night.

@Hansen @Seabass  You 2 are the people I am most proud of in this battalion. I remember blacklisting you guys when you first came around and now look at yall, huge members in the 501st! Wouldn’t be where we are today without you guys. Keep up all the work you guys do.

@Deku  Man you’re the goat. Thanks for all the chill talks and having amazing ideas and being one of the most helpful people I’ve met. 

@Shrimp   I see so much out of you man. You really are amazing at anything you set your mind to. I can’t wait to see your future in the 501st!

@shroud  Man I’ve seen you go from padawan and saying that you’re gonna be Anakin one day to becoming Anakin during my time as Rex. I loved seeing the growth you’ve had and just hanging out with ya.

@Phaser  Goated Ahsoka man, really a good leader and helpful to me all the time. I miss your sick MC builds.

@Finn  Thanks for being an amazing ATK Reg during my time as Rex. It’s been such a pleasure.

@Xaze  You are an amazing Regimental and I am sad I won’t be Siege Deputy Commander Rex anymore :(

@Atlex   Man I miss seeing you around all the time, hope you are enjoying retirement!

@Marvel  Without you 501st wouldn’t be where it is today and I can’t thank you enough for the work you did for this battalion. 

@Bane   Man I've loved seeing you as Cody and am sad that we didn't get to do as much as I wanted together, but you are a great guy!

@Mystic  Imma miss my XO Pit droid :(

I definitely missed a whole bunch of people but I can’t think at the moment. Gonna miss the 501st very much, may be back one day who knows!

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 11
  • Pay Respect 2
2 minutes ago, Abraham said:

Well this is a very tough thing for me to write right now. I’ve been with 501st for over a year now and I’ve loved every moment of it. But sadly my time here has come to an end with the boys in blue. Term is up next week on the 1st but I am leaving for a trip tomorrow till the 6th so might as well resign now. Just wanted to shout out a few people who have made my time a blast.

@Drage Man we’ve been through a lot together this past year, it’s been a pleasure and I can’t wait to see what you do with the 501st! Keep in touch brotha!

@Silly You are a freaking genius man and I’ve loved working with you and seeing you advance through to commander, if you ever just wanna chill and play some shit i’m always down.

@Kryptos  Life long Jesse right here, you are amazing man and I love how much you do to help out. Mma miss the hell outta you man!

@Corey  My favorite person to get drunk with and play SOT. You are always a good time to be around and an amazing role model to all around you. Good luck with everything you got going for you and I still owe you a shot night.

@Hansen @Seabass  You 2 are the people I am most proud of in this battalion. I remember blacklisting you guys when you first came around and now look at yall, huge members in the 501st! Wouldn’t be where we are today without you guys. Keep up all the work you guys do.

@Deku  Man you’re the goat. Thanks for all the chill talks and having amazing ideas and being one of the most helpful people I’ve met. 

@Shrimp   I see so much out of you man. You really are amazing at anything you set your mind to. I can’t wait to see your future in the 501st!

@shroud  Man I’ve seen you go from padawan and saying that you’re gonna be Anakin one day to becoming Anakin during my time as Rex. I loved seeing the growth you’ve had and just hanging out with ya.

@Phaser  Goated Ahsoka man, really a good leader and helpful to me all the time. I miss your sick MC builds.

@Finn  Thanks for being an amazing ATK Reg during my time as Rex. It’s been such a pleasure.

@Xaze  You are an amazing Regimental and I am sad I won’t be Siege Deputy Commander Rex anymore :(

@Atlex   Man I miss seeing you around all the time, hope you are enjoying retirement!

@Marvel  Without you 501st wouldn’t be where it is today and I can’t thank you enough for the work you did for this battalion. 

@Bane   Man I've loved seeing you as Cody and am sad that we didn't get to do as much as I wanted together, but you are a great guy!

@Mystic  Imma miss my XO Pit droid :(

I definitely missed a whole bunch of people but I can’t think at the moment. Gonna miss the 501st very much, may be back one day who knows!

Ill Miss you mr. abraham

20211126154009_2.jpg

will be missed so much, one of the reasons why I'm here in the 501st. Ajex

Edited by DuckyFuzzy
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png     

Current: 501st Ajax

Former: TC REGL Kano, TC REGA Dogma, TC Hardcase TC REGL Tup      41st Clanky,   41st Cooker WP REGL Sinker WP Mortar 332ndO Ross 332ndO Gunner

Banned

Bro o7 I will miss you best Vaughn

Edited by Hansen
  • Friendly 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Banned

im gonna fucking cry :PepeHands:
I dont know where to start, when i first rejoined 501st after being removed, blacklisted, joining back, joining 332nd, ranking up, and now were here months later
o7 it was truly an honor
:pepeSalute:

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

• Management

@Abraham It was a pleasure to see how far you made it in the 501st and I'm extremely glad I had you around when I was Rex. Enjoy your trip and I hope whatever you plan on doing next works out for you and you have fun there. 

spacer.png

• Friendly 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Coordinator
Coordinator

o7 :PepeHands::PepeHands::PepeHands::PepeHands::PepeHands:

I'll miss you, My favorite Rex and favorite Vaughn. You made some of my days on Synergy the best. I loved being your Pit Droid, and in honor of your legacy he will be decommissioned. o7 man hope to see you around the server

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

You had a great run, Abraham. It was such an honor being in Synergy with you. You treated me well, even when I was still just an enlisted. I'm glad to have called you a friend within the community. You've done a fantastic job as Rex. Whoever your successor is has some big shoes to fill, but I know they'll do it. 

I will always and forever be a big Abraham fan.

o7, my friend

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

• Coordinator
Coordinator

:peeposalute:

Big o7. Gonna miss having you around, especially when it comes to overreacting whenever I see you. Wishing you the best in the future man!

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

Banned
Just now, Whataburger said:

the best boomer i've ever seen.

@Hansen

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Farewell my king. You truly went above and beyond to show kindness to the masses regardless of their rank. A good leader and a great person.

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

Banned
2 minutes ago, Seabass said:

@Hansen

Nalon > Seabass for tup

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

o7, one of my favourite Rex’s to interact with. Thank you for giving me the chance to be where I am now. I’m glad I could help you and Drage in any way I could. You’ll be missed brother :peeposalute:

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

Sorry I forgot to reply to this topic (I got a little busy :pepeFacepalm:) but good luck with everything pal! Your future is bright, make sure it stays that way! o7

Edited by Kryptos
Added o7 for respect

Synergy's Kryptos

spacer.png