Gadget - It's time for the Cap'n to set sail

This is a long time coming, got to be honest. I tried to stay on the server but I have absolutely no urge to play on the server anymore, I was going to hang on to the new map or models for the 21st but I think I would perish from brain damage if I forced myself to stay any longer.

I have mentioned to people in the past that I have not been on the server for any love of the server or owners, purely for the people and the battalion I hold so dear. But now, the batt is in a good position with capable people ready to lead it, and the server... well it's moved on from what it was back in 2018.

4 year of my life on this server, 4 years of blood sweat and even tears on some occasions, and I wouldn't change some of it, some of it was ass but eh. I enjoyed all the people I have met along the way, the people who I have showed the server and then waved them good bye as they move on. I have seen serious RP, Minge RP and whatever RP we are at now. BUT, it is time for me to rest and enjoy other games, other things and just go out and enjoy life. 

I will miss Synergy, for all of it drama, backwards thinking, unnecessary secrecy and IQ lower than my dogs... it was home.

Personal good byes are in order:

The 21st

I am very proud of what we have all built and know that you all will continue to do well. You will always be my home and I will pop into the TS or in discord just to keep tabs - PLEASE don't make me come back, I beg of you, you guys are the most likely to cause me to, give me at least 6 months XD.

High Staff

I enjoyed working with all of you and have massive respect for you.

@FyiIt was always nice venting a little bit with you and just discussing odd circumstances, I hope you don't burn yourself off of the server, but I am sure you know what you are doing.

@MaddoxxCheer up sunshine, you have another VA slot open haha! NGL, I kinda thought you were just a Dennis mindless crony when I first met you but OH BOY, was I righ- just kidding, you've proven me wrong and shown that you are switched on and genuinely care for the server. 

@MazenYou may be a bit of a goof ball sometimes and we may have gotten on each others nerves but I wish you the best man, also stop eating so much deep fried Chicken from whatever the place was, then you won't have to ask us for money, haha.

@Omalic Weird old Swedish man, it been nice interacting with you and I enjoy the shenanigans we would get up to.  I am sure you will do fine as HA.

@MavelleQuota... I hope the GM team continue you to prosper under your guidance and you overcome your fear of the Q word haha. Not going to lie, you will always be the best Wrecker as well.

@DennisWe may have been some of revivals or general pains in each others asses, but I now have a lot of respect and understand for who you are and what you do. I wish you good luck in the future, cut Water Melon in the High Staff meeting again.

@Heart[Insert clip of Heart Bad mouthing the Server management] It's always a breath of fresh air talking or discussing topics with you, I know we didn't talk 1-1 too often but I hope all goes well for you.

@MarvelAnother golden oldie, Don't burn yourself out of Synergy just yet and keep being a role model for the staff team.

@Satan I still remember when you first joined the server and I felt so strange just casually saying "oh, hello Satan" like I was in some shitty Vine or something. Keep it up buddy.

Staff Team

Keep up the good work and GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! The guy who would often threatened to turn you balls into Sashimi is gone! 

I won't go through I tag all of the people who made me the person I was on the server as all but one of them has left the server, I'd just like to not them down so you know whos to blame.

@Matra[fuck you, your getting a ping], Snadvich, Flamma, Smokes, Oxen, Wynter, Noble, Freck, Ramm, Sixta, Ja'Baku, and everyone in the 21st past and present.

There are more but my brain is a sieve. I hope everyone enjoys their time on the server, but I regret to say, my watch is over.

I'll just be vibing in the 21st Discord and ONLY that one as I don't want to get 100 pings anymore as the funny red number upsets me.

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 3
  • Pay Respect 5

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

1 minute ago, Gadget said:

I'll just be vibing in the 21st Discord and ONLY that one as I don't want to get 100 pings anymore as the funny red number upsets me.

jokes on you ill ping you in the 21st discord. 

:pepeSalute:
have fun on the next chapter of your free time. See you when you come back. 

4 minutes ago, Conrad said:

From one oldie to another. Rest now and we'll see you back in a couple months.

6 minutes ago, Maddoxx said:

jokes on you ill ping you in the 21st discord. 

:pepeSalute:
have fun on the next chapter of your free time. See you when you come back. 

God please no, don't make me come back that soon.

• Funny 1

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Banned

o7

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

o7 :pepeThink:

• Confused 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

bye! come back soon Mr. Bacara.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

17 minutes ago, Kurt said:

o7 Dadget to the guy who took my batt in when shit got rough.

So now Div run in GoS later?

Ya twist my arm. But's if more of a Drip run for me

God, I hate myself for saying "Drip"

Damn I’m gonna be sad another old head bites the dust. We had good times and bad times and no matter what you stood by what you believed best of luck and have fun and stay safe.  

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic