XboxTachanka's Bacara Application

Steam Name: xboxtachanka

RP Name: 21stKU LTC XboxTachanka

RP Rank: Lieutenant Colonel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:558401931

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 21st Nova Corps

Experience:

104th PVT - 1stLT

I started on the server in the 104th around September of 2021 and I met the people within 104th and had an absolute blast as talking to them and playing as a HVY.  Throughout September I constantly grinded battalion trainings and hosted plenty of recruitments all this work put me at the rank of 2ndLT and shortly after I joined SUP. I continued to try and get people to join and actively interacted with the Enlisted and NCO corps and tried to make the battalion as good as can be before I left as I was coaxed into joining the 41st from some friends of mine

Internal Issues in the 104th caused by my own doing.

While in the 104th I had some issues with discipline, this was due to my distain for my superiors as I felt out of the loop of information from 104th Command. A junior officer is not in any way entitled to know what high command is discussing but I felt as though 104th High command did not address the junior officers at all. Although I realize now that the insults behind my fellow troopers were unacceptable. I also did not voice my complaints and just sat with them and sucked it up until I no longer wanted to be a part of the battalion

This taught me a valuable lesson that I should speak up if I find something wrong and encourage others to do so as well.

HVY - HVO

I was a heavy for a good month or 2 just as HVO's were added where I was allowed to become one as per the HVYL. I would aid otehrs in combat using the weapons given to me before my transfer to SUP

SUP - SUPL

I enjoyed SUP and actively practiced my flying skills until, I was promoted to SUPO by the SUPL. As SUPO I constantly hosted trainings related to the PLT branch 1-2 times a week and talked with the SUPL and REGO to increase numbers. After the SUPL at that time left, I applied and was granted the role of SUPL, at that point I constantly tried getting new people into the branch as the other members were inactive. I managed to recruit 2-3 pilots and left the battalion with a (In my opinion) stable SUP branch.

41st CSM

I joined the MED branch while in 41st and did little for the battalion as I focused was focused on Jedi at the time, I soon left for 21st as I felt a better experience in the Siege regiment.

TG - TGML - Grand Protector

I joined TG late last year and applied for a manager position I was constantly hosting trials and trying to get more people into TG and through my attempts I was promoted to TGML. I did little as TGML becuase around that time I realized I want to focus on clone, and I did not really want to purse Jedi any longer. It is also worth noting that my schedule would doon become clogged with school and family life so a future Master position was not in best interest.

21st CSM - Lieutenant Colonel

After joining 21st I immediately joined MED and set my sights on KU, I worked hard in the 21st to recruit and host battalion trainings until my promotion to Warrant Officer. As Warrant Officer I hosted NCO meetings and tried to get NCOs to show activity and host battalion trainings and combat SIMs. During this time, I worked at getting my ARC trainings and learned a lot about teamwork through those trainings. Through my effort in game and adjusting battalion document, including the rework of TECH, EOD and Boarding trainings, I have currently been promoted to a position of Senior Officer and continue trying to get people to join the battalion in hopes that our activity may be stable as well as my own.

MED-MEDL

I joined MED the day I joined the battalion, I supported my fellow troopers on the battlefield and applied and was accepted as MEDO I talked to new troopers and tried to encourage them to join, after our MEDL was removed due to inactivity I applied and was accepted. As soon as I was accepted, I got to work on making a new MED tryout and kept encouraging people to join. 21st MED is still in a rocky spot as it can be hard to get people to join when there are two subunits with special attributes, but I still try none the less.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I am very approachable to lower ranks and enjoy interacting with people in and out of the battalion. I want to see the battalion thriving with activity and interacting with battalions outside of our regiment.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability : 4:00PM - 10:00PM EST on weekdays 12:00PM - 11:00PM on weekends

You can send me a message on discord outside those times.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: approximately 9 months

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: 

Consistent activity for NCO’s and others.

Activity has gotten better but during down time is when we need to see more players, this will be done  by having the game masters in the battalion (or out) host us patrols or simple encounters that are fun for the whole battalion regardless of subunit.

Have a set process for NCO training
NCO training, often times when a new NCO is promoted they won’t be trained or their training is lackluster and does not fully encompass the duties of their position. What I want to do to solve this problem is establish a clear line of NCO training by having SNCO’s train new NCOs that way an experienced trooper may train another. 

Have a set process for Officer training

When a trooper is promoted to an officer position they will often be given little guidance and are set to mostly just go off on their own. As a result some officers may show poor leadership and are unaware of how to handle certain situations as well as not being able to effectively be a role model to NCOs and encourage them to perform their NCO duties. Officers will be trained by a +2ndLT in order to make sure that our new officers are competent in their duties. If a trooper is promoted directly to 2ndLT, then a 1stLT will do said training

Communication

Mostly surrounded around Teamspeak, I want the battalion to be organized and make it easy for someone to contact someone in a timely manner. The teamspeak is my main concern. The problem right now is that oftentimes People will be in game but not in Teamspeak, this makes it harder to communicate and sometimes confusing, it is also difficult for others outside the battalion to contact you immediately. This makes the battalion unorganized and is an overall negative situation.  To solve this problem all troopers must be in TS if they are not then the next step would be light encouragement before disciplinary action would be taken. Summarizing this point I’d like to have our troopers actively in TS when on the server.

I want the battalion to be actively RPing with others on the server once my term has ended.

The 21st has been known for our battalion specific training like TECH, EOD, and Boarding. What I would like to see is more casual RP in downtime and SIM room training that requires RP that isn’t just 21st battalion training and goes beyond /me’s. 

I would do this by rewarding troopers who role play on a current basis and host SIM’s where the 21st has to interact with event jobs to accomplish a goal 

An Example: getting information out of a civilian through relatable conversation and eventually coaxing said civilian into giving up info 

Although this may not be essential to the function of the 21st it would improve the way the 21st interacts with others on the server.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

• Winner 4
Banned

+1 YES, Hank finds out Walt is sus - YouTube

Edited by Hansen
  • Friendly 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Banned

+1 MCDUFFEL THE GOATTT
  walter-white-hank-schrader.gif

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

So I'm reading this and I have questions about this:

2 hours ago, xboxtachanka said:

Have a set process for NCO training
NCO training, often times when a new NCO is promoted they won’t be trained or their training is lackluster and does not fully encompass the duties of their position. What I want to do to solve this problem is establish a clear line of NCO training by having SNCO’s train new NCOs that way an experienced trooper may train another. 

Have a set process for Officer training

When a trooper is promoted to an officer position they will often be given little guidance and are set to mostly just go off on their own. As a result some officers may show poor leadership and are unaware of how to handle certain situations as well as not being able to effectively be a role model to NCOs and encourage them to perform their NCO duties. Officers will be trained by a +2ndLT in order to make sure that our new officers are competent in their duties. If a trooper is promoted directly to 2ndLT, then a 1stLT will do said training

As a senior officer,   YOUR responsible already for this.  Why do you need a BCMD position to do this?  

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

Banned

+1 honestly the nicest abs most supportive guy, best candidate by far.

• Friendly 1

Current: Jedi Master Diplomat Saesee Tiin + Alpha-78 Valiant  ||  Former: CF99 Tech | DS Rys | RT Bigmouth | 327th PFC Vindin

@Zensras
Whenever there was a time to change something fundamental about a training within the 21st it was sanctioned by a CMD+.

I may also add that due to the confusing or lack of efficient officer trainings I was unaware that I possessed the authority to do such a thing. It was my understanding that CMD+ was only able to do that.

As to why it was not changed already something like this would require multiple people to look at the change and may not get passed through. As BCMD I could have Senior Officers advise about such a process and it would be passed through quick

Edited by xboxtachanka
added an @
1 hour ago, xboxtachanka said:

Whenever there was a time to change something fundamental about a training within the 21st it was sanctioned by a CMD+.

I may also add that due to the confusing or lack of efficient officer trainings I was unaware that I possessed the authority to do such a thing. It was my understanding that CMD+ was only able to do that.

As to why it was not changed already something like this would require multiple people to look at the change and may not get passed through. As BCMD I could have Senior Officers advise about such a process and it would be passed through quick

You are right about this, in all battalions a Senior Officer doesn't hold the power to change the way the battalion trains people. This is executive power reserved only for the BCMD and the High Command he often lends it to. You do need to be BCMD to make these policy changes since it's how multiple members of the battalion function not just yourself.

+1, your plans seem solid and it sounds like you have a good idea of where you wish to take 21st

• Friendly 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

+1 best of luck 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

On 5/1/2022 at 3:18 PM, xboxtachanka said:

Reason for leaving: Don't have the time to keep up with staff duties

Before I make a vote I got a question, If you don't have time for staff duties how will you have time for a BCMD position?

• Informative 1
  • Dumb 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

2 hours ago, Clutch said:

Before I make a vote I got a question, If you don't have time for staff duties how will you have time for a BCMD position?

At the time of leaving staff I was focused on school sports and physical training, now that school athletics are finished for the year I have the time for this BCMD position.

• Informative 1

I believe Xbox is the best candidate for this position. I've seen him work extremely hard in the position, all while keeping himself active and a great role model within 21st. His ideas, while I'd like to see a little more in-depth explanation for some, get his point across very well.

I know you have it in you to be an amazing Bacara, Xbox.

Best of luck, +1!

• Friendly 1

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

15 hours ago, xboxtachanka said:

@Zensras

21st had a thorough and effective officer training system as well as an NCO one, but they were lost in the wipe and before then and I felt like if I brought them back someone would say something about me making the "New" 21st into 2018 21st.

Back to you though, and you are one of the most capable officer/commanding officer in the batt, you are fun, friendly and approachable but also serious when needed and a capable leader in and off the battlefield.

+1

• Informative 1
  • Friendly 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Solid applicant haven't had much interaction. I definitely think you deserve an interview. +1

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Before I vote I'd like to ask one question. What are your plans with the TIG/Merits system currently in place?

Former: 187th ARCO, DU ARCO x4, DU ARCL x2, 501st ARFL, Prudii Skirata, Alpha-22 AvenAlpha-98 Nate Current: DU 1stLT GreenBean

+1 Definitely deserves an interview and is certainly more than capable of handling the position and making good changes to 21st that are much needed.

Edited by Shrimp
  • Friendly 1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

Head Admin

+1, good luck xbox

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

12 hours ago, Banzai said:

Before I vote I'd like to ask one question. What are your plans with the TIG/Merits system currently in place?

My plans would be to update the merit form and encourage NCOs to use it. Just to keep our merit document updated, which is an attribute it currently lacks. 

Enforcing the merit system onto NCOs is often cause for frustration and will most likely lead to an absence of responses for said form. So “merit enforcement” will not occur.

Officers determine whether a trooper is ready for a promotion so long as they reach TIG requirements and actively participate in events and training then they will be promoted.

I plan to enforce the TIG requirements for promotions as some troopers were promoted well before they should have been which makes an unrealistic promotion expectation for others.

• Agree 1

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED