Loopy's Going To Get Milk Again

I won't go too much into it as one reason is personal. this quick resignation is due to life suddenly throwing a couple more balls to juggle right as i got staff and was rejoining the server and since i was already handling alot before the server and was like "i think i can rejoin the server, i think i can make time and room to be active in my schedule" and while i wasn't lying to myself about that i did not anticipate life to throw me a couple more curveballs to juggle and sadly i have to make time for these more important things rather than the server. I'll still be on steam and etc and most likely available to talk most of the time the main problem is having to be on the server when i could be doing other important things that require my time. Life could change and i could make room for the server in the future but right now as is i don't see it practical. It is better for me to leave quickly rather than waste further time from my battalion and administrators by being an inconsistent member that hops on occasionally for like an hour or two before leaving, I hope you all understand.

@Tripoli Sorry i had to leave so soon brother i hope you stick about and maybe i can hop on the server every once and while as a CT and goof off.
@Omalic It was great to see you again i hope you do well as a HA
@Soccer Make MED Great again brother
@Bacta 327th Heavy named Bacta not being a medic is cringe ngl but i enjoyed seeing a 327th remnant so if the 327th get added back you'll rejoin right?
@Marvel See you Sunday kekw
@Ratio Poe misses you
@Willyworm1 Get the server to make the marshal commander model into Commander Bly. I missed you as well and i hope i can talk to you as well as tripoli, it was very comforting to see you when since most of the people that are on the server now i do not know, Now overthrow conrad for that palpy spot.
@Rohan @Dennis Commit Mass RDM pls

Also unban regional

Edited by Loopy Newby
  • Friendly 3
  • Pay Respect 1
Head Admin
17 hours ago, Loopy Newby said:

@Rohan @Dennis Commit Mass RDM pls

Also unban regional

Will do, getting the kyber rifle ready for Crusty Mustard 2
o7

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

On 5/11/2022 at 5:03 PM, Loopy Newby said:

@Soccer Make MED Great again brother

will do

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

o7 come back again soon my cereal is too dry to wait too long

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=