[Accepted] Argentina's ban appeal

Banned

Name: CT PvT Argentina/Lil Sleepy
Steam ID: 76561199227655432
Ban Reason: Harassment, Homophobia, toxicity 
Date of Ban: a couple months ago idk for sure.
Length of Ban: 6 months
Staff Member(s) Involved: Maddoxx 
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: I was banned because I wrote something along the lines of "Katy there can only be one tr**ny here and that's me" in OOC, I would first like to say I am trans myself and thought that would be funny at the time, I now see how childish it was and would like to apologize to Katy. I really love this server and would like to keep playing, I think six months was a bit too long but I can say I've grown since the ban and will stop the mingey behavior. Sorry to anyone that I annoyed or anything.

Evidence to support your claims: I have none.

I’ll be honest, I handle a good amount of bans so I truly don’t remember this one. 

I asked @Katyabout it and they remembered it as involving the used a slur in this situation. With that being the case it would line up with the 6mo as that’s the ban length for shit like that. 

also gonna tag @Fyias he has to make the call on this one. 

Banned
4 minutes ago, Maddoxx said:

I’ll be honest, I handle a good amount of bans so I truly don’t remember this one. 

I asked @Katyabout it and they remembered it as involving the use the the f slur in this situation. With that being the case it would line up with the 6mo as that’s the ban length for shit like that. 

also gonna tag @Fyias he has to make the call on this one. 

never said the f slur but I definitely said tr***ny. 

20220408143809_1.jpg
Here's the screenshot just for clarification. At the time, I didn't even notice the "and that's me" part. I just saw me being called t***ny and was upset and had my day essentially ruined. I'm pretty sensitive to these things. Even as a joke and between friends, I don't enjoy being called this. I think you know now that in the future to not joke like this (especially in OOC chat) unless the other person is OK with it. So in my opinion, you getting unbanned would be fine

• Friendly 2

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

Forum Admin

+1

The "no bigotry" policy we have startles many other GMOD members from other communities lmao, you surely deserve another chance

• Agree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Banned

+1 

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer