[DENIED] CWRP - Frank Staff Re-Application

Frank

RP Name: Jedi Knight Frank

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:194588680

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT/BST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Yes on a small DarkRP Server

Why did you leave the staff team?: Had to leave beacuse of ban in-game. (Was waved by Maddoxx )

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I recently came back to the server and I want to get back into events and become a GM. One of my favourite things about SWRP servers is the events and the storylines and I can bring these RP events to the server. I also have a lot of time on my hands so I can be around quite a lot. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I Loved my previous time as staff, it was an extra thing to do and a fun thing to do. While I was staff I did talent shows with a lot of events and deployments. I also liked the staff team and enjoyed being around them. I hope the staff team is the same now. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, you are aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you down to the rank of Admin): Yes

Edited by [SR] Frank

Current: Jedi Knight

Former: DU Captain x2 | Meena Tills | Mas Amedda