[DENIED] Lil j Staff Application

LIl-J

The reason I want to become a admin cause my attentions are helping the server and that I can let it grow each day. Also If there is not another admin on/or if there afk I wish that I can be there to help them with there situation. Ill be most active on day and night so that will give me a chance to help people because from what ive seen that when people need help with a revive or maybe need to spawn something that a lot of admins are afk or dealing with something else atm but if I could be a admin I can be there to assist. But I would like the admin group to grow more and more and I would hope that If I become a admin I could be a really good help to the server 

3 hours ago, LIl-J said:

The reason I want to become a admin cause my attentions are helping the server and that I can let it grow each day. Also If there is not another admin on/or if there afk I wish that I can be there to help them with there situation. Ill be most active on day and night so that will give me a chance to help people because from what ive seen that when people need help with a revive or maybe need to spawn something that a lot of admins are afk or dealing with something else atm but if I could be a admin I can be there to assist. But I would like the admin group to grow more and more and I would hope that If I become a admin I could be a really good help to the server 

Hey, just letting you know you need to follow the format given.

RP Name:

Steam ID:

VIP (Y/N): 

Timezone:

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED