The journey of the Salute swep and the errors

Banned

So basically I am able to log into the forums because it doesnt require steam, however, i cant do that with the store because my steam is fucked at the moment and wont let me log into the store website when i click on the "log in through steam" button, though i have been able to make another account for the store, i cannot get the salute swep because it is free and therefore doesnt allow me to gift it to myself like i can with other things. so its very irritating and i was wondering if i could get some help with this because ive been trying to fix this shit for days on end and have come to nothing every time, if an admin or some shit can gimme a perma salute swep that'd be helpful but otherwise theres not much i can do unless someone finds a solution to it.

1 hour ago, Dr_Bright said:

So basically I am able to log into the forums because it doesnt require steam, however, i cant do that with the store because my steam is fucked at the moment and wont let me log into the store website when i click on the "log in through steam" button, though i have been able to make another account for the store, i cannot get the salute swep because it is free and therefore doesnt allow me to gift it to myself like i can with other things. so its very irritating and i was wondering if i could get some help with this because ive been trying to fix this shit for days on end and have come to nothing every time, if an admin or some shit can gimme a perma salute swep that'd be helpful but otherwise theres not much i can do unless someone finds a solution to it.

try logging out of steam on all devices 

1. Open the settings.

2. Select Manage Steam Guard Account Security… or Manage Steam Guard.
  4. Click Deauthorize all other devices.

Then clear browser cache, and try to login on the store again.

If this doesn’t work then try on multiple avenues, log into the store on pc using different browsers then on your phone.

Edited by Craigary
Who ever -1 is a hoe

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Founder
Founder

just give me your steam id and I'll assign it to you

Banned
10 hours ago, Square said:

just give me your steam id and I'll assign it to you

STEAM_0:0:137567748

• Founder
Founder

should be good now

• Founder
Founder