Peacock Coruscant COMMANDER APP

Peacock

Steam Name: Crane

RP Name: Peacock

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20661740

Battalion you are applying for: ST Coruscant

Why should you become a Commander?: Because back in the day when I was ST. I was a pretty good ST on the venator. I did my job as an ST very well in my opinion. It did get boring at times as an ST during off event times, but during events protecting the VIP and stuff, I did an excellent job but it was too bad that no one noticed my hard working mostly because of my reputation on the server. and that commander thorn looks awesome AF and I always wanted to be him.

What plans do you have for the battalion you are applying for?: Not being AFK and M.I.A. like  how most of the commanders were. I'm usually on everyday most of the day unless of course something comes up. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position? Yes

Sorry. -1

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.