[DENIED] Nylon's Staff app

bhealy

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Nylon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:503817516

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been onnthis server for about 8-10 months and i really enjoy participating in events, even if its not a crucial role. The times that i have wished i could run my own event have really inspired me to submit this staff app, along with other events and admins. I like helping people and creating a better gaming experience and i think i can contribute a lot of time and effort towards this role. I will try to take as many tickets as i can and i will also help with events or training or whatever i need to do to become a good admin. If i just had a chance im sure i can prove my self. I will ask for help as much as i need and the opinions of fellow admins.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 14(going on 15) years old. I love to game and babysit and play with my dogs. A few semi negatives is that i can be really really hyper when it comes to games. I can sometimes control it but i can be a smidge bit annoying. I want to have a chance to prove my self and to add a change to my experience to this server.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, i was admin on another server that doesnt exist anymore, I also have experience running events.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 95:15:50

Banned

Big Fat -1 for me. This guy has gotten arrested and banned multiple times, and I don't want to judge by his past but he hasn't changed. It was less then 24 hours ago where this guy broke PTS multiple times in a Senate Debate. I feel like giving this guy anymore power than being Naval will completely fuck us. Also this guy basically copied my name and starts minging again. Bruh

Edited by Nalon
  • Informative 1

-1 you aren't close to being ready for staff. You are always causing issues that are not needed, as well never admitting wrong. For example, when I almost AOSed for using the intercomm you said it was important to use it when all you said was "BCC is Clear" After Naval HC said  NOT to do that. I don't feel safe seeing you with staff powers

• Winner 1

The guy that plays on a roleplay server but hates roleplay

Banned

-1 What Nalon and Noodles said

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

So ima just close this one up real quick. 
You did not ask any current HA's to be waived for your previous 3 bans

EDIT: Due to this you must wait an extra 30 days before you are able to ask for a waive
spacer.png

Closing this application

Edited by Dennis

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic