Bacta-Revert the restriction

Bacta

Name: bacta anderson smith

Suggestion: revert the restriction of multiple connections in our teamspeak3

Where would this be implemented?: in teamspeak3

How would this benefit the TeamSpeak/Community?: it is extremly helpful for gming and has helped us in the past with motivating gm/gh with hosting events, it was a extremly useful thing that GMs have been able to do to juggle between it

Have you asked for Feedback from others about this suggestion?: every single GM worth their salt would want this to happen, 

Briefly explain why this should be implemented?: Discord-WUDDZw9-YUh.png

Edited by Bacta
  • Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

• Retired Founder

Holy damn, you guys can't leave shit alone for a minute without complaining.

I was going through the Teamspeak permissions and making sure that I had everything noted down properly and ensuring that certain permissions were on certain groups that required them - This was one of those permissions. This is intended to be turned on for Game Masters but I was still working some stuff out.

Literally the reaction of anyone when something changes and something isn't said about it immediately:
The End GIF - The End Is Near Simpsons Warning GIFs

This will be fixed when I get around to it, it's not extremely vital and in no way is something that stops people from doing events, it's a quality of life thing and not really a top priority to fix right now as I have some IRL things happening atm, however I'll fix it later and accept this suggestion when I do.

• Informative 1
3 hours ago, Forseen said:

I was going through the Teamspeak permissions and making sure that I had everything noted down properly and ensuring that certain permissions were on certain groups that required them - This was one of those permissions. This is intended to be turned on for Game Masters but I was still working some stuff out.

Literally the reaction of anyone when something changes and something isn't said about it immediately:

This will be fixed when I get around to it, it's not extremely vital and in no way is something that stops people from doing events, it's a quality of life thing and not really a top priority to fix right now as I have some IRL things happening atm, however I'll fix it later and accept this suggestion when I do.

Bro everyone fittin to bitch about some shit. We all done it, but that is a funny ass response. 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

3 hours ago, Forseen said:

For some additional context and reasoning for why this was posted, Maverick said in the community discord that he was not the one that changed the permissions but that he agreed with the change and that it’s not that hard to just change channels if you need to. It seemed that the change was not a mistake from the things he was saying. A few people including myself then gave our thoughts on why this may not be a good or necessary change which is when I was DMd this by Maverick:

“I would advise you to put it up as a server suggestion for ts. Its a decent arguement you make but its only affecting from what i can tell about 3-4 people at least to whose told me. I need more feedback.”

I sent the DM to Mavelle and Bacta so that GM leadership could decide if they wanted to suggest this since I am not currently part of the GM team. While I am glad that this was an accidental change, it did not seem that way and Maverick even said to put up this suggestion so he could receive feedback on it.

• Funny 1
  • Winner 2
  • Informative 1
  • Confused 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

• Retired Founder
7 minutes ago, Pog said:

For some additional context and reasoning for why this was posted, Maverick said in the community discord that he was not the one that changed the permissions but that he agreed with the change and that it’s not that hard to just change channels if you need to. It seemed that the change was not a mistake from the things he was saying. A few people including myself then gave our thoughts on why this may not be a good or necessary change which is when I was DMd this by Maverick:

“I would advise you to put it up as a server suggestion for ts. Its a decent arguement you make but its only affecting from what i can tell about 3-4 people at least to whose told me. I need more feedback.”

I sent the DM to Mavelle and Bacta so that GM leadership could decide if they wanted to suggest this since I am not currently part of the GM team. While I am glad that this was an accidental change, it did not seem that way and Maverick even said to put up this suggestion so he could receive feedback on it.

Bruh, you should have lead with that my guy! - Thank you for the clarification, I think this was a miscommunication between Maverick and I as we didn't really get to discuss it with me being busy all day today.

Also, all of the people that complained publicly as soon as they realised it had happen, are people that know that I answer Discord DM's religiously and didn't message me... Bit disappointed :(

• Confused 2
1 hour ago, Forseen said:

Bruh, you should have lead with that my guy! - Thank you for the clarification, I think this was a miscommunication between Maverick and I as we didn't really get to discuss it with me being busy all day today.

Also, all of the people that complained publicly as soon as they realised it had happen, are people that know that I answer Discord DM's religiously and didn't message me... Bit disappointed :(

I thought these things would be laid out in the suggestion rather than it just being a screenshot of my message lmao, I didn’t get a chance to see the suggestion until this morning but I’m glad I could clarify.

• Winner 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling