Virtual Reality Mod

Spite

I just wanna know if I'm the only one thinking this but would there ever be a chance for the VR mod to get implemented into this server or even just for some special events? That would make me come back to this server for every VR event as it would be so immersive and it would feel like real roleplay. I don't know how it would impact performance, or if its even possible with these addons but this is just something I thought of cause I realized S&ndbox is coming out in the next couple of months. 

1 minute ago, Marvel said:

Was denied quite a bit back for performance and technical reasons. It's very unlikely that it will ever get added.

Oh, I searched for previous posts containing this and didn't find any. But if there have been updates to the mod since then, perhaps some testing could be done.

I could tell you with some certainty that VR will never be a thing, at the very least not in our current foreseeable future. It’s too much of a performance impact on the server and not everyone has it or can even use it. It’s a cool concept sure and maybe it has had some improvements but it’s still not feasible for us to use it.

• Agree 1

spacer.png