Panda - Senator Skrisks plea

Panda

Name: Panda

Event Name: Senator Skrisks Plea

Summary of the story: Republic was sent to Nar Shadaa to help solve/investigate a possible feud in between the civillians and the republic forces/senators forces stationed there. After a long time on investigating, the Republic eventually made some civies mad, and they began arming up with guns and then began to assault the Citadel where the Senator was located. The Republic stepped in and began defending themselves, using lethal action against the Civies, eventually, all the republic forces could not withstand the amount of gun power the civies had, and alot of them died. Prudii Skirata made it out alive with all the intel he found. 

What was the result of the event?: Everyone died besides Prudii, who escaped with the intel he found

Was this more of a role play oriented or shoot em up oriented event: RP, but at the very end it became a 1 life and was a shoot em up

Note: I was the original game master for this event, Ryx/Wraith pmed me on steam the event idea, so I decided to host it while he made the event the way he wanted it to be. I monitored him, and nothing went wrong. Towards the end, i was very very tired so I let Vanhorn monitor Ryx the last 20 or so minutes of the event. I was the original game master is why I am posting this thread.