Silvians LOA[COMPLETE]

Name: Silvian

Staff Rank: Admin,GH

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:57211228

Length of LOA/ROA (Please specify date if possible): Now-12/22/2021 to 12/25/2021

Reason: Being a auzzie my sleep has been non existent playing the server so i want to have a few nights of good sleep so i dont tire myself out also i just want to relax for a few days :)

Do you understand that if you go LOA/ROA on a named Jedi Character for more than two weeks, go on LOA/ROA on any RC character, or go LOA/ROA while being clone commander, you will be removed from that position: Yes

Do you understand that if you are going on LOA/ROA for more than two weeks you may lose your leadership position?:Yes

Certified Femboy!!
Current Positions: Jedi KU Elder Master Simms| Former Friendly Neighborhood Yoda

On 12/24/2021 at 4:13 PM, Stroodle said:

Your LOA has period has been APPROVED and LOGGED.

Please notify us if your LOA is to end early, by tagging me here with an @.

If you have not requested an extension to your LOA before the original date then you will be assumed to be off LOA after the LOA period is complete.

Need to extend my loa another 3 days i am very sick at the moment and wanting to wait it out before playing

Certified Femboy!!
Current Positions: Jedi KU Elder Master Simms| Former Friendly Neighborhood Yoda

Your LOA has period has been APPROVED and LOGGED.

Please notify us if your LOA is to end early, by tagging me here with an @.

If you have not requested an extension to your LOA before the original date then you will be assumed to be off LOA after the LOA period is complete.

Current: Free man
Former: Lotta things (Notably HA and Wolffe)