Glizzy'z Staff Resignation[COMPLETE]

Name: Glizzy

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:125734064 

Staff Rank: SA 

Are you VIP?: Yes

Date: 2021/12/18

Reason for leaving: Getting on to do staff stuff feels like a chore nowadays. I really don't want to do this because I love the staff team. But I am about to transition over to civilian world. So in about three - five months I'll be back for sure I just need to get a house a new car and work full time when I go back so I can actually survive this world I love you all. Once I'm in a good spot to chill out I will come back.

Farewells: I'll still going to be on the server just say hey until I leave this godforsaken Island.

Edited by GlizzyGlock0
Added details
  • Friendly 1

Dancing Hot Dog GIFs | Tenor
                   212th's Most Loyal Heavy, Heavy Officer, 2ndLT, Ghost Company Threepwood, The finest Glizzy of all the lands

This best not be you resigning from the server. And better just be Staff. Stay chill homie. Message me if you need anything

• Friendly 1

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark