Bodygrouper glitched

So, this only affects Naval Models for me, but I go to change my bodygroupers and they dont change correctly in game. Client side its fucked. Player side its fine. Any thoughts?
    I've tried uninstalling gmod, wiped my addons, cleared my chache, relogged, verified game files
spacer.png
It's getting increasingly annoying. This is what I mean ^^^^

It used to not do this. I don't know what changed.

• Agree 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

2 minutes ago, Taz said:

@Brooklyn If you're an SA or A (i dont remember sorry) I believe forcing your bodygroupr's with toolgun works, if you're not able to get an SA to do it for you. Should be called Easy Bodygroupr Tool, IIRC it was by the guy who made the lightsabers and should be under the same category?

***May not work, i remember this happening to me months ago in April or something and i think this was the solution. i dont remember how i fixed it overrall but i believe this worked short-term until it was fixed***

Gave it a go and didnt work. Thanks

• Funny 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Banned

Issue resolved
For future reference if anyone has this issue, please ensure you are subscribed to the correct content for the respective model.
For extreme cases, please DM me.

• Winner 1
Banned

Question Answered

• Winner 1