From the Office of High Command 11/28/2021

Deku

From the Office of High Command

11/28/2021

This is a general update document, detailing the things done by the Marshal Commander (Conrad is on LOA so it's just me this time around). This document will be posted Bi-Weekly with updates on what they both have done. Please leave any feedback you have in the comment below.

From the Office of the Marshal Commander - Deku
(I’ll be doing Conrad’s part for this update as he’s on LOA!)

General Updates
Open positions: As of now, Specialized Regimental Commander, Mas Amedda, Commander Blitz, Commander Gree, and Commander Rex.

Roleplayer of the Week
No roleplayer of the week for this report.

Question for the Community

No question as of now.

Clone Updates
Since our last report, we’ve had a few unfortunate losses from our BCMD+ team. Firstly, @Shpack has successfully finished his term as Gree. Congratulations on this task, it’s no easy feat. Secondly, @Bird has unfortunately resigned from his position as Commander Blitz, I wish you the best of luck in whatever you’d like to do next, and I thank you for your service to Rancor for the time you were BCMD Blitz!

On a lighter note, we’ve also gained some new members in our command team! Congratulations to @Gadget on becoming Commander Bacara, we as High Command members look forward to seeing what he will do to aid the 21st going forward. He’s done well in positions he’s held in the past and we hope to continue that into his Bacara term. Congratulations and Good luck Gadget! Also Congratulations to @Maddoxx on becoming Commander Doom! Maddoxx has hit the ground running and has already made some decent changes to DU it seems. We eagerly hope it continues throughout his term and I personally look forward to seeing DU thrive under him hopefully! Congratulations and Good luck to you too!

Navy Updates
Naval has seen a recent boom in activity which is great to see. I’d like to congratulate @Freck on becoming Admiral Yularen once again, and it seems his hard work has already been paying off. He’s a great addition to our High Command team, and he’s been around the block for quite some time before. Congratulations and Good luck Freck! With the recent increase in Naval activity I look forward to seeing what Freck will improve upon!

Jedi Updates
Jedi, similar to naval, has also had a big increase in activity in both their general jedi, and their lore characters which is always great to see. I’d also like to congratulate @Sixta on becoming Grand Master Yoda, through his years of dedication within the Order and his work as the multiple positions he’s held within it, it’s great to see him reach this goal. Working with him has been amazing so far, and I hope to see the same tenacity and work ethic going forward into his term. Definitely one to look out for!

Guild Updates
The Guild seems to be at a steady place as usual. It’s great to see the occasional BH presence on base and there seems to be some big things in the works from @Brooklyn! The new Gambling & Black-market update is out, Clan restructuring is being worked on, and quite a bit of document reorganization, also look forward to a whitelist suggestion from Brooklyn soon, and they have pushed out some great changes as of recently to help with clan banking, i.e. the Clan IDs!

Senate
Senate has recently lost their Mas Amedda, @Willyworm1. Thank you for all you’ve done within the Senate and within High Command, it was great working alongside you so far! Besides this, it’s been quite the same so far. It has, like the other VIP factions, seen quite the boost in activity but it seems as though it is steadying itself out. I’m happy to see the occasional senator on base creating roleplay for the server. It’s really great to watch!

Notes
As always, I am more than happy to talk in TS or discord at any time about anything. Just send me a message! 

Regimental Challenge
It’s that time again! This bi-weekly challenge I have for you all is as follows:

I would like to see at least 3 joint trainings from every regiment with a minimum of 1 battalion from a different regiment. (Example: 212th [ATK] does a joint-training with 104th [Siege])

Good luck, and until next time, thanks for reading and have a great day!

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

Why the fuck was I pinged

• Dumb 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

2 minutes ago, Deku said:

Permission to dumb you?

Permission Granted

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.