Eagle's Goodbye

Eagle's Goodbye
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Eagle / GC 1stLT Eyeball

During my ROA/LOA in the 212th I have been very busy with my study, friends and work. As a result, I have little time for GMOD and I find that quite unfortunate. So this is probably the time that I really say goodbye.
I've always had fun on the server. And I find it therefore ok to summarize my history on the server with plenty of @'s of course.

My time started with Gears, Punisher and Claw.
@Gears and I worked our way through the NCO ranks together back then. And I can remember how many trials you hosted for the jedi sentinels. I always found doing these trials together really fun and enjoyable and you always hosted a lot of them.
@Punisheralso often helped with the trials and he was one of the people I talked to who was in the officer core of the 212th at the time.
@Claw you are someone I really chatted with a lot. From the start till now. You've always been someone I can have good conversations with. You work really super hard and you have super discipline. I honestly wish I had as much discipline as you do.

spacer.png

I can remember when you were in the now deleted 327th as I was for a while where you taught me a lot about how to be a good officer and important part of high command. 
@Willyworm1, you helped in this as well. You are always super chill and calm and you work hard on top of it. I always saw you as someone to look up to. As a Bly I was also always proud to serve under you in the 327th.
After 327th I had a deal with jagger so I could easily make my way back into 212th.

@Jagger, you have truly been an inspiration to me when it comes to RP and taking leadership.
Now comes the time where I am back in 212th. This is where I met @Comics, among others.
With you I always had discussions on different topics. I always enjoyed the interesting discussions. 
As for the rest, I also got to know Jr better. You have always been, in my opinion, one of the most kind and optimistic persons I have talked to.
@Shockpoint, you have always been an inspiration to me when it comes to being a GM. Like Jova and many others, you have been an inspiration to me in this area.
@Jovanovic, you have given me inspiration to do a little more for the GM team. I really enjoyed discussing new deployments with you.
@Bacta, you are someone who works super hard on the 212th. You have amazing perseverance and together with Finn you are a perfect duo to lead the 212th.
@Finn, I've known you for a while. You are one of the people who stayed in the 212th for a long time and always performs his duties (often behind the scenes).
Also you, @Prophet, are someone I've known for a while. When we went to titanbase I got to know you better because you had good ideas for sims. We discussed these when not many people were online anymore and I always enjoyed my conversations with you. 
@Whisper, you are one of the most chill guys on the server and you are the best Wooley.
@Chill, you showed me the important side of medRP even though I was never that much of a fan of it myself.
@Mantis, I still think of you as my ARFL to some extent.
@Gaster, I also got to know you along with @thedween really well during my time in 212th ARF. I'm really glad I got to know you guys.
spacer.png
Also, to the people I met later on, I would like to say my goodbye.
@Cuzzo, you were always someone I could talk to in DU. You are truly BCMD material.
@SgtGlass, you are a great part of the current 212th
@Mater, you are a hard worker and I am glad you saw the work I did in the 212th.

I know that I am far from having all the wonderful people I have met on this list. I'm just afraid that this list will get really long if I continue to write.
I would like to thank the rest of the people on the server for the great time in the past 2 years.

Eagle (Eyeball),

Over and out!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Friendly 5

spacer.png

Forum Admin

Arguably one of the most dedicated people to the 212th Battalion. Your work ethic and kindness never ceased to amaze me. Please don't change :). 

o7

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

You've always been wonderful in 212th, and you've been one of the most hardworking and dedicated members of the battalion. If new troopers show even 1/4 of what you have, the battalion will thrive for sure. 

I hope you do well in you next adventures, and if you ever decide to return, you'll always have a home in 212th!

• Friendly 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

On 11/27/2021 at 2:39 PM, Eagle said:

During my ROA/LOA in the 212th I have been very busy with my study, friends and work. As a result, I have little time for GMOD and I find that quite unfortunate. So this is probably the time that I really say goodbye.

I'll tell you what I tell a lot of people with similar resigning reasons, don't forget to relax and take some time for yourself, work and school is fine and all, but if you don't enjoy life and relax you'll find yourself miserable! Good luck!

• Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png