[DENIED] team staff APPACTION

team

RP Name: TR CG TK CLP Team

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:488104292

VIP (Y/N): yes 

Timezone:mountian time 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):i love to help with the server. i like to help others. . i like to help the server. is because I would like to offer assistance to game masters, help moderate the community, and offer more things to do within my battalion and server. I feel that I would be a perfect fit for the staff team because I have some experience moderating a Garry's mod server, and I'm usually on during the downtimes of the server (Mornings and nights). Usually, when I'm on, the staff team is either AFK grinding credits or too busy to take calls. I feel that with the addition of adding me to the staff team. I would be able to help with the workload and offer my assistance to both the staff team and community. : I want to become administration because I feel as though that  everyone needs a bit of help in their position and I wanna fulfill that. I wanna help out in making events, fix problems of other players, and just all around make sure that the server is having fun. I wanna enjoy the experience of having the time to meet everyone and to help with what they need. I wanna continue supporting this server as well and being admin would certainly help. Ever since I join 6 months ago I didn't expect to love this server as much as I do now and I wanna repay it by of course helping it.  

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): i love to roleplay and i lopve to make friends. i love to hang out with my family. i like to play on  my phone. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:400

• Winner 1

-1 Oh boy. Where to start where to start...

You have done a lackluster job at not only improving your attitude and maturity but your entire image on the server.  After reading what Brooklyn had said, You punching a LAAT?  Seriously? Why punch a LAAT in the first place hello? You're a fucking senior officer in the 501st and this is what you're doing? That is pathetic. Then also this other thing about Appo trying to PT you? You're refusing PT FROM THE DISCIPLINARY LEAD OF 501ST ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I figured out why you decided to run in the first place for Rex and honestly that's really fucking dumb. Every conversation I have had with you always ends poorly. I can't imagine if you got Rex and that's how you treat your men in the 501st. Your activity has been poor. I mean like, really poor. If I look in game right this second. You're AFK on the Job. While your hours in the past 2 weeks may prove otherwise. I can rest assure that all of those hours are AFK. I can't support a applicant if I know that you're not ready for it. When I read over your application. All of these plans... Honestly. I have been on this server for years, every time someone has this many plans. They normally do not execute a single one, And now that you're running for Rex with this many things that you have "In the works" I feel like all that you will do with the position if you get the position, Is just do what you're doing now. Sitting on a Job AFK. I propose that you wait it out see who becomes Rex and learn from them. Work your way up from LTC and make it to CMD or XO. This big jump from LTC and BCMD concerns me for 2 reasons, 1) To me it looks like a sign of Powerplay 2) You're unready for the big position that lies ahead if you get Rex, Becoming a BCMD is a very big responsibility and especially becoming the BCMD of 501st is a very big responsibility itself. Now, onto the Subunits and their current state. OH MY GOD. WHAT THE FUCK. The state of both 332nd and TC are terrible the worst I have ever seen from all my time from 2017-2021 I have NEVER EVER seen Torrent Company hit rock bottom this bad in all that time. Along with 332nd. When it was first created back with Enzyme and his Commanders (And myself as WO for a short time) The plans were very clear cut. Too my knowledge over the past few Vaughns (from the outside looking in) they seem to have thrown the plans out the window and put that bitch in Drive and didn't look back.  

I usually don't write much on Commander Applications that don't really affect me but 501st is the one exception. When I see someone who isn't ready for the position I have to let it all out. 

PS:

I can see that you have dumbed my little comment. That just proves my point with your Toxicity and Attitude. If I address problems that are relevant if you want to progress within the 501st and you dumb it? Also TCXO. Every time that I have been TCC and have had the thought of adding TCXO or TCM whatever. It's a terrible addition in my opinion.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 5
  • Winner 2
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Confused 6
  • Dumb 3

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

41 minutes ago, Mavelle said:

You have done a lackluster job at not only improving your attitude and maturity but your entire image on the server.  After reading what Brooklyn had said, You punching a LAAT?  Seriously? Why punch a LAAT in the first place hello? You're a fucking senior officer in the 501st and this is what you're doing? That is pathetic. Then also this other thing about Appo trying to PT you? You're refusing PT FROM THE DISCIPLINARY LEAD OF 501ST ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I figured out why you decided to run in the first place for Rex and honestly that's really fucking dumb. Every conversation I have had with you always ends poorly. I can't imagine if you got Rex and that's how you treat your men in the 501st. Your activity has been poor. I mean like, really poor. If I look in game right this second. You're AFK on the Job. While your hours in the past 2 weeks may prove otherwise. I can rest assure that all of those hours are AFK. I can't support a applicant if I know that you're not ready for it. When I read over your application. All of these plans... Honestly. I have been on this server for years, every time someone has this many plans. They normally do not execute a single one, And now that you're running for Rex with this many things that you have "In the works" I feel like all that you will do with the position if you get the position, Is just do what you're doing now. Sitting on a Job AFK. I propose that you wait it out see who becomes Rex and learn from them. Work your way up from LTC and make it to CMD or XO. This big jump from LTC and BCMD concerns me for 2 reasons, 1) To me it looks like a sign of Powerplay 2) You're unready for the big position that lies ahead if you get Rex, Becoming a BCMD is a very big responsibility and especially becoming the BCMD of 501st is a very big responsibility itself. Now, onto the Subunits and their current state. OH MY GOD. WHAT THE FUCK. The state of both 332nd and TC are terrible the worst I have ever seen from all my time from 2017-2021 I have NEVER EVER seen Torrent Company hit rock bottom this bad in all that time. Along with 332nd. When it was first created back with Enzyme and his Commanders (And myself as WO for a short time) The plans were very clear cut. Too my knowledge over the past few Vaughns (from the outside looking in) they seem to have thrown the plans out the window and put that bitch in Drive and didn't look back.  

I usually don't write much on Commander Applications that don't really affect me but 501st is the one exception. When I see someone who isn't ready for the position I have to let it all out. 

PS:

I can see that you have dumbed my little comment. That just proves my point with your Toxicity and Attitude. If I address problems that are relevant if you want to progress within the 501st and you dumb it? Also TCXO. Every time that I have been TCC and have had the thought of adding TCXO or TCM whatever. It's a terrible addition in my opinion.

You know this is a Staff Application right?

• Agree 2
  • Dumb 3

The guy that plays on a roleplay server but hates roleplay

59 minutes ago, Mavelle said:

PS:

Are you sure you are talking about the correct guy, Team is in CG? Who has been on LOA since 10/19/2021? I think you are confused big time unless y ou could clear this thing up. 

Also +1 for Team for staff he has try so much for Staff and has not stopped 
#Teamforstaff

Edited by Deathtiger
Add something
  • Agree 2
  • Dumb 2

DEUS VULT

The Wannabe's Corner | qipaos: Knightfall trailer aesthetics (x) ...

51 minutes ago, Mavelle said:

PS:

@Mavelle this is a staff app.......

• Dumb 4
50 minutes ago, Mavelle said:

PS:

Mavelle, I think you might've got the wrong guy? This guy hasnt been in 501st? This is a Staff App, Not Commander. Who are you talking about?

Torrent Company CS-2207 SGM Boomer, signing off

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

59 minutes ago, Mavelle said:

PS:

You definitely have some built-up anger, Just not for the right guy.

• Funny 1
  • Dumb 2

(Former) Coruscant Guard REGL ARC XO (Former) 212th Ghost Company Sergeant ARCL Colonel Peel (Former) 332nd REGL ARC LTC (Former) 41st Green Company ARCO CPT (Former) Rancor Alpha-66 SFC Muzzle

Banned

+1 solid app, good luck #TeamTeam (also what is happening in replies)

• Dumb 1
1 hour ago, Mavelle said:

PS:

You know this is a staff App, right?

• Dumb 4
  • Management
5 minutes ago, Mavelle said:

fellas

THAT IS SOMETHING BLEACH WROTE ON HANZ'S REX APPLICATION A FULL YEAR AGO

IT IS A SHITPOST LMAO

It's concerning how many people failed to put that together tbh. Like it's a meme reply to a meme application....

oh +1 btw

Edited by Marvel
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 3

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk