91st Need Love

bring back 91st and the 187th and the 327th come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

CC-8826 | Wookieepedia | Fandom

Loooook at this chad, Neyo is so cool man I'd love to serve underhim spacer.pngspacer.png Also looks it's Bly, ain't he the coolest?

Plz consider voting for Neyo in the Commander battles thank you <3

sorry the pictures of Neyo aren't loading just imagine its him and that hes there

ty 

• Disagree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Optimistic 2
  • Dumb 6

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

Banned
1 hour ago, Kortnul said:

bring back 91st and the 187th and the 327th come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

CC-8826 | Wookieepedia | Fandom

Loooook at this chad, Neyo is so cool man I'd love to serve underhim spacer.pngspacer.png Also looks it's Bly, ain't he the coolest?

Plz consider voting for Neyo in the Commander battles thank you <3

sorry the pictures of Neyo aren't loading just imagine its him and that hes there

ty 

Mans breaking out the Black Series pic!

r4ymo.gif

Just now, Sixta said:

Mans breaking out the Black Series pic!

best series man, too bad there aint no better series than the 91st coming back to synerg (confirmed, update coming out on June 21st)

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

Don’t get me wrong 327th and 91st will be great, but fuck 187th no matter what it is the most worthless battalion any server can have. 

Edited by KillJoy
  • Agree 2

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

19 hours ago, KillJoy said:

Don’t get me wrong 327th and 91st will be great, but fuck 187th no matter what it is the most worthless battalion any server can have. 

:pepeCopium:"187th deserved it but 327th and 91st totally didn't. I swear"

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~