Willy's Mas Amedda Episode 2: Reapp

Willyworm1

Steam Name: Willyworm1

RP Name: Willy

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:88673790

Regiment you are applying for: Senate

How many terms have you held the position?: 1

How do you feel your previous term went?:

I believe that overall my term was good. On one side my individual activity was very strong, however the senates activity was weak at the beginning. 90% of my ideas were implemented correctly and are working. The senates activity towards the end was very good, though it took a while for me to realize what I needed to do to make it happen. The relations in general have been good, but I believe that it can still get better. All and all I think I did better than a number of people that were in my position.

Why do you wish to remain a Regimental Commander?:

There are a number of reasons. Firstly, I feel that I have more work to do within the senate to make sure it stays strong after I am gone. Though the activity is good, it can be better. I need to make sure that the systems that have been improved stay and are carried on. If the things I have made are to stay how they are and even improve, I need to make sure that it keeps going the route it is.

Next, I have not yet picked an individual or individuals that I believe can lead the senate when my time is over. It would be reckless not to appoint someone I believe can take charge, but I need to make sure the individuals I choose are right for the job. There is a chance I will be doing that before my current term is done.

Lastly, there are a few changes that I now see need to be implemented and I will be focusing on doing so. I will talk about it more in the improvement section, but with the few ideas that I have either not implemented or didn't work, I know how to fix it and just need time to make it work.

Current availability:

I can usually be on anywhere from 3-7 hours a day not including the odd day that I take off. My schedule has been changing a lot recently so sometimes I will have fluctuation in my time table. My most normal time frames include:

10 am - 6 pm CST (most of the week)

3 pm - 11 pm CST (when I have to give people a ride places)

10 am - 3 pm CST (some weekends)

What have you achieved within your regiment during your past term?:

Documents

I re-made the senate selections dupe in order to reduce the number of props and to make it into one dupe (before it was composed of three). This I had to do multiple times because of the change of prop packs, but I have made a nicer version that I think helps create the right environment for the selections.

Committee Duties

I have altered the function of the committees within the senate to make the jobs easier. For the Intelligence Committee, I had changed its function to work with RSB to improve RP.

Inter-Faction Relation Project

I have started working with the Jedi order to include them and give them a vested interest in the senate (though I will be building on this to make sure it runs properly). The jedi can now help the senate with the ethics committee so that they can have more RP options and the relations can improve

Roster

I have (with help from a friend) remade the roster and the logging system for activity. It now includes more features and a sign in form instead of a check-in on discord, this will make sure it stays more automated (but I did include a manual section in case there are technical issues with peoples sign ins). As well there is a section for the senate commandos as well as a different style of display for playtime and committees.

Activity

I have increased the activity of the senate (though it did take a while for that to happen). It seemed that I just needed to realize that some of the older members of the senate had gotten too busy and needed to focus on other aspects of the server and their lives (this sounds more heartless than it is). Almost all the senators are new and they have increased their general activity, so in the future I will make sure that if needed, players bored of the positions make way for new players.

Loyalist Committee Docs

I have re-organized the loyalist committee to make the documents neat. The information was all fine within them, but they all seemed a tad messy. some information was redundant and needed to be more concise.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your regiment?:

Chairmen + Senior Senators

Firstly, I will be making sure the leadership spots in the senate are filled. Though I am already working on that, I want to make sure it gets done early in my term to prevent any issues and allow for everyone to have an equal workload.

Jedi relations

As well, I will be working with the Jedi to expand on our current project so that it can give opportunities for their mission board, the main plan is make it so the ethics committee can sign off on certain missions that the jedi advisors have since they are the ones that will be working closer with the senate.

VIP Relations

Next, we are currently and will be looking into another change to our third committee so that they can get a more creative approach for their RP. I'm working on this with Bacta and am genuinely interested to see how it goes. This committee will likely involve the navy and guild more so that they can have what we are working to have with the jedi.

Other Senate Jobs

Lastly I will try to rework C3-PO to make it used more often on the server. This idea is on the backburner to be truthful, but I do feel that since we control the job, it's high time that we use it more often.

Continuation

I will keep things how they are going right now. As it stands, the activity and teamwork is good, all the players are getting along together.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

• Agree 1

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

+1 easy fucking day

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 Willy makes a great Mas Amedda, and i wouldn't be a senator if he wasn't. After getting to RP with him he opened up a side of me i thought was lost. My creativity side.

• Friendly 1

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

+1, unironically might be the first like decent Mas Amedda who's made good work of the position. The Senate has always been up in the air and it's always sort of had meh leaders, you seem to be pretty proactive and purely concerned with Senate dealings without being overbearing.

you did use the wrong app format tho.

Steam Name:

RP Name:

RP Rank:

Steam ID:

Experience:

Why should you become Mas Amedda?:

Do you understand the lore of the Galactic senate?:

Availability:

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

What do you feel the role of the Mas Amedda is?:

Do you have a microphone?:

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

How do you plan to improve relations between the senators and the server?:

Do you understand that your position has a three month term?

• Friendly 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

37 minutes ago, Comics said:

+1, unironically might be the first like decent Mas Amedda who's made good work of the position. The Senate has always been up in the air and it's always sort of had meh leaders, you seem to be pretty proactive and purely concerned with Senate dealings without being overbearing.

you did use the wrong app format tho.

Steam Name:

RP Name:

RP Rank:

Steam ID:

Experience:

Why should you become Mas Amedda?:

Do you understand the lore of the Galactic senate?:

Availability:

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

What do you feel the role of the Mas Amedda is?:

Do you have a microphone?:

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

How do you plan to improve relations between the senators and the server?:

Do you understand that your position has a three month term?

Yeah I used the RCMD Re-App format cause there is no Mas Amedda Re-App surprisingly

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

Literally every encounter with Willy when hes on Mas was a good time or a straight up laugh. Not really into the Senate but I've noticed way more activity in the last 2-3 months.

Big +1

• Friendly 1

Former: Parjai MEDO Captain Four | Parjai MEDO Major Bear | 2ndACC Commander Barlex | Commander Cody

On 11/18/2021 at 12:17 PM, Willyworm1 said:

Yeah I used the RCMD Re-App format cause there is no Mas Amedda Re-App surprisingly

They never thought any person would want more than one term :Pepega: 

jokes aside Willy has done a fantastic jobs while some senators might be a yikes he is doing a good job overall +1

• Funny 2

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Friendly 1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

• 3 weeks later...