CG Tracker (ARF) Model Change

Opa

Approved by BCMD and High Command | TKL | 2x TKO and majority of Tracker.

Name: Opa

RP Rank: CG COL

Suggestion:  TK to have the armor pattern of hound.

* Lore Accurate/RP Friendly, making the branch look uniform.

* Good models that happen to be both used in the show for default CG ARF and lore character Hound (Antenna on left shoulder)

Implementation: Add Hound model to the current TK models .

Lore:

https://gyazo.com/baa7ab676a69b615f5f1da508e3677c1

https://gyazo.com/3240a8b156caec3cf44b6cf2ec35a2d3

Workshop content if applicable: Our hound model

(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add

(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Coruscant Guard Tracker

Slots:  10

Description:

Model: models/player/gideon/coruscantguards/hound/cg_hound.mdl

Edited by Opa
Forum Admin

Really seems like a useless suggestion right now due to the new models being made. I also kinda like Hound being unique and looking distinct compared to the other Trackers.

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

7 minutes ago, Naffen said:

Really seems like a useless suggestion right now due to the new models being made. I also kinda like Hound being unique and looking distinct compared to the other Trackers.

The model of hound with the new models that are coming  should be not too far off of what it currently is and we'd like to roll with that style shown in     . It's sort of a deal  of looking how we're supposed to look, we'll put a synergy twist on it though if it were to pass :laugh:

• Optimistic 1

I think its silly to take the unique look of a lore character, and just make it not unique to them anymore. Kind of ruins the point of having the lore character job IMO. Since these models won't get anything new with the new ones coming out just wait untill your BCMD is contacted by founders for what you want in those models and ask then.

• Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

35 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I think its silly to take the unique look of a lore character, and just make it not unique to them anymore. Kind of ruins the point of having the lore character job IMO. Since these models won't get anything new with the new ones coming out just wait untill your BCMD is contacted by founders for what you want in those models and ask then.

Well Hound is lead of Tracker's. Essentially the entire ARF of CG is part of Hound's unit. I understand where you're coming from. In this case it does make sense as they look almost 1 - 1.  The current train of thought is that this could have a good place for those that are closest to Hound, handpicked / trained in harder manner than normal TK. I would agree with you on the topic of lore character uniqueness, but this could potentially add more diversity to tracker and this is one time where you can see how some other in CG ARF that looked that were close to Hound in clone wars were like. I think no matter what the matters will look like this would be a great addition and we would utilize all three in their own way. Just like we utilize the Red/Grey model in their own ways.  

Edited by Opa
5 hours ago, Conrad said:

Might need someone to confirm, but isn't this already the case with Appo? IIRC, his design was just considered standard 501st design (from the movies) and doesn't the new models have 1/3rd of their pattern options the same as his?

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

2 hours ago, Dyn said:

Might need someone to confirm, but isn't this already the case with Appo? IIRC, his design was just considered standard 501st design (from the movies) and doesn't the new models have 1/3rd of their pattern options the same as his?

Appo's helmet has an arrow on it.

spacer.pngspacer.png

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

spacer.png