All things in the force must have balance

Mavelle

Ok ok ok ok so

Since we have the other one I want to counterbalance it out so the forums can be brought back to its state of chemical equilibrium

Say something nice about anyone and I will reply to that post with the best compliment I can possibly think of for you!

• Winner 4

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

Forum Admin

@MavelleYou are honestly one of the most genuine and caring players of the community 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Just now, Naffen said:

@MavelleYou are honestly one of the most genuine and caring players of the community 

Your passion that you show to your friends even when just joking around is absolutely outstanding- I admire how much you care about your people! It can't be said for too many people, meaning it's even more meaningful that you show that.

• Friendly 1

Banned

@Stockingsyou are a very cool person I’m glad I met you during Rancor RT tryouts. 

@Sock Monkey my main man since the TR days. Truly one of my closest homies on the server. 

@Daytona211 Average Golden dog lover. Absolute dedication towards any role he holds on the server. Rate 8/10 🙈🙈

Edited by Sixta
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

@MavelleYou’re honestly one of the most genuinely good figures on Synergy. Whenever I’ve had the pleasure of interacting with you whether in TS or in game I can positively say it was never a dull or bad experience. I think you’ve gotten where you are purely because you’ve shown the proper amount of work and dedication in order to achieve those positions, and I can’t see anyone else filling those roles better then you have currently. :peepoLove:

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

Doing lots of people because i couldn't pick just one. In no particular order.

@Brooklyn Words aren't needed. :peepoLove:

@Freck The best british person this community has ever seen no contest. Also my son so like special place in my heart.

@BlackLow key wish i was still anakin and you where rex. Some of the most fun times i've had on the server was when i was running with you.

@Daytona211 Anyone that unironically thinks you're a power grabber has never had an actual conversation with you. You're not some puppet master you're just a dude who is a major nerd and loves star wars. Lowkey kind of just me but from a different state.

@Phaser  @Bleach @Elijah @StixActually my oldest friends on the server. The times on extensive where great and while I'm not really @ ing the entire list of people that don't play anymore we know this list is long and full of fallen brothers. If i could i'd go back in time just for those days in a heart beat.

@Guac One of the best speakers on this server, this man could convince me the benefits of shoving a watermelon up my ass if we sat in a channel and discussed it long enough.

@Scarecrow@Shockpoint Great voice actors, really not a surprise on this one. People get excited just knowing your event jobs and it instantly boosts a event in quality when you're around just playing a character.

@Bacta lol you thought.

@Forseen I mean not a single other person on the server just randomly talks to kayP because no one else is that close to both of us. Its a next level connection.

@Sixta It was no contest who was going to replace me for windu, jab and I instantly knew it was you when i said i'm running for palp.

@MavelleBest GMD honestly (sorry day).

@Cox@Hanz@Taz I'm lumping you all together because you're like the trio of idiots that piss me off to no end but i love endearingly.

@Max You're the reason i'm trying as hard as I am with my current position. You set the bar of palpy's on the server, i hope you're doing good wherever you are.

I might do a second batch later but i'm technically on the clock right now.

Edited by Conrad
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly 6

spacer.pngspacer.png

1 minute ago, Bbstine said:

i love everyone : )

and we love u !!

@ConradI think that you probably have the most passion for this server and community as a whole out of anyone, by a long shot. That's saying something when people like Marvel or Bacta exist.

15 minutes ago, Deku said:

@MavelleYou’re honestly one of the most genuinely good figures on Synergy. Whenever I’ve had the pleasure of interacting with you whether in TS or in game I can positively say it was never a dull or bad experience. I think you’ve gotten where you are purely because you’ve shown the proper amount of work and dedication in order to achieve those positions, and I can’t see anyone else filling those roles better then you have currently. :peepoLove:

Your roleplay is some of the best I've ever seen on Synergy!!! I love that you actively try to engage and include people- it's a big skill that not many people realize is important!

• Friendly 1

16 minutes ago, Stockings said:

@Sixta @Daytona211 @Sock Monkey @coochisniper @feet

You guys are the realest homies out there.  Shout out da bros.  Long Live the Versocks.

Every interaction I've ever had with you has been absolutely wonderful. Extremely down to earth, funny, and it seems like you're an excellent friend to those close to you.

23 minutes ago, Sixta said:

@Stockingsyou are a very cool person I’m glad I met you during Rancor RT tryouts. 

@Sock Monkey my main man since the TR days. Truly one of my closest homies on the server. 

@Daytona211 Average Golden dog lover. Absolute dedication towards any role he holds on the server. Rate 8/10 🙈🙈

The reason why I've started to get way more into jedi is you, my man. I'm really thankful for all your time as Obi-Wan and you make an amazing leader for the order.

• Friendly 1

@CoxI couldn’t forget about you my boy, one of the day 1’s alongside @JuiceBoxand @Eclipxe(even tho codified will never see that) you guys were/are some of the people I trust the most on the server and you guys made it extremely fun for me. I regret nothing, you all made me a better person just by being my friend 

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

@Gearsyou gave me drive to go for more in this community. You alongside forseen helped me the most.

@Freckyou convinced me to stay on the path and it worked out well, thank you.

@Forseenyou gave me more motivation each day and gave me opportunities. You , gears, woeny and freck are great friends.

@Woenyits nice having a fellow fat friend that loves Mac n cheese. You’ve also helped me a lot too despite being as mentally retarded as trad and myself. 

• Friendly 2

spacer.png

@HanzI meme on you a lot, but you’re really fun to be around. I have my moments where I think sometimes it’s too much but you’re genuinely a chill person and I enjoy the goofy presence you bring. Also I’ve never seen you play but I think you’re probably good at football

• Funny 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

1 minute ago, Hanz said:

@Sixta @Sock Monkey @Stockings @Daytona211
You guys are so funny and you guys are the best!!!

You legitimately make me laugh so fucking much in TS. Very very funny guy

Just now, Maverick said:

@Gearsyou gave me drive to go for more in this community. You alongside forseen helped me the most.

@Freckyou convinced me to stay on the path and it worked out well, thank you.

@Forseenyou gave me more motivation each day and gave me opportunities. You , gears, woeny and freck are great friends.

@Woenyits nice having a fellow fat friend that loves Mac n cheese. You’ve also helped me a lot too despite being as mentally retarded as trad and myself. 

Everything I've seen from you is that your work ethic is absolutely insane- you also show an extreme amount of integrity and honesty. It's truly admirable to see

• Friendly 1

As much as he likes to joke around, @Marshhis genuinely a great guy. When you get into a channel with a small amount of people, play other games, or bring something serious to him, he's really kind and nice to be around. The amount of times I've seen him take the time out of his day to do small things for new players or just do things that aren't even his job or responsibility is really heart warming. 

• Agree 2
  • Winner 2

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

• Management

@Bacta Actual goofball but I’m glad we got to work together as Rex and Cody

@Marshh Not as dumb as people say you are. Lowkey made my time in bad batch a little more enjoyable even if you made me want to drop kick my monitor from time to time.

Shoutout to my Bad Batch tho @Tinovious @Shake @Shockpoint By far one of my favorite squads that I’ve led in my time. Everyday was a blast with these guys.

and SOBDE. Stay the same just a little less tryout grind and a lot less minecraft. Always gonna be my first home

This last one goes out to the 501st old and new. My terms ending and it was a rollercoaster but really gotta thank all the folks that were there for it. Numbers were popping my entire term and there was a lot of positive change in the battalion and I can’t thank the goobers in the battalion enough for the fun ride. I’ll still be around just gonna rest a bit.

Edited by Marvel
  • Winner 3
  • Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

15 minutes ago, Cox said:

@Dekuyou a real one 🙏

@Vicodinmiss you

@Caidoon CAIDENNNNNN

@Eclipseprayin on yo downfall but I miss you

@Guacstop sending me picture of you eating 💯

@any other people that were in SOBDE when I was I love y’all and if you gone I miss you and if you not you a real one 💯

Cox you are so sweet- You truly care about so many things so much more than it seems

@SpielerSPIELER

come to my house when everyone's on break

2 minutes ago, Marvel said:

@Bacta Actual goofball but I’m glad we got to work together as Rex and Cody

@Marshh Not as dumb as people say you are. Lowkey made my time in bad batch a little more enjoyable even if you made me want to drop kick my monitor from time to time.

Shoutout to my Bad Batch tho @Tinovious @Shake @Shockpoint By far one of my favorite squads that I’ve led in my time. Everyday was a blast with these guys.

This last one goes out to the 501st old and new. My terms ending and it was a rollercoaster but really gotta thank all the folks that were there for it. Numbers were popping my entire term and there was a lot of positive change in the battalion and I can’t thank the goobers in the battalion enough for the fun ride. I’ll still be around just gonna rest a bit.

and SOBDE. Stay the same just a little less tryout grind and a lot less minecraft. Always gonna be my first home

What a fuckin down to earth guy. I don't think anything you've ever said hasn't made complete sense. It's hard to get someone as levelheaded as that

• Friendly 1

5 minutes ago, Taz said:

Quit the memes for a sec

@Drage @Rio @Atlex @501Abraham I miss you fuckers like all hell and all the mucking around we did, I’m hoping y’all are still around when I’m able to start popping in again

@Black @Rizzo @Bleach love you guys to death but you’re all retarded, that’s probably why I got along with you 3 so well

@Hanz @Nova_ Can’t believe it’s been a year since your term nova, 501st on titan base was a really fun time with you two. @Conrad too I guess but I joined back at the end of his term

And to really everyone else, I know I say this quite commonly but y’all are all just great. To anyone I’ve fucked around with in the past 2 years whether we remember it or not, thanks for the good times and the happy memories.

Love y’all.

@Conrad i get it, youre confused, i was being nice for once.

CT-1945 Captain "America" will live forever in my heart. That brought me so much joy

• Agree 1

Forum Admin

@the real ones

Y'all know who you are. Thanks for being there when I needed y'all.

• Informative 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

1 minute ago, Taz said:

fun fact about this, a naval i think it was warmac yelled at me to change my name off of plainly "Captain America" and after sending him 2 screenshots

1) the rules document saying youre only required rank & name, technically allowing the name "Captain America"

2) the 501st roster showing CPT | America | my steamid

he was in disbelief i actually did it, as many others were

ill never forget how disappointed @Shockpoint was when he came in TS and said "really taz? really? i give you captain and this is the FIRST shit you pull?"

HA I CAN HEAR THAT IN HIS VOICE SO VIVIDLY

• Funny 1

Gonna be ranking all the british people from 1-5

@Freck#1, your the best. overall great person <3

@Stix #2, Good HA and unironically funny

@Tinovious#3, idk if your british but you have an accent and your hilarious

@Gadget#4, sometimes i feel bad whenever i talk to you.

@Forseen#5, i actually dont like you, but i ran out of people.

thanks guys this was really hard for me to come out like this

• Dumb 1

Whataburger

Why is my reputation so low?

11 minutes ago, Whataburger said:

@Bacta Despite all the hate that you get as a HA, this is the person that actually cures my day, gets on TS like 2-3AM and says some funny as shit, seriously though, im a huge bacta fan

You're lowkey witty asf. I don't think you get enough credit for the clever shit you say sometimes

2 minutes ago, Caidoon said:

@Vicodinis pretty good at hockey ig 

im flattered 

You're so strong you can throw a mattress into a pool without breaking a sweat! That's awesome!

Guess I'll do a few, I'm not as much of a dickhead as I can sometimes come across as.

@Conrad- You've helped me a lot more than you think you have, both you and @KayP - For example, you're both the reasons I was able to make it into university, you helped fund my applications and KayP helped proofread the application. If it wasn't for you two, I wouldn't have gotten into my top choice university. Thank you so much! 

@Forseen- I think it's pretty clear how much respect I've got for you, not everyone has me on Facebook! :HYPERS: You've supported me in everything I've done (ingame & IRL)

@Daytona211- I think you're one of the coolest guys around tbh, just always wanting to lend a hand where possible which I think is really nice of you. I think some people don't realise how much you've helped the server.

@Mavelle- Dude, you're easily one of the best roleplayers & gamemasters I've ever seen. I really enjoy interacting with you, you've got a lot of my respect.

@Omalic- Our vibes have always been awesome, I love hanging out with you! 

@Maverick- You've helped me as much as I've helped you! Thank you! 

@Woeny @Bbstine @Lyonaxis - My absolute homies, got a lot of respect and time for you all! Always got my back! <3

@Whataburger - One of my favourites since I've returned ngl. An awesome dude.

@JaBaku- Bro, you have me creasing all the time & I know you've always got my back, you're a real one.

@Bacta - You get a lot of shit but I'm still a huge bacta fan. You've been really friendly and welcoming since I've returned & I really enjoy time spent with you.

Have missed loads, will do more later when I'm more drunk

Edited by Freck
  • Friendly 6
  • Pay Respect 1

British

1 hour ago, Freck said:

Guess I'll do a few, I'm not as much of a dickhead as I can sometimes come across as.

@Conrad- You've helped me a lot more than you think you have, both you and @KayP - For example, you're both the reasons I was able to make it into university, you helped fund my applications and KayP helped proofread the application. If it wasn't for you two, I wouldn't have gotten into my top choice university. Thank you so much! 

@Forseen- I think it's pretty clear how much respect I've got for you, not everyone has me on Facebook! :HYPERS: You've supported me in everything I've done (ingame & IRL)

@Daytona211- I think you're one of the coolest guys around tbh, just always wanting to lend a hand where possible which I think is really nice of you. I think some people don't realise how much you've helped the server.

@Mavelle- Dude, you're easily one of the best roleplayers & gamemasters I've ever seen. I really enjoy interacting with you, you've got a lot of my respect.

@Omalic- Our vibes have always been awesome, I love hanging out with you! 

@Maverick- You've helped me as much as I've helped you! Thank you! 

@Woeny @Bbstine @Lyonaxis - My absolute homies, got a lot of respect and time for you all! Always got my back! <3

@Whataburger - One of my favourites since I've returned ngl. An awesome dude.

@JaBaku- Bro, you have me creasing all the time & I know you've always got my back, you're a real one.

@Bacta - You get a lot of shit but I'm still a huge bacta fan. You've been really friendly and welcoming since I've returned & I really enjoy time spent with you.

Have missed loads, will do more later when I'm more drunk

I feel like you know exactly what your skills are and how you can use them to better the world around you, that shit is crazy difficult to gain a good understanding of and thus all the more respect towards you!

• Friendly 1

@JaBaku@TurtleDay 1 mf. Glad I met both of you. Cuties through and through.

@ConradNo words needed:peepoLove:

• Friendly 2

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

I've got a lot of other people that really mean a lot to me.

@Pog One of the main reasons I ever got into this server was you. You have, consistently, been so fun to be around. You always make TS and game so much brighter. There's never a dull moment around you. Even when you're not being funny, you put so much effort into your battalion. It remember times at 3am where you would be hosting events and making sure new 212th enlisted were engaged to help the battalion.

@Bacta Genuinely one of the hardest workers I've ever seen. It takes a lot of courage to put yourself down like you do, and I really respect that. You openly let yourself be the punching bag of the server, putting yourself down so that others can have fun and enjoy themselves. Even though so many people dog on you, you never let it get to you. At the same time, you take anything someone brings up to you seriously, which is incredibly admirable. 

@Lyonaxis Your kindness literally has no bounds. You are the biggest-hearted person I've ever met, surprisingly being more loving than Caidoon of all people. I've never heard anyone talk anything bad about you, ever. You existing just makes people happy.

@Caidoon Holy shit you are such a nice person. I can't even imagine you hurting a fly (maybe your cat though...). Every single experience with you has been nothing but heartwarming. You go out of your way to make everyone happy and make sure people are laughing, and it makes me so happy to see. 

@Shockpoint You're such a fun person to be around. I really looked up to you when I joined the server, and I'm so insanely happy that I got to talk to you more when you came back and that I got to be in a squad with you. I hope everything is going fine IRL.

@Conrad The amount of times I've seen you give such amazing life advice to people on this server is stunning. You're such a loved member of the community for a lot of reasons. Every situation I've been in where you were involved has been incredibly entertaining. I very highly respect what you do for so many young people on the server.

@Katy It's so nice to see someone stand up for what's right, and I've seen you do it so many times. Being in 2ndAC and 212th with you was such a treat. You're incredibly funny and extremely entertaining to talk to. 

@BlackBerryEverything you say makes me die of laughter. You could sit still and say NOTHING and I'd find it funny. Every moment that I had with you in-game, whether with you in Parjai or seeing you as Fixer, was so much fun. It's also really respectable how much time and effort you put into your RP, as well as how open you are about the effort you put into it. 

@Brooklyn Since my beginning on the server, you were always someone I really wanted to talk to and interact with. I don't know what it is about you, but It's so fun being around you for anything. You always manage to make me happy just by existing. 

@Whataburger You say a lot of stupid shit, but in the end you're very funny. It's really refreshing and heartwarming to see you succeed in the server. Keep on being you. 

@Cox Just like Marshh, you're a really kind and nice person when you're in a small group of people. You troll a lot more, but that's what makes it fun to be around you in game. It's so fun to watch you be sincere. 

@Marvel You're one of the funniest people I know on the server. Every single moment with you is such a fun time. I highly respect how genuine and real you are with people. Conversations with you are never boring. 

@Jovanovic As toxic as you are, It's really nice to see you speak your mind. You never hold your opinion back, which is very admirable. 

• Friendly 9

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

1 hour ago, Spieler said:

@Caidoon Holy shit you are such a nice person. I can't even imagine you hurting a fly (maybe your cat though...). Every single experience with you has been nothing but heartwarming. You go out of your way to make everyone happy and make sure people are laughing, and it makes me so happy to see. 

im gonna cry, thank you spieler <3 

1 hour ago, Pog said:

Outta pocket!

thats what im saying!

@TurtleYou my son since day 1 u my dawg til death <3 you bro
@Brooklynmy fuckin boi day 1 my bro a bond between me you and Turtle cant be broken
@FreckYour my 2nd son from the great land called England anyone come at you wrong they gonna get my long dong!
@DekuMy Polo G enthusiast
@SEXICOYou have the biggest pair of balls at phas i've ever seen
@SixtaMy fav Canadian
@ConradDad of Synergy, overall one of the easiest guys to to talk to and a overall great guy
@ForseenMy favorite Australian and  a great pal to play Smite with

Edited by JaBaku
  • Friendly 3
1 minute ago, JaBaku said:

@Brooklynmy fuckin boi day 1 my bro a a bond between me you and Turtle cant be broken
@FreckYour my 2nd son from the great land called England anyone come at you wrong they gonna get my long dong!
@SixtaMy fav Canadian
@ConradDad of Synergy, overall one of the easiest guys to to talk to and a overall great guy

Bro I don't know how you so fearlessly say exactly what's on your mind, but that shit is BRAVE, homie. Mad respect

• Friendly 1

21 minutes ago, JaBaku said:

@Brooklynmy fuckin boi day 1 my bro a a bond between me you and Turtle cant be broken
@SixtaMy fav Canadian

Jabaku you're a great person to chill with (and sing with ofc) you're a real one and we've been through some great and funny ass situations together. (you know which one im talking about, cough cough eeth koth trials) but yeah, just an all around fun person to be with.

• Friendly 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

@Sixta i love hate(love) you, nice fingers
@JaBaku best polo g enthusiast
@Shpack fav egirl
@Evans nerd
@Mavellebest gf ive had in server
@Atlexatlex epic pog
@Nalonur very smart!
@Satangreates gta player
@Marshh the only hope left for this server, make him director
@Stockingsprobably the best communicator and one of the nicest people ive ever met
@Stixi literally love you, best british person
@Tinoviousepic scottish meat guy!
@Brooklynpretty good phas player ngl
@TazI miss ur baseball dupe on geonosis shit was fire
@Spookznaruto boi cool
@bunkyham
@Buzzone of the coolest guys ive meet
@Orion we used to be closer now u barely talk to me but fav puerto rican
@Katykinda cute ngl
@Maestrogreatest hype man, always got ur back
@Chewi miss u dawg, hope ur doing well
@JovanovicCode Geass is the greatest anime ever made
@Dyn Agumon!
@Dekuu the type of fella to open a bag of chips with scissors!
@justuscloud5u have taught me a lot ngl
@KillJoyur a super chill dude!

I have had an amazing experience in synergy, so many good friends made. Coolest people ever syngergy 

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 7
  • Optimistic 1

spacer.png

Certified G

Just now, SEXICO said:

@Shpack fav egirl
@Evans nerd
@Atlexatlex epic pog
@Nalonur very smart!
@Satangreates gta player
@Stockingsprobably the best communicator and one of the nicest people ive ever met
@Spookznaruto boi cool
@bunkyham
@Katykinda cute ngl
@Dyn Agumon!

I have had an amazing experience in synergy, so many good friends made. Coolest people ever syngergy 

Sexico, you're funny as shit and you got some huge nuts when it comes to Phas. A real one for sure. Also, Sexico the typa guy to high five you with both hands and then lock fingers.

• Friendly 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

@JaBaku My Day 1, I love you bro, helped me up when I was down. <3
@Slate Miss you bro, hope you doin alright up there. 
@Brooklyn Why do you spend so much money on this server, it's unbelievable. I love you tho.
@Rover He don't play here no more, but is an amazing guy, best boost no cap.
@Caidoon I love this nerd. Used to always get so hype just seeing Null. Love you.
@Stix
 One of my favorite British people. Goated Guardian Managers.
@Scarecrow My first BCMD. I miss you!
@Wolfro My first Plo Koon! Sorry About the shenanigans I have done against you XD.

• Friendly 3

Current: Free man
Former: Lotta things (Notably HA and Wolffe)

21 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Honestly thank you to everyone for making this a great community and a fun server to be on. I love you all! - No homo (ok a little homo) 

Mantis ur funny as fuck and I really enjoyed being in GC with you, my man

28 minutes ago, Turtle said:

@JaBaku My Day 1, I love you bro, helped me up when I was down. <3
@Slate Miss you bro, hope you doin alright up there. 
@Brooklyn Why do you spend so much money on this server, it's unbelievable. I love you tho.
@Rover He don't play here no more, but is an amazing guy, best boost no cap.
@Caidoon I love this nerd. Used to always get so hype just seeing Null. Love you.
@Stix
 One of my favorite British people. Goated Guardian Managers.
@Scarecrow My first BCMD. I miss you!
@Wolfro My first Plo Koon! Sorry About the shenanigans I have done against you XD.

You may be Ginger but I still think you're worthy of respect!

16 hours ago, SEXICO said:

@Shpack fav egirl
@Evans nerd
@Atlexatlex epic pog
@Nalonur very smart!
@Satangreates gta player
@Spookznaruto boi cool
@bunkyham
@Katykinda cute ngl
@Dyn Agumon!

Mexico you're awesome asf my man, you have done so incredibly much for 41st and I think that not enough people realize it!

• Friendly 2

@Alec You was one of my favorite bcmd i have ever had. you did so much as wolffe even if no1 else saw it.

@Vango bro i miss playing with you. you was and still will be the best jedi to ever exist, miss you bro.

@Tetra if you see this bro. i just wanna say. i miss playing with you, there wwas never a bad day playing with you.

@Brooklyn you are the only weeb i will like. (this is a compliment)

@Sinclair had a great time serving under you as my bcmd

@Casanova you are the best cg to ever exist

@Opa you are the second best cg after @Casanova

@Omalic best palpatine to ever exist

Edited by GodTim
  • Friendly 2

@Maddoxx puts up with my shit even tho he doesn’t need to, I really appreciate it probs wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for him and @Stroodle and @Skoreand Taco my man 

thanks to @Forseenand @Jad for putting up with my attempts at big brain ideas 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

@Finn @Sixta@Pog@Wren@Mater @Lyonaxis @Katy  @Spieler @Jovanovic@Dekumy main 212th Hc the fact that u guys deal with my bs 24/7 i really appreciate it  i could not be more lucky that i have such a good team that i can rely on. thanks out of everyone on synergy you guys mean the absolute most to me because your able to deal with me at my worst and still wouldn’t give up thank you 

@Whisper if i didn’t meet you that day hyping me up about GC i would not have stayed, one of the smartest guys i’ve meet

@Mavelle you help me so much with gming or just someone to talk to heart of actual gold

@BigZach @Comics @Whataburgerfunniest people on the server hands down and some of the smartest

@Bird we meet when i was 15 now i’m 18 in college it’s so fucking weird almost everyday still awsome we’re both doing great on the server 

@MasonA genuinely my favorite cody of all time, you were so kind and smart i think about your term so much as the good days 

@Marvel first rex and cody duo that actually worked together can’t wait to see what’s next 

@Conrad one of the most level headed and fair person on synergy i’m happy your palpatine and got your dream 

@Freck true boomer i heard by our name a lot but meeting you was awsome, i can’t wait to see what you can do with naval and your plans 

@Gears thanks for pushing me to go for staff everyday i’m happy cause of that, genuinely the most passionate person on the server i have meet

Edited by Bacta
  • Friendly 9
  • Dumb 2

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

@Woeny@Square I still think the days of Square marshall with woeny and I as seniors was probably my peak fun. We just chilled so much and just high command squaded the shit out of the server.

@JaBaku I'm glad you are who you are. Very few people can take the constant fighting that we had and still just be like "fuck yeah we're friends". Its a good command leadership that can separate those two things and you did a great job of it.
@Naffen You're a man that truly backs your home boys. I saw that way back when with your dedication to SOBDE when i fought for you to get master for zey. Man does what he does well. I'm happy that my last thing as windu was to get you master.
@Jovanovic@Stockings@Deku@Willyworm1 @Brooklyn Thank you all for being my High Command for my first bit of palpatine. You guys are all so passionate about your groups. I love our talks and how in depth and caring you all go and sound. It truly is an honor.

@Whataburger When i first met you i thought you where a total boot licker, but man you're actually a funny and chill guy. I'm glad i got to know you!.

@Caidoon This man created appreciation posts before it was cool. Boot-Licker in chief, and one of the nicest guys you will ever meet, not just on the server, but in real life as well.

@EclipseOne of the best squad leads in my time in SOBDE. Your squad channel was truly wholesome and you had a great group of friends in that group. I'm sad you left so quickly after me getting darmen, it really sucked to see you go.

@Turtle You're a good kid with a ton of potential. You work hard and you are such a kind person. Keep it up you have a strong future ahead of you, not just on the server but real life as well.

@Marvel Not really a suprise, but you had a great term and took great care of my boys in blue. As a former rex I welcome you into our ranks.

@Dax@Cronis@Omalic@KillJoy@Stormzy@Quill KhanThis one goes out to my old head 501st legendary. A consistent group that i know i can always rely on.

@Bacta :pepeCopium:

Edited by Conrad
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 10
  • Optimistic 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

2 hours ago, Dennis said:

@Maddoxx puts up with my shit even tho he doesn’t need to, I really appreciate it probs wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for him and @Stroodle and @Skoreand Taco my man 

thanks to @Forseenand @Jad for putting up with my attempts at big brain ideas 

Dennis, my man, you got some SERIOUS dedication to Synergy. I don't know how you've managed to stay levelheaded after years here- even after 11 months I've realized that a lot of people can be a real headache to deal with. Huge props to you for that, bro.

2 hours ago, Bacta said:

@Finn @Sixta@Pog@Wren@Mater @Lyonaxis @Katy  @Spieler @Jovanovicmy main 212th Hc the fact that u guys deal with my bs 24/7 i really appreciate it  i could not be more lucky that i have such a good team that i can rely on. thanks out of everyone on synergy you guys mean the absolute most to me because your able to deal with me at my worst and still wouldn’t give up thank you 

@Whisper if i didn’t meet you that day hyping me up about GC i would not have stayed, one of the smartest guys i’ve meet

@Mavelle you help me so much with gming or just someone to talk to heart of actual gold

@BigZach @Comics @Whataburgerfunniest people on the server hands down and some of the smartest

@Bird we meet when i was 15 now i’m 18 in college it’s so fucking weird almost everyday still awsome we’re both doing great on the server 

@MasonA genuinely my favorite cody of all time, you were so kind and smart i think about your term so much as the good days 

@Marvel first rex and cody duo that actually worked together can’t wait to see what’s next 

@Conrad one of the most level headed and fair person on synergy i’m happy your palpatine and got your dream 

@Freck true boomer i heard by our name a lot but meeting you was awsome, i can’t wait to see what you can do with naval and your plans 

@Gears thanks for pushing me to go for staff everyday i’m happy cause of that, genuinely the most passionate person on the server i have meet

I love you so much bacta, you really need more credit. You need so much more credit.

20 hours ago, Som said:

@CoxGood omega squad lead thank you for being a good one :)

Dude I really love how much love you share with SOBDE. An excellent guy to have our battalion <3

• Friendly 1

9 hours ago, GodTim said:

@Alec You was one of my favorite bcmd i have ever had. you did so much as wolffe even if no1 else saw it.

@Vango bro i miss playing with you. you was and still will be the best jedi to ever exist, miss you bro.

@Tetra if you see this bro. i just wanna say. i miss playing with you, there wwas never a bad day playing with you.

@Brooklyn you are the only weeb i will like. (this is a compliment)

@Sinclair had a great time serving under you as my bcmd

@Casanova you are the best cg to ever exist

@Opa you are the second best cg after @Casanova

@Omalic best palpatine to ever exist

I don't know you too well but every interaction I've had with you in game has been funny as fuck!

12 hours ago, BigZach said:

@BactaIs the most Iconic and Stand out member of modern Synergy.

@Mavelle is the goat and sets an incredible example for us all.

@SomIncredible XO and hard worker redid the whole of 104th 

I will forever remember "Savage Jedi" LMAO

Excellent guy. I think people should look up to you way more. Folks, hear bigzach out- a lot of people could learn a lot from your example.

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

Forum Admin

I said I wouldn't drop like 20 @'s for everyone I shared a moment with, yet here I am.

@ComicsYou made my fourm signature true.
@BactaHuge drama fan, I'm glad I was here when you started, and get to see all the achievements you have made. Keep growing babe.
@CaidoonBest Corr, even better guy. Honestly one of the funniest people I know.
@EclipseAverage fourm mod. Jealous asf that you found someone just as weird as you. Thanks for being cute.
@ConradResident synergy father. I thank you for the genuine nature you carry with you. You make this server enjoyable.
@MavelleCan't say much more that hasn't been said already. #bestwrecker
@Cox4'3 280lbs monster. This guy will do anything for 4 dollars and a visa. I love you bro, full homo. Thanks for being there.
@ShockpointThis fucking guy. Incredibly creative. What you lack in planning, you make up in execution. 
@WolfroWe aren't the bestest of buds, but I really appreciate all of the hard work you have put into anything you were apart of. Your dedication to any project assigned is nearly unmatched.
@LyonaxisYou are one of the nicest people I have come to know. Don't lose that endearing quality, it suits you well.
@ForseenWe argue... quite often lmao. Whatever it may be, I am glad you did. You insight and argumentative nature has really gotten me to see the bigger picture.
@FreckWe had a few deep convos. I think you are really cool :D
@AlienYou look like shit lmfaoooo
@Leche<3

• Friendly 4

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

4 minutes ago, Guac said:

I said I wouldn't drop like 20 @'s for everyone I shared a moment with, yet here I am.

@ComicsYou made my fourm signature true.
@BactaHuge drama fan, I'm glad I was here when you started, and get to see all the achievements you have made. Keep growing babe.
@CaidoonBest Corr, even better guy. Honestly one of the funniest people I know.
@EclipseAverage fourm mod. Jealous asf that you found someone just as weird as you. Thanks for being cute.
@ConradResident synergy father. I thank you for the genuine nature you carry with you. You make this server enjoyable.
@MavelleCan't say much more that hasn't been said already. #bestwrecker
@Cox4'3 280lbs monster. This guy will do anything for 4 dollars and a visa. I love you bro, full homo. Thanks for being there.
@ShockpointThis fucking guy. Incredibly creative. What you lack in planning, you make up in execution. 
@WolfroWe aren't the bestest of buds, but I really appreciate all of the hard work you have put into anything you were apart of. Your dedication to any project assigned is nearly unmatched.
@LyonaxisYou are one of the nicest people I have come to know. Don't lose that endearing quality, it suits you well.
@ForseenWe argue... quite often lmao. Whatever it may be, I am glad you did. You insight and argumentative nature has really gotten me to see the bigger picture.
@FreckWe had a few deep convos. I think you are really cool :D
@AlienYou smell like shit lmfaoooo
@Leche<3

I think you have some of the most rational, consistent, unbiased judgement on the entire server. Like, I don't think I've ever not understood where you're coming from on anything. It's insane.

@Conradthanks for being super chill with me so far and I’ve really enjoyed the RP and debates/talks we’ve had so far as a HC. I wish we did them more often tbh. You’ve been great to work with so far.

@Jovanovici don’t even know where to start man, you’re a real one and im glad I have a good friend like you by my side both within HC, and just as a friend. You’ve let me go on and on about my bullshit and I think you’re one of the only people that really knows wtf is going on with me half the time lol, through all the teasing and bullying, we’ve built a very strong bond that im proud of.

@BactaYou didn’t say anything about me but I got some words for you my friend. Even though me and you fuck around and pretend we hate each other, I genuinely have a good time when im around you, and I enjoy listening and giving feedback on some of your rants with Finn and your HC when I can lol. You’re a funny dude and I appreciate how fun you’ve made the server for me. Hope you pull that chick eventually

@Brooklynfunny Neko man. You’re a real one too, I appreciate all the talks we’ve had and all the fucking around we do whenever we’re in the same channel. 

@BroI miss you ❤️, you’ve been a great friend and im glad I got to work with you during our time in HC together, you’ve opened my eyes to a lot of new things and ways to address situations. I appreciate all of your teachings and although we didn’t always agree, I never looked at you differently. You will always be a friend of mine

@SixtaI feel like besides Bacta, you shit on me the most in this community. (I know it’s all jokes.. I think) but you’re genuinely a funny dude and I have a lot of fun being around you and just fucking around in TS together. I loved you as Obi Wan and I think you’re fun to RP with when you put effort into your Roleplay. But not only this, you’re a Versock. Enough said :peepoLove:

@BleachGood Afternoon. ❤️

@Caidoon@Slak@Diplobest delta squad :Pepega:

@Stockingsyoure a good RCMD man, and I enjoy your RP through and through. You’ve done well so far and im glad you were the first Siege RCMD to pave the way for the rest of the server in the future.

@justuscloud5my man cloud, also a real one. I love chilling with you, and you always speak your mind and keep it real. Thanks for all of your contributions to the “Quote Board of Retards”

and to anyone else I had the pleasure of interacting with on Synergy, I appreciate you all for giving me an escape. The server has been a lot of fun for me, and hopefully that continues

@Woenyi love you

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 4

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

@PoeYou probably won't see this, but you are one of the best players on the server in my opinion

@Eagle@ClawYou two are the best Commanders I've had work under me
@CaidoonYou are a lot of fun to work with and even more fun to mess with
@JovanovicYou have come so far from when you first joined the senate, and it has been great working with you
@BleachI bow to you as the superiour Canadian
@BrooklynThe guild couldn't ask for a better leader, you are doing great things there buddy
@BlackIt's lots of fun to work with you, especially when we RP for encounters and shit
@FyiYou are a good director, but a better friend
@GearsYou really deserve to be in your position as management, I enjoy working with you
@ConradYou are probably the best follow up to Bro that the server could ask for, you keep his work going and made sure everyone know whats happening 
@MarvelYou are one of my favourite staff on the server, not just cause you have been one for so long, but because you are more relaxed with your position
@BroYou have made so many god damn docs for this server, you deserve a special rank for all the work you put in for so many battalions and factions
@BactaYou say the funniest stuff, I would like the doc but I feel that it would just be awkward mister mini milk
@JaBakuI haven't known you for that long (only your term as yoda) but I have never had an issue with you, very chill
@BigZachI love your accent, plus you aren't a bad leader either
@BirdI very much enjoy talking with you, it's always fun to hear you get worked up over stuff
@FizzikYou probably won't remember this, but on endor in the BCC, you dropped like 20 planets on me when I entered. It was hilarious
@KillJoyYou always ask me how i'm doing when you see me, it means alot
@DennisI will always remember what you did for me my friend
@MaddoxxI didn't know much about you when I first met you, but you are a good guy and seem to value peoples opinions
@BudI miss RPing with you and watching you drink on discord
@Omalicone of the best RCMDs and Rex's I know
@justuscloud5I had a lot of fun with you in 327th

Edited by Willyworm1
  • Friendly 10

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

@Caidoon This guy is the one man who always helps me no matter what the case is. Love this man even though is grammar is a bit off.

@JuiceBox Real homie right here very fun to interact with and fun to play with no matter what the case is.

@Diplo Diplo even though you quite the interesting nicknames you are great person and hope to see you come back to the server sometime would be a blast.

@Turtle My real OG great person and a fellow brother of mine, always love playing and talking with you.

@Mutiny Probably won't see this but this guy is an absolute chad and miss the 187th times with you and also the times we had in 21st for a short while. 

@Austistic Been in a minute since I talked to you hope all is well, was having good times while you were back.

@Deku Yes, indeed the most scuffed but active Delta Squad. But really fun times no matter what and had time to get to know you.

@Willyworm1You were my number two back in my Doom term and still will never forget that, to this day still think you should've been Doom but yk you didn't.

@ClawFun person to talk to and play Roblox with always enjoyed that. 

@NQCI wish you were here to play GMOD with really miss you man and even though I know you won't see this it don't matter to me. Ily man.

@Pog @Bacta@Spieler @VicodinAll the real 212th homies, all the moments we shared are cherished. 

Edited by Slak
  • Friendly 6

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Slak said:

@Caidoon This guy is the one man who always helps me no matter what the case is. Love this man even though is grammar is a bit off.

@JuiceBox Real homie right here very fun to interact with and fun to play with no matter what the case is.

@Diplo Diplo even though you quite the interesting nicknames you are great person and hope to see you come back to the server sometime would be a blast.

@Turtle My real OG great person and a fellow brother of mine, always love playing and talking with you.

@Mutiny Probably won't see this but this guy is an absolute chad and miss the 187th times with you and also the times we had in 21st for a short while. 

@Austistic Been in a minute since I talked to you hope all is well, was having good times while you were back.

@Deku Yes, indeed the most scuffed but active Delta Squad. But really fun times no matter what and had time to get to know you.

@Willyworm1You were my number two back in my Doom term and still will never forget that, to this day still think you should've been Doom but yk you didn't.

@Pog @Bacta@Spieler @VicodinAll the real 212th homies, all the moments we shared are cherished. 

The amount of love you came into 212th with was crazy. The energy was instantly there, and you made an excellent addition to the big ol' orange family. <3

22 minutes ago, Willyworm1 said:

@PoeYou probably won't see this, but you are one of the best players on the server in my opinion

@Eagle@ClawYou two are the best Commanders I've had work under me
@JovanovicYou have come so far from when you first joined the senate, and it has been great working with you
@BleachI bow to you as the superiour Canadian
@BrooklynThe guild couldn't ask for a better leader, you are doing great things there buddy
@BlackIt's lots of fun to work with you, especially when we RP for encounters and shit
@FyiYou are a good director, but a better friend
@GearsYou really deserve to be in your position as management, I enjoy working with you
@ConradYou are probably the best follow up to Bro that the server could ask for, you keep his work going and made sure everyone know whats happening 
@MarvelYou are one of my favourite staff on the server, not just cause you have been one for so long, but because you are more relaxed with your position
@BroYou have made so many god damn docs for this server, you deserve a special rank for all the work you put in for so many battalions and factions
@BactaYou say the funniest stuff, I would like the doc but I feel that it would just be awkward mister mini milk
@JaBakuI haven't known you for that long (only your term as yoda) but I have never had an issue with you, very chill
@BigZachI love your accent, plus you aren't a bad leader either
@BirdI very much enjoy talking with you, it's always fun to hear you get worked up over stuff
@FizzikYou probably won't remember this, but on endor in the BCC, you dropped like 20 planets on me when I entered. It was hilarious
@KillJoyYou always ask me how i'm doing when you see me, it means alot
@DennisI will always remember what you did for me my friend
@MaddoxxI didn't know much about you when I first met you, but you are a good guy and seem to value peoples opinions
@BudI miss RPing with you and watching you drink on discord
@Omalicone of the best RCMDs and Rex's I know
@justuscloud5I had a lot of fun with you in 327th

Your head is always in the right place. You know what to do, when to do it, and who to do it with. That sounds vague, because it applies to pretty much everything you do. You are a smart man.

1 hour ago, Conrad said:

@Caidoon This man created appreciation posts before it was cool. Boot-Licker in chief, and one of the nicest guys you will ever meet, not just on the server, but in real life as well.

33 minutes ago, Willyworm1 said:

18 minutes ago, Slak said:

35 minutes ago, Deku said:

@Caidoon@Slak@Diplobest delta squad :Pepega:

22 hours ago, Turtle said:

I love you guys. <3 

1 hour ago, Conrad said:

Your squad channel was truly wholesome and you had a great group of friends in that group.

this is so fucking true

• Friendly 1

@Rizzomy main g that I rarely talk to now, get a PC finally u lovely fuck ❤

@VoidI know u just resigned but ur the only person I openly talk about my mental health with through snap so love u, my main British fella 🥲

@DennisThe guy who gets hated all the time and is one of my favorite people in the community, love the talks we sometimes have shitting on people 💘

@Tazur fucking dumb and that's why I treat u like my son young one. 😳 

@Bleachur the one I started with, appreciate everything you have done 🔒

@ConradHonestly you gave me the most advices in this community I believe. Love you for everything you have done for me especially the RP as Rex and anakin 🙈

@Mavelleyou are the most enjoyable person to work with when it comes to game Master. Your funny my pirate 🤠

@Forseenmy favorite tech guy, remember the old shit we did for order 66 as palpy x appo? 🦘

@WoenyMy favorite funny guy

@SquareI truly like and appreciate you cause you are the only Founder I fear deep inside 💀

@JadOne of the most enjoyable people to talk with, taught me a lot about vaping ngl 💍

@Birdworking with you is a pleasure, your a great lad. 😇

@Naffenat first I thought you were annoying but after getting to work with you I can tell ur a great lad with a right mindset 😉

@Cannonmade me a certified op 🚔

@MaddoxxSmall Dennis, love the guy 💚

@Stix @Gadget u two are some of not many British people I actually like 🇬🇧

@Daytona211surprised I am mentioning this that late, but ur the one who helped me with a mental breakdown, should be a liaison all honestly. Love you my guy and everything we have done together in the GM program 💬🧡

@Sock Monkeymy favorite CT and watermelon guy 🍉 also the hottest person in this community 🥵

@Freckblacklisted me from navy for a year smh, all honestly tho I love the guy 😁

@Shockpointhow's your girl my guy, miss you ngl

@DekuI was surprised working with you is this enjoyable, also whenever I hear your name I think about the same person we lost 🕊

@BactaUr a retard I will be honest, some of your ideas make me hit a wall with my head but I still like u a lot 😘

@Stormzyever since I have seen you join the community i had a lot of faith in you, great lad, you have done more for me than I could ever ask for 💜

@Pythinmy favorite idiot, be more active so we can do dumb shit 🤗

@KillJoymy favorite alcoholic, keeps me acompany every time 🍻

@BbstineI fucking love you, playing phasmo with you was one of the funniest shit I have done with anyone apart of this community 👻💞

@Marvelworking with you is pure pleasure good sir 💙

@Coreypretty sure that's the right @, my car guy 🚘

@Willyworm1the most quiet guy in the community, saves me from getting a headache 🤯

@FyiTyleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer 👋

@Rio @Drage @501Abraham @Orc @AtlexOne of the best officers I have had as a BCMD 👮‍♂️💙

I probably forgot to mention some people but here is 36 guys I had on top of my head 🥶

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 7

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

29 minutes ago, Black said:

@VoidI know u just resigned but ur the only person I openly talk about my mental health with through snap so love u, my main British fella 🥲

@DennisThe guy who gets hated all the time and is one of my favorite people in the community, love the talks we sometimes have shitting on people 💘

@ConradHonestly you gave me the most advices in this community I believe. Love you for everything you have done for me especially the RP as Rex and anakin 🙈

@Mavelleyou are the most enjoyable person to work with when it comes to game Master. Your funny my pirate 🤠

@Forseenmy favorite tech guy, remember the old shit we did for order 66 as palpy x appo? 🦘

@SquareI truly like and appreciate you cause you are the only Founder I fear deep inside 💀

@JadOne of the most enjoyable people to talk with, taught me a lot about vaping ngl 💍

@Naffenat first I thought you were annoying but after getting to work with you I can tell ur a great lad with a right mindset 😉

@Daytona211surprised I am mentioning this that late, but ur the one who helped me with a mental breakdown, should be a liaison all honestly. Love you my guy and everything we have done together in the GM program 💬🧡

@Sock Monkeymy favorite CT and watermelon guy 🍉 also the hottest person in this community 🥵

@Freckblacklisted me from navy for a year smh, all honestly tho I love the guy 😁

@DekuI was surprised working with you is this enjoyable, also whenever I hear your name I think about the same person we lost 🕊

@BactaUr a retard I will be honest, some of your ideas make me hit a wall with my head but I still like u a lot 😘

@Stormzyever since I have seen you join the community i had a lot of faith in you, great lad, you have done more for me than I could ever ask for 💜

@BbstineI fucking love you, playing phasmo with you was one of the funniest shit I have done with anyone apart of this community 👻💞

@Willyworm1the most quiet guy in the community, saves me from getting a headache 🤯

@Rio @Drage @501Abraham @Orc @AtlexOne of the best officers I have had as a BCMD 👮‍♂️💙

I probably forgot to mention some people but here is 36 guys I had on top of my head 🥶

DAMNNNN LONGESST POST YET

I am so glad you got director. Genuinely. You're a national treasure, homeboy

On 11/13/2021 at 1:51 AM, SEXICO said:

@Shpack fav egirl
@Evans nerd
@Atlexatlex epic pog
@Nalonur very smart!
@Satangreates gta player
@Spookznaruto boi cool
@bunkyham
@Katykinda cute ngl
@Dyn Agumon!

Bro hit me up when im on and we can hang out im still alive

your favorite Puertorican in the Server :peepoLove:

1 hour ago, Freck said:

Blacklisting you rn! 

Love you pal <3

You my favorite British person I love you and the best Yularen!

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

@Katy@Finn@Mavelle@Mater@Bacta@Atlex@Drage@SEXICO@Shpack@Phaser@Conrad@JaBaku@Deku@Jovanovic@Slak@SkiTz@Cuzzo@Bitter@Stix@KeviTheOne@Turtle@Woeny@Satan@Rio@Kryptos@Silly@Texas @Mantis@Dono@Lyonaxis@Leche@Pog@Shockpoint@Bud@DOLLAR@Sarius@Babatunde@Snadvich@Marvel@NissanMikli@Whisper@Pythin@justuscloud5@Willyworm1@Taz@Nazerino@Rio

Just gonna put it here in this message . For everyone that i mention here and maybe more that might not have mentioned, During my time in the server you guys always have been the most welcoming and helpful people i've seen in the server. I really enjoyed my time playing and spending time with u. If you are here in this list you have helped me in good and bad times even if u dint notice. Yall are my favorite people and i hope i can still spend more time with you guys while i can. With some i had some great laughter with some i shared sad times but most importanly is that in me that sticks around and i value those moments to the fullest. I always wish the best for all of you and for the people in the server. You are all honestly my good friends in this server and im glad i got the chance to meet all of you 
:peepoLove:

Edited by Orion
  • Friendly 10

your favorite Puertorican in the Server :peepoLove:

2 hours ago, Black said:

The drunk VA meeting you held was probably the best VA meeting we had.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

41 minutes ago, Orion said:

@Katy@Finn@Mavelle@Mater@Bacta@Atlex@Drage@SEXICO@Shpack@Phaser@Conrad@JaBaku@Deku@Jovanovic@Slak@SkiTz@Cuzzo@Bitter@Stix@KeviTheOne@Turtle@Woeny@Satan@Rio@Kryptos@Silly@Texas @Mantis@Dono@Lyonaxis@Leche@Pog@Shockpoint@Bud@DOLLAR@Naz@Sarius@Babatunde@Snadvich@Marvel@NissanMikli@Whisper@Pythin@justuscloud5@Willyworm1@Taz

Just gonna put it here in this message . For everyone that i mention here and maybe more that might not have mentioned, During my time in the server you guys always have been the most welcoming and helpful people i've seen in the server. I really enjoyed my time playing and spending time with u. If you are here in this list you have helped me in good and bad times even if u dint notice. Yall are my favorite people and i hope i can still spend more time with you guys while i can. With some i had some great laughter with some i shared sad times but most importanly is that in me that sticks around and i value those moments to the fullest. I always wish the best for all of you and for the people in the server. You are all honestly my good friends in this server and im glad i got the chance to meet all of you 
:peepoLove:

Glad to be part of that list but you gotta get the right @ for my man @Nazerino. Dude was and is one of the chillest mfs the 212th has ever seen. Hope he comes back some day.

Former:

Jedi Youngling

6 hours ago, Conrad said:

@Woeny@Square I still think the days of Square marshall with woeny and I as seniors was probably my peak fun. We just chilled so much and just high command squaded the shit out of the server.

@JaBaku I'm glad you are who you are. Very few people can take the constant fighting that we had and still just be like "fuck yeah we're friends". Its a good command leadership that can separate those two things and you did a great job of it.
@Naffen You're a man that truly backs your home boys. I saw that way back when with your dedication to SOBDE when i fought for you to get master for zey. Man does what he does well. I'm happy that my last thing as windu was to get you master.
@Jovanovic@Stockings@Deku@Willyworm1 @Brooklyn Thank you all for being my High Command for my first bit of palpatine. You guys are all so passionate about your groups. I love our talks and how in depth and caring you all go and sound. It truly is an honor.

@Whataburger When i first met you i thought you where a total boot licker, but man you're actually a funny and chill guy. I'm glad i got to know you!.

@EclipseOne of the best squad leads in my time in SOBDE. Your squad channel was truly wholesome and you had a great group of friends in that group. I'm sad you left so quickly after me getting darmen, it really sucked to see you go.

@Turtle You're a good kid with a ton of potential. You work hard and you are such a kind person. Keep it up you have a strong future ahead of you, not just on the server but real life as well.

@Marvel Not really a suprise, but you had a great term and took great care of my boys in blue. As a former rex I welcome you into our ranks.

@Dax@Cronis@Omalic@KillJoy@Stormzy@Quill KhanThis one goes out to my old head 501st legendary. A consistent group that i know i can always rely on.

@Bacta :pepeCopium:

Love you dude! <3

• Friendly 1
8 hours ago, Guac said:

9 hours ago, Conrad said:

On 11/12/2021 at 3:31 PM, Cox said:

@Eclipseprayin on yo downfall but I miss you

You guys are so sweet I am gonna cry

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

6 hours ago, Black said:

Bro this is like the entire server chill 

Cannon 2.0 | Shaved Palpy's head

Credit Score: 707

10 hours ago, Taz said:

Ok gadget since you’ve heard it too I need to ask — when Black gets drunk and/or tired, he starts to sound Scottish right? Or is it just me

I think everyone from Europe starts to sound Scottish when they are drunk.

Tbh he started to sound more German in some parts for me and then to kinda broken Scottish.

Shit was hilarious.

• Agree 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...