What do you want? - Main server events

Freck

Just curious to be honest, I see a lot of people saying what they want on the event server, but not a lot saying what they want to see in events on the main server! 

Just drop anything below and I'll try to incorporate what you guys want into my events :D 

British

tbh for me personally the ones i really enjoy tend to be where the gm has really transformed the map. this happens a lot on geo and umbara (geo cause its huge, umbara cause its shit) and i cant even tell its the same map. 

doesnt have to have super interesting rp, an engaging storyline, good EJs, or anything like that. That's what deployments do, and anything you could have in that vein on main would be wasted imo. For most events, all i care about is balanced, weighted, satisfying combat, and maybe some interesting things to do which we normally dont. Transforming the map is just bonus points cause it really breaks up the monotony of going to the same places many of us have been for double digit hours every week for the past year. 

Edited by Jovanovic
  • Agree 1

Goodbye, everyone. 

I like stuff that creates open-ended situations that make us passively RP around. However, I do notice that not many players seem to want to engage with that kind of thing and don't really know passive RP is happening when it is, unfortunately :(.

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

A lot of different critueques for a lot of different events, the only really general thing I'd say is that events tend to be on the shorter side for me personally, not sure if others feel the same way but I prefer events that last at least ~40 minutes rather than quick 20 minute encounters

Why tf cant you upload images to forums this shit dumb asf