[DENIED] CapCoot's staff application

CapCoot

RP Name: CT PVT CapCoot

Steam ID: 76561198163744300

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to become an admin because I want to make the server a better place. I think I can bring a lot being on the opposite side of these cases (being the minge). I do think sometimes some people use there power a little much on this server. Like making it so they can do something that others cannot like they can Rdm but then when there is proof no one really cares but say someone like a CT does it they get jailed and jailed again. When I become admin I will make the server more interactive for everyone so many people like CT's that don't really get to do anything will have the chance to do something like the other battalions. This will give CT's a better understanding of how the server works and most likely make them want to play more.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  I like many types of music including rap and rock, one of my favorite rock bands is Metallica my favorite album from them is probably Ride the lightning. Even though I also like Injustice for all, Master of Puppets, and obviously the Black album. While my favorite album is Ride the Lightning overall I think The Black album is the best because there is not really one bad song on that album.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No not really, not on a gmod server.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 37 Hours

• Pay Respect 1

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Dumb 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic