Turtle's Bith Brother Spies

Turtle

Name: Turtle

Who helped (If applicable): Orion and Joker

Event/Encounter Name: Bith Brother Spies

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): None

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Two Bith Brother's who were hired as spies managed to escape the Death Watch's grasp. They gave the republic valuable information which included info about a super weapon, but were discovered at Anaxes base. They then had a full on assault on Anaxes base and used a super weapon to do so, the Republic took the weapon down along with the Death Watch. They then retreated which led to another Republic victory!

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: Yes

KrMCdFv.png

Current: Free man
Former: Lotta things (Notably HA and Wolffe)

8/10 had fun. Good RP. Good premise. Keep it up!

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Banned

9/10 good for first event keep it up best gm ever 

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

7/10. It was amazing. 

The only reason I didn’t rate it higher would be the Accuracy of the spawning of the enemies. I felt at times if they were spawned after the drop ships landed instead of before it would’ve felt like an actual attack on the base instead of a gmod event.

Second note. Some of the tangos was spawned closer than I would’ve preferred in an encounter before the ships landed(I felt like they were spawned on top off me). Before the ships landed that is.

The story over all was Phenomenal. I’d love to see how you plan further events and would love to Participate in more to see how you improve on topics that you, yourself felt you could improve.

~ 501st Embark.

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

9/10

There were things we could've done better but for everything else I think we did a good job. Passive RP encounters/events usually get mass trashed at the start but I am seeing a pull to let them breath so to say. To Marvel, Void, and Goda, thank you for RP'ing. As for everyone else, you all did a good job to.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.