[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Hansen Staff Application

Hansen

Banned

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Hansen

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:419335972

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Eastern American

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I really like helping people out on the server. I'm pretty active on weekends so I can be on to administrate the server. I want to be more involved with the synergy community. I also want to host encounters and events. I really want to help out people who have problems and need assistance. I want to make people have a fun and good time on the server. I want to make sure people can enjoy time on the server while not minging. I want to get rid of people minging and make Synergy a better place.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hey I'm Hansen, I'm gonna tell you a bit about myself. I like Star Wars, DC, MARVEL, Breaking Bad, and South Park. Games I play on PC consist of COD, Battlefield, and VR. My favorite movies are Endgame, Star Wars a new hope, and The Many Saints Of Newark. My favorite shows are What If, Breaking Bad, and South Park. I do hunting in real life, and Comp Airsoft. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, When I was in 4th grade I used to moderate discord and ROBLOX groups and I was a staff.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: | 168:50:40.

• Agree 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Banned

+1 Love breaking bad

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

15 hours ago, Axerz said:

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, When I was in 4th grade I used to moderate discord and ROBLOX groups and I was a staff

+1 Why didn't you just start off with this

:pepe5head:im retraded:pepe5head: