[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Seabass Staff Application

Seabass

Banned

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Seabass/Derel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:558242660

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Eastern American

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator because I want to help people get trained as a CC, I want to help with encounters and events, I also would like to be able to respond to tickets and be a bigger part of the community as a whole. I've joined this server about two months ago and ever since its been what i put most of my free time into, if i become staff i feel i would be able to do more good .

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Seabass and i love star wars and marvel, ive been playing games like GTA, War Thunder, Pavlov, and GMOD for a while, my favorite show is the clone wars and my favorite movie is Revenge of the sith. I used to play roblox star wars before i got my PC two years ago because it couldnt run gmod. I am very active on the server and my first batallion was 104th and now i am currently in CG and Naval mainly.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Not on Gmod, but on other games like roblox ( i know it sounds fuckin stupid) ive been admins in some smaller groups and have helped with setting things up/dealing with trolls and other things.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 463:41:31 and i have about 635.7 hours on gmod, I've played gmod before a shit ton before though with my brother.

Edited by cpass423
forgot to add something
  • Agree 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

+1 You are a kind and funny person on the server. You would make a great staff member. 

Edited by Axerz

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic