[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Dylan's Staff Application

Poker

RP Name: SCPO Engineering Officer Poker/CG TKO 1SG Nobile/21stGM Padawan Gmaer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:201651758

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I'm going to keep things as simple as possible. I want to be an administrator on Synergy CWRP to mainly help out with training and helping my battalion. I noticed that very early in the morning people join the server with no clue whats going on, and no one to help them. For instance I was chilling on the server at around 5am EST and a new player had joined. He did not know anything about CWRP, and there was no available staff members online or actve in general at that time. Due to this I decided to talk to him about some random things and continuously assure to him that someone was going to come to train him. An hour goes by and still, no one had shown up. I had then decided to take it upon myself and try my best to show him the ropes and have him attempt the quiz. We slowly talked and went over everything that the server had to offer to him. He went to take the test and failed on the first attempt due to his confusion on the ranking structure. I happily helped him understand, and he then proceeded to pass the test. Due to my completely messed up sleep schedule, I am available at times where a lot of other people are not available. Due to this those straggler people who join the server at very early times, would still get the training they deserve. To carry on to the other point that I had made, I want to be able to help out my battalion. I will be able to achieve this as I go up the staffing ladder, and am able to spawn props for sims. Though, at first I would still be able to whitelist everyone to the needed jobs. This would help majorly, as at some times, again, there may not be any staff online, or the online staff are busy already. That's where I would come in; I would be able to whitelist at the odd hours of the nights, when its very much needed. Due to these points, I want to be an administrator on the server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm 18 years old and live on the east coast. I enjoy playing video games, talking to friends, and playing some sports from time to time. Another one of the games I enjoy (other than Gmod) is rocket league.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I do not have any very notible staffing experience, other than a few smaller servers in the past.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 718 hours.

Current: Poker

Prior: Poker

Banned

+1 you would be a good and active staff member good luck

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING