Low pop encounter thing

Dono

Name: dono

Who helped (If applicable): no one

Event/Encounter Name: base attack

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):  none

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Republic attack big base cuz why not

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: no

KrMCdFv.png

spacer.png

9/10 I liked it great dupe great story and awesome that was dope af

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

1 minute ago, Dono said:

thank you for the feedback

you're welcome

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

1 minute ago, Dono said:

could you.... provide more than just the rating and give criticism instead of just rating... :FeelsTastyMan:

TRUE!

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

Just now, Dono said:

could you.... provide more than just the rating and give criticism instead of just rating... :FeelsTastyMan:

The dupe was cool first and foremost. Other than that it was very poorly led a lot of it didn't make sense naval shouldn't be sent off into a battlefield and before you defend with "Some naval are combat trained" not all of them are. You prohibited vehicles and yelled at people then like 5 minutes later you made vehicles fair to use, you were arguing in chat. One big thing is you have a very poor attitude, instead of saying "Go ahead rip up my AAR like a tommy gun" you should reflect on what you did and see why people didn't like it instead of saying that type of stuff. Overall like the other event just a very very poor attitude when it comes to the event.

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

1 minute ago, Kortnul said:

The dupe was cool first and foremost. Other than that it was very poorly led a lot of it didn't make sense naval shouldn't be sent off into a battlefield and before you defend with "Some naval are combat trained" not all of them are. You prohibited vehicles and yelled at people then like 5 minutes later you made vehicles fair to use, you were arguing in chat. One big thing is you have a very poor attitude, instead of saying "Go ahead rip up my AAR like a tommy gun" you should reflect on what you did and see why people didn't like it instead of saying that type of stuff. Overall like the other event just a very very poor attitude when it comes to the event.

yes I will reflect upon how wrong i was for trying to give naval something to do when it was low pop and didnt want to just do a normal boring ass attack on anaxes. Sorry for the beginning as I lashed out since i saw an LAAT take off without even asking me if its ok to have an LAAT when i originally said no vehiceles in staff chat. Everything else with comms was naval completely misunderstanding what I was trying to say and then responding to anything i tried to say in comms with sass. I will make sure next time to never deploy naval into a forward combat setting and have you stay at base while all 5 active troops go destroy something over aurek for an hour and a half

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Dono said:

yes I will reflect upon how wrong i was for trying to give naval something to do when it was low pop and didnt want to just do a normal boring ass attack on anaxes. Sorry for the beginning as I lashed out since i saw an LAAT take off without even asking me if its ok to have an LAAT when i originally said no vehiceles in staff chat. Everything else with comms was naval completely misunderstanding what I was trying to say and then responding to anything i tried to say in comms with sass. I will make sure next time to never deploy naval into a forward combat setting and have you stay at base while all 5 active troops go destroy something over aurek for an hour and a half

Give Naval something to do in BCC don't try to send them into active combat like wtf, I get it it's low population but like there are other things you can send or tell naval to do besides sending them into a legit battle?? That is the most bullshit excuse I've ever heard before, I have played several events where naval was a huge part in it without sending them into a battlefield, you being passive aggressive about "I will make sure next time to never deploy naval into a forward combat setting and have you stay at base while all 5 active troops go destroy something over aurek for an hour and a half" Is just lazy and being blatantly immature, this even ties into my point of how you don't reflect on your events and come up with better concepts. I mean this just goes to show on your attitude again; instead of trying to think of something to do with naval you just retort with that comment and it tells me everything I need to know about you and your skills as a Game Master.

Edited by Kortnul