[DENIED] APPACTION

team

RP Name: TR CG TK SSG Team

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:488104292

VIP (Y/N): yes 

Timezone:mountian time 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):i love to help with the server. i like to help others. . i like to help the server. is because I would like to offer assistance to game masters, help moderate the community, and offer more things to do within my battalion and server. I feel that I would be a perfect fit for the staff team because I have some experience moderating a Garry's mod server, and I'm usually on during the downtimes of the server (Mornings and nights). Usually, when I'm on, the staff team is either AFK grinding credits or too busy to take calls. I feel that with the addition of adding me to the staff team. I would be able to help with the workload and offer my assistance to both the staff team and community. : I want to become administration because I feel as though that  everyone needs a bit of help in their position and I wanna fulfill that. I wanna help out in making events, fix problems of other players, and just all around make sure that the server is having fun. I wanna enjoy the experience of having the time to meet everyone and to help with what they need. I wanna continue supporting this server as well and being admin would certainly help. Ever since I join 6 months ago I didn't expect to love this server as much as I do now and I wanna repay it by of course helping it.  

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): i love to roleplay and i lopve to make friends. i love to hang out with my family. i like to play on  my phone. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:400

Edited by team
  • Winner 4
22 minutes ago, team said:

i like to boss people around.

This is not the reason you should want to be staff team.

23 minutes ago, team said:

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

Just put no if you don't but you did say you have experience so put something there.

-1 for me.

• Dumb 1

spacer.png

Forum Admin

+1

Edited by Guac
misclick
  • Disagree 1
  • Confused 1
  • Optimistic 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

18 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

This is copied and pasted word for word from your last application you posted over a month ago. Your hours aren't even updated

sorry team... I would've +1ed if there was more effort and flair put into it...

I already -1'ed but if this is true then that shows how much effort you put into things, if you cant even put effort into a few sentences, then how could you put effort into being a staff member

• Disagree 1

:pepe5head:im retraded:pepe5head: