Ragen's Game master app

Ragen

Name: Ragen 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:211672794

Current Staff Rank: A

Are you Currently a GH?: yes 

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]:  6000+

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 4

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: yes 

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I wish to join the GM team so that more fun events can happen on main server and event server so that when most people are on the server their is stuff going on to keep people engaging with others and keep things active especially during the morning to midday times and some late nights when the server tends to be more quiet i wish to bring fun events for thoese neglected times and their is something going on at all times

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: at this time i do not have a suggestion for the gm team

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/117D8EliwpJQPzusJjgd6o4N8JDhHCcWPEnYBNuuDk8w/edit?usp=drivesdk

Edited by Ragen
Added in some recent wncounters that i hosted
  • Dumb 1

Honestly this app is very lacking. Have you done any work as a GH that you can post for people to look at? If not given the state of this document lacking i'm gonna have to -1.

This vote can chance if you either

• Put a lot more effort into your doc
  • Link events you've recently hosted as a GH.

spacer.pngspacer.png

For now I am giving a -1. I'll put some reasons down below

1. You should probably know a lot of lore before becoming a GM as it will help greatly.

2. Your event doc is lacking a little. I feel like it's just 1 big paragraph, instead of segmented parts, which makes it harder to read.

3. I would be happy to give a +1 if you worked a little harder on the doc/app

:pepe5head:im retraded:pepe5head:

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...