[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Yeaster’s Staff Application

Yeaster

RP Name: Captain Yeaster/Yeaster Commissar of the CCS

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:145452759   

VIP (Y/N):  Yes   

Timezone: PST   

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would Like to be an Admin to become a game master, I’ve experienced so much of the lore of Star Wars as I’ve always been intrigued by it and makes me want to tell my own stories. I also want to help cutdown on time, it would take for Admins to take tickets, for spawning in dupes/droids, whitelisting, CC training or assisting a community member in any way I can. I also would love to make dupes for more variety in events and to improve my building skills along the way.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  My name is Yeaster and I’ve loved Star Wars since I was a kid. I used to sit in my grandparents room and watch the original trilogy on the VCR. Star Wars the Clone Wars is one of my favorite tv shows as I’ve been watching it since I was a kid. I started my RP experience when I was 9-10 as I would play on a roblox SWRP server, everyday after school I would hop on to play until I was about 12 when I took a break till I was 14 when I first joined synergy RP however I joined 91st just a few weeks prior to its removal and it basically broke my heart and I took another break until a couple months ago when I joined DU.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No        

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  1829:59:06

Banned

+1 
sounds good

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

+1 Well I love bounty hunters so the persons opinion above me doesnt matter

• Dumb 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic