Mitchell's resignation from Staff.[COMPLETE]

Mitchell

I bet some people are like "FINALLY", but this is actually an F. Thanks for all your hard work

• Funny 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Forum Admin

Interesting timing.

Thanks for all the work you put into the High Staff team.

• Funny 1
  • Dumb 4

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

11 minutes ago, Guac said:

Interesting timing.

Thanks for all the work you put into the High Staff team.

So to quell this rumor, I didn't resign because of Black getting director over me. I resigned over other issues I've faced and have had working within the team. None of my issues have to deal with the HA team and resides purely with those above us. I wish Black the best of luck within his position as me and him share very similar opinions.

Edited by Mitchell
  • Friendly 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

So long Mitchell, the Emperor Protects.

Your work and service will not be forgotten.

Enjoy [possibly temporary] retirement.

:3

• Friendly 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

F

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

16 minutes ago, Gadget said:

Enjoy [possibly temporary] retirement.

Unless things improve I'm not stepping foot again into the staff team. I wanted to stay as an HA because I like helping the community but ultimately the amount of issues I've found and faced outweighed my drive to help things improve.

And yes, the emperor protects.

Edited by Mitchell

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

• Founder
Founder
5 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

Unless things improve I'm not stepping foot again into the staff team. I wanted to stay as an HA because I like helping the community but ultimately the amount of issues I've found and faced outweighed my drive to help things improve.

It's always very disheartening to see someone who's been around so long have a poor experience within one of our programs. If possible, would you mind filling out some Community Feedback so we can look into the concerns that you may have? I'm personally very interested in what you have to say, and it may also help improve current standings within our teams. As always, when filling out feedback try your best to include information that is relevant to each situation or possible solutions you may be able to think of!

Community Feedback Form: https://www.jotform.com/211176328554860

Thanks for sticking around so long and trying your best within our Staff Team!

• Agree 1
  • Funny 4
  • Winner 2