[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Sinker/Kabal Staff Application

GuyonaWhim

RP Name: Wolfpack Captain Sinker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83192562

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: US Eastern 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to become administration because I feel as though that  everyone needs a bit of help in their position and I wanna fulfill that. I wanna help out in making events, fix problems of other players, and just all around make sure that the server is having fun. I wanna enjoy the experience of having the time to meet everyone and to help with what they need. I wanna continue supporting this server as well and being admin would certainly help. Ever since I join 6 months ago I didn't expect to love this server as much as I do now and I wanna repay it by of course helping it.  

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): As everyone knows me as Kabal/Sinker I am known to be a bit goofy at time, but easy to manage. I am of course 19 years old turning 20 in June, but that is long away. I do volunteer sometimes when needed at a FoodBank, so that is a fun fact. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, I was a GM Lead back when HaloRP was popping, I was administration for a couple of other Halo servers as well, but due to money issues with the servers I didn't have the time needed to properly become administration. I am known within someone server I do make events on is that I go on whims to make the best outcome for events. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: I currently hold 445 hours. 

Edited by GuyonaWhim
  • Agree 1