Order 65

Spookz

8/10 I enjoyed it, this was a fun event and having people vs people and not turn into a couple shit show. Great Job as a GM <3 104th

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

2/10 I would give a 0 if it wasnt conducted at 12 am. The event idea was pretty cool and honestly the event was fun. Palpatine broke character while talking in game multiple times... telling us to stop attack him.

For like 20 minutes at the start of the event we had no idea what the fuck was going on. We sat around in the chancellors office doing nothing for 15 minutes.... would have been nice to have some actual objective to do on the side while anakin, fives and rex did their own thing.

I understand this is your first deployment but this was only entertaining because the palpatine dude was a total meme and made me laugh the entire event. I recommend working under another gm to learn more about running deployments.

Edited by Dono

spacer.png

Banned

4/10 made me get off Rocket League for that. Also Azzero killed me when i gave him a sundae

• Funny 1

3/10 I got some Critics to this event, The missions and step to figuring out everything to call order 65 was amazing but when palpatine was captured and i was refecting his electricity to him he dint budge and went he knew he was gonna lose he literally did /me escape and even adverted it that he was leaving when he was sorrounded and stripped of his weapons that could of given a great oportunity to RP at the end for all he has done but was kinda not cool.

Event was really well put by the GM and wish to see more only issue that broke it was his event job

your favorite Puertorican in the Server :peepoLove:

4/10

I know it was your first deployment as others have said. My biggest issue for me was that I was suddenly "corrupted and turned into a sith." When I was a jedi which didn't really make sense. I know it was done in the sense to keep the battalions together but it was really weird. Also like Dono said, we were just sitting in the office for like 20 minutes. Finally the part where we had to "get the chancellor a sundae" was honestly really stupid and boring since the 104th didn't even do that.

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2