Waived by The Directors

Steam Name: Stix | Synr.gg

RP Name: Stix

RP Rank: CPT | Council Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82818651

Regiment you are applying for: Specialized Regimental

Experience:

501st

In 501st I achieved multiple positions multiple times under different Rex’s the highest I ever achieved was Commander Under Acorn and I served under Quill during his term as Rex and I performed as any commander would and I was TCC for a long time as well and I reformed most of the tryouts and revived TC from what State I was given it in.

104th

In 104th my time as Captain Dash-44 was brief but I helped Turbine at the time re-work all of the Wolfpack Trials and helped overall with the battalion and my time as Plo Koon I helped I believe Spartan at the time run the battalion as he gave he BCMD equivalency so I acted as a BCMD and assisted the 104th in basic things and helped improved the Jedi Program within the battalion.

SOBDE:

In SOBDE I started out by getting Foxtrot Tech a few times back when it was in the SOBDE regiment but I never really stuck around until I eventually got Atin and moved through the ranks until Turbine got BCMD Niner in which we helped most battalions across the server helping with inner battalion issues and sims across the server spreading a positive image of SOBDE then Turbine got removed from BCMD in which I stepped up to BCMD Niner but I burnt myself out in the end after a month and stepped down. Then I came back to SOBDE as Arligan Zey in which I helped SOBDE re-work their Jedi Trials and the addition of Grey RC Unnamed Jedi.

41st:

In 41st I came in right after my break from the community and tried out for Barriss and got it in which I was plunged into Wrens BCMD Term which had a very interesting moment in which I helped out as best as I could then I was with Cloud through all of his first term in which I helped change the Jedi programm and fix some documents and overall assist the battalion as best as I could and I made it to the rank of XO and during Clouds 2nd Term as Gree I achieved Luminara and still assisted with normal activities until I resigned.

Rancor:

I joined Rancor Under Mitchells term as Maze after I transferred from CG and I progressed my way through the ranks until I jumped up to Captain Fordo in which myself and Jerry attempted to help as best as possible to hold Rancor together as at the time myself and Jerry where the only Officers in the battalion so we juggled as much as we could while the battalions got a more stable officer core eventually I got Commander Colt and eventually Valiant in which I lead Alpha and moved up lots of people quickly through the ranks to help improve the officer core and stabilize it in which I believe I achieved with my current Officer Core.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

I believe I should become the specialized Regimental because I have worked within in all three of the current specialized regiments and I have even been a BCMD in two of these battalions, those being BCMD Niner in SOBDE and BCMD Havoc in Rancor, the battalion I have the least experience in is CG but I have still spent enough time within the battalion to understand the basics of what the battalion runs like. I want to take the challenge that is the specialized regiment as the three battalions placed into the regiment are possibly the most different from one another and this brings up the challenge of trying to create a regiment that is actively working together. I believe I have the skill set and knowledge to be able to assist all three battalions in growing and improving overall aspects of the battalions. Overall I have the experience, knowledge and backing of the battalions that would give me the ability to be a successful Regimental Commander and allow me to assist in the needs of the battalions no matter the situation that might come to me.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

Yes

Availability:

I’m doing GMT cause I’m British

Monday 5am-10pm GMT

Tuesday 5am-10pm GMT

Wednesday 5am-10pm GMT

Thursday 5am-10pm GMT

Friday 9am-2am GMT

Saturday 9am-2am GMT

Sunday 11am-9pm GMT

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

501st

CMD

TCC

REGL

Echo/Fives/Jesse/Kix/Hardcase/Hawk/Appo/Dogma/Tup

Ahsoka Tano (Think I got up to MAJ)

104th

CPT

Dash-29(ARCL)

Plo Koon(BCMD)

41st

Luminara (XO)

Barriss Offee (XO)

GCL

SOBDE

Foxtrot Tech x2 (When it was in SOBDE)

Atin x2

Darman

Fi

Niner

Arligan Zey (MAJ)

Jedi

Master

Consular Lead

Guardian XO/Peacekeeper

Rancor

BCMD

Blitz/Colt/Havoc/Valiant/Fordo/Maze/Muzzle

Alpha Lead

REGL

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

By the time I reach the end of my term I want the specialized regiment to be in a stable self sufficient place, not to say they already aren’t, and I want the regiment to be a welcoming place to new members and have the regiment able to communicate these ideas and issues to myself or the next person to take over after me as people have expressed how there former RCMD wasn’t very open for communication or easy to talk to about issues within the battalion so I want the spec regiment to have ease access to HC through myself so they can easy ask myself questions. So Overall I want to have the specialized regiment be stable with each battalion having a good mix between Officers, Enlisted and NCOs which would allow the battalions to thrive on server, this mainly applies to Rancor and CG as SOBDE has it's on unique structure in how they run things due to the fact that they don't have as much needed structure in battalions so that is why for SOBDE my plans would end up slightly different as I would want SOBDE by the end of my term to lose so of the negative attention that it has received and is still receiving to due to current members actions but I of course still want SOBDE to be stable and active but they receive a lot of negative attention which I want to minimise.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

From when I was speaking to battalions this is one of the main issues that they believe should be resolved as during my talks they made it quite obvious that relations between the battalions were not as good as they could be as there have been quite a few tense situations between the battalions and still active members within those battalions that some people still hold quite personally and from my talks with the battalions it seems that they are already thinking of ways themselves to help relations in the regiment but Rancor and CG have also expressed interest in myself creating events/scenarios that they can partake in together as they believe this is the best way to build relations, and I also agree that this could improve relations overall within the spec regiment and this is one of many ways to improve relations and is probably the most effective that I could pursue to help the specialized regiment.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:

Yes

Forum Admin
14 hours ago, Bleach said:

+1

Naffen but epic

Fuck you
But +1 

• Funny 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Some of you guys have real low opinions of British people. Good. 

I got a quick question for you, what’s your plan of attack to help improve the servers perception of CG. While I’ve seen them doing better and have been trying to push people to give them a second chance due to new leadership many feel reluctant, as the negatives where too recent and too great to look past. What steps do you plan to take to get over this. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 2

spacer.pngspacer.png

+1 I'm pretty familiar with Stix, talk to him semi-regularly and I think he'd do well for this position. Hopefully he could help Noodles in addressing some of the problems with CG.

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

Honestly dude. You are probably the most toxic Jedi I have ever meant on 2 1/2 years of this server. You make days a living hell for bounty hunters. However, you ok clone is pretty good. Just don’t let that toxicity spill over. +1

• Confused 1
  • Dumb 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

hi.