Guac's RC BCMD App

Guac

Forum Admin

Steam Name: Guac | Synr.gg

RP Name: Omega 09 LEAD "Niner"

RP Rank: Commander

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:180837896

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Republic Commandos

Experience: ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

212th:

PVT-CMDR

Learning the way of the server. Understanding how to communicate with others and take responsibility. 2 WO terms proved fruitful as the NCO corps during this time was booming. Worked directly alongside HC to promote an active, encouraging, safe, and unique environment, that I believe 212th has harbored to this day. As CMDR, I pushed for open communication, delegation of responsibility, and what I believe is the most important factor of all… fun!

2ndACXO-Gregor

Through my time in the 212th I achieved a few sub-unit lead positions. In 2ndAC, I worked alongside Barlex and my Parjai squad to promote fruitful RP and ensure a standard of strictness within the unit, providing members at the time with an open flow of communications through a well oiled CoC. As Gregor, working alongside my squad was, I can say, one of the best experiences I have had on this server (@bacta @moose @naz). This opportunity proved to be humbling, as I finally achieved a grasp as to what felt so burdening on me for so long…. Progression. I was a fiend for progression, once I achieved Gregor.... The progression stopped. Giving me insight as to what I was really playing here for… the community.

5/02/2020 - 3/28/2021

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jedi:

Youngling-Council Member

Jedi has been quite the ride for me during my time on the server. While the structure was confusing, I offered insight and input wherever I could, providing those around me with as much comfort and info as possible. While I wouldn’t consider myself a Jedi “main”, I certainly feel as though I have learned some of the most valuable information as I could during my time within it. Asking questions, receiving criticism, taking a step back and looking at the bigger picture, all lessons I believe I have learned and re-solidified during my time in this faction.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SOBDE - Republic Commandos:

PVT-Commander

Where do I start? SOBDE has, and I believe, will be my home for a long while. The laughs and joy I have shared with people in this battalion, I wouldn’t trade it for anything. That’s the quality SOBDE has taught me the most, how to have fun. How to take, what many would call, a shitty hand and have fun with it. Building the tryout dupes, giving insight as an officer, talking and RPing with other members; it has all been so much fun.

5/24/2021 - X/XX/XXXX

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I believe with my experience and wisdom, I have the ability to lead RC's from what I believe it once was, to what I think it can be. My work ethic within my battalion goes unsaid. Whenever a comment /or opinion is needed, I make sure I offer insight whenever and wherever. Adjusting dupes and internal structure in a moment's notice, to the benefit of the battalion. Being able to vary and tailor my approach to any given situation in order to have every come to at least a satisfactory conclusion. Using my experience and prior knowledge to my benefit, assisting and having a hand in every square inch I can. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes, I will spare you all the time of reading a paragraph on each squad, paraphrased directly from Wookieepedia.

Availability:

Weekdays: 6-10pm EST

Weekends: 2-10pm EST

NEARLY ALWAYS AVAILABLE ON DISCORD!

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Omega-09 LEAD Niner played for 2522:57:58.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want my battalion to work cohesively with each other and with each other's squads. I want to redevelop standards and purpose for the battalion. I wish to navigate RC through their place and responsibility on the server. I would like to provide RC with a direct line of communication to the rest of High Command. RC has had in the past a problem with maintaining a clear cut way of communications. Whether that be through a SPEC REG or SOBDE REG. This is an issue I truly believe a competent BCMD with a plethora of experience can solve. By engaging with my battalions and sparking much needed conversations, I believe I can minimize this communication gap and provide RC's with a greater sense of strength in that regard. The other commanders and I have already spoken 1 on 1 with many members of RC to attempt to open that bridge of communication. To understand what we are doing well, and what needs improvement. I want RC's to truly tap into the potential they have. 

Another goal of mine is to solidify RC’s purpose and provide support to each member of the battalion. Solidifying their purpose means re-structing Grey RC to maintain a sense of unity within the battalion,  and not be so detached from other squads. Enforcing a semi-frequent amount of trainings to help assist in this bond. Reintroducing trial weeks for new appointed RC's and Lore characters to ensure standards do not drop post-tryout. Take a hands-on role within the transition between squad leads and member roles, ensuring all standards are upheld. This issue has been primarily solved within Luthers term, altering the way we preform lore character tryouts, however, there is always room to improve. In addition to the past few goals, I want to be able to successfully quell issues within the battalion and serve as oversight to each of my commanders under me while they run their squad. Ensuring professionalism battalion wide. Minimizing toxicity and minginess in every capacity possible. I want to ensure my battalion members can maintain RC's reputation, through every in game and out of game interaction. This starts by, as I mentioned earlier, communicating and developing with the whole of RC, standards of which I believe should be set forth. Having command meetings bi-weekly to speak about the current state of the battalion and it's members. This, all in an effort to reduce negativity towards and about RC.

TL;DR

RC will achieve it's goals by:

- Maintaining communication through all levels in the battalion.

- Providing Squad Leads with the proper help and oversight into their own Squads.

- Maintaining professionalism throughout all levels in the battalion.

- Continue to maintain structure and foundation previous BCMD's have set forth.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes

WITH ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR CONCERNS, FEEL FREE TO DM ME ON DISCORD AT: Guac#5363

Edited by Guac
I'm sorry for the lack of info. I am not great with putting words to paper.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Banned

Guac is a very dedicated member of the Jedi Council. I know he dedicates his time to whatever position he is in. +1 

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

Guac, I'm gonna be honest with you. This is probably one of the most barebones applications I have ever seen in my 3+ years on the server.

Almost half of your app is dedicated to just listing our your experience and the rest just feels like you've barely sat down to think about what you want to do in the position or why you even want to go for it or should get it in the first place.

With a group in serious need of work to improve how am I supposed to support someone who can't even put in the effort to write a half decent application?

• Agree 3
  • Friendly 1
  • Dumb 11

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

So, I'm not gonna be that guy and -1 because of the current positions you hold. But I DO want to hear it.

How do you plan to split your time between BCMD / Master / Guild Marshal?

What is your priority? How will you maintain these 3?

I know you can handle it, but I just don't want to see you burnt out, if it comes to that, you know?

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

"So, I gotta be honest I wanna +1 on but this app... Is very bad. I'm not saying you have to pull a Conrad and make a 7 page App, but like a little more could of been done. Now I'm not going to -1 you I'd like to see more effort put into the app. So I will be netural for now."

Reading you answer people will be making me change to a +1

- Battalion Commander Fox

Edited by Noodles
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

The guy that plays on a roleplay server but hates roleplay

While I agree the app is barebones as shit, having maybe 6 sentences dedicated to all plans as a whole, I wholeheartedly disagree with the sentiment of the fact that we are a group "in serious need to improve." I thought that prior to joining SOBDE but after drinking the Kool-Aid this simply isn't true, and SOBDE is in a better position now than it was prior to the swap, which I never thought I would say. SOBDE is in a pretty good spot right now and I think that you definitely have the leadership ability to lead us Guac, but I can't give anything other than a -1 until you drop more than 6 sentences for a 3 month term positon. Of which point, I refer you to 

On 10/3/2021 at 5:15 PM, Brooklyn said:

I know you can handle it, but I just don't want to see you burnt out, if it comes to that, you know?

Edit: After hearing you in person as well as your tweaks to your app and comments made, I have chosen to support you for this position. Next time just be conscious of the decision you’re making and don’t rush head on into something that you in reality had a lot of time for. Good luck Guac and I hope I can call you Gregor in a week or two.

+1

Edited by Shockpoint
  • Funny 1
  • Informative 1
  • Dumb 1

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

Forum Admin
5 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

So, I'm not gonna be that guy and -1 because of the current positions you hold. But I DO want to hear it.

Both in Jedi and BH, I serve as advisory roles. While activity is certainly encouraged, there is no requirement per say of it. For that reason I believe this won't effect much in terms of time.

My priority has been and will be SOBDE. My maintinence will be what I have been doing since I have had these positions.

I really appreciate your concern but I can assure you, activity is the least of my concern. Of course if worse comes to worse, BCMD would take priority.

• Informative 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Guac, from the experience of being under you in 212th and SOBDE, I trust you to lead the battalion. 

While I entirely disagree with our battalion being "a group in serious need of work to improve", I'd still like to see more out of this application. If possible, I'd appreciate it greatly if you could go more in depth with your plans. How will you "Solidify RC’s purpose"? How will you ensure "professionalism battalion wide"? 

I'm honestly leaning towards a +1, but I want to see you explain more about your plans before I vote.

• Friendly 1

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

• Management

Updating to a +1

The app is a bit better now but still not that great. However SOBDE isn't that hard to wrangle tbh just look at some of the past SOBDE RCMDs 

Edited by Marvel
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Forum Admin
54 minutes ago, Spieler said:

Guac, from the experience of being under you in 212th and SOBDE, I trust you to lead the battalion. 

While I entirely disagree with our battalion being "a group in serious need of work to improve", I'd still like to see more out of this application. If possible, I'd appreciate it greatly if you could go more in depth with your plans. How will you "Solidify RC’s purpose"? How will you ensure "professionalism battalion wide"? 

I'm honestly leaning towards a +1, but I want to see you explain more about your plans before I vote.

43 minutes ago, Marvel said:

-1 until you actually provide plans for the position

This application just has the basic things that people say on their BCMD applications and nothing more. I get that you want this and want that for SOBDE but how are you going to achieve those goals? What real problems do you see with SOBDE that need to be improved and how will you work towards solving those issues. Also coulda sworn SOBDE put in the battalion update for the command meeting that y'all are holding off on having a BCMD for at least until Luther's term would have ended then you drop this right after. What changed?

Since both of your comments are relatively similar, I may as well group them up. 

I have since edited my application to put my thoughts better into words. My brain moves at 100 miles per minute and I sometimes struggle with that fact. 

As for your mention of the command meeting Marvel (of which was highlighted yellow to show it was NOT to be brought up outside of the meeting itself), my intention originally was to apply for SPEC REG. However, my priorities shift as most do, and decided that SOBDE was in need of attention. Ironing out the kinks if you will. With Luthers early resignation from RC BCMD, my focus shifted and I believe that this is my best course of action.

Edited by Guac

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Anyone's that talked to you for any length of time knows just how good of a speaker you are, and how many thoughts can fly through your head, and how good you are at debating them. You're a strong willed and opinionated person, your ability to talk and debate is incredible. Both great characteristics for BCMD's.

For the people saying he has too many positions, to be a little blunt, but how would you know if he can handle it. You can guess and assume based on your own level but speaking from experience no one knows how much he can handle in terms of quantity but him. My advice in this way is "if you need to, resign from something". Its that simple, do it now, do it in a week when you start to realize its too much, don't do it when you figure our you're fine. As long as you're prepared to resign from something when you need to and are ok with it, i don't think thats an issue.

I'm a big quac fan personally. As someone thats work close with him in both Jedi and RC, this man's ability to discuss, debate, and win people over to his side are great. Is he perfect? No, no one is, for any positions, its all one big learning experience. You'll never be perfect because you should always be improving. This will be a good chance for you to show your metal and prove that you got what it takes.

Good luck.

+1

Edited by Conrad
  • Friendly 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

+1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

So we discussed things back when you were intending to run for the SPEC REG position a while back and while I'm fine with you deciding to go for SOBDE instead, I'm wondering if a lot of the things we prior discussed will still hold up. Your app is pretty bare which I personally could care less about, but instead I'm going to pick out some parts of your app I don't think were really elaborated on very well.

2 hours ago, Guac said:

I want to redevelop standards and purpose for the battalion. I want to redevelop standards and purpose for the battalion. I wish to navigate RC through their place and responsibility on the server.

Okay, but what exactly is the new purpose you want to aim for? Do you want to move the battalion to being much more serious RP oriented, loosen up to have it be casual, or something else altogether? You mention you want it to play nicer with other bats, fair enough. But how you want it seen and want it to do itself is kinda vague.

2 hours ago, Guac said:

Another goal of mine is to solidify RC’s purpose and provide support to each member of the battalion. Solidifying their purpose means re-structing Grey RC to maintain a sense of unity within the battalion,  and not be so detached from other squads.

Okay, so this section is aimed towards Grey RCs then. What measures do you intend to do aside from trainings? I know you people have the squad names you sometimes assign to your RCs and all, so I figured that played a part. But what do you intend to do to make sure that A B C and D each work well with one another and are also willing to work with E F G and H?

2 hours ago, Guac said:

Ensuring professionalism battalion wide. Minimizing toxicity and minginess in every capacity possible. I want to ensure my battalion members can maintain RC's reputation, through every in game and out of game interaction. This starts by, as I mentioned earlier, communicating and developing with the whole of RC, standards of which I believe should be set forth. Having command meetings bi-weekly to speak about the current state of the battalion and it's members. This, all in an effort to reduce negativity towards and about RC.

Okay. But what are your plans to deal with people that do not actually stop being toxic? Most aren't going to just stop because you ask. If Commando Squeekums continues to cause trouble, consistently starts fights with other bats, etc; what response from you can be expected? I think it is better for your guys to be communicating if they aren't currently and talking about the state of the battalion is good, but how will the professionalism actually be ensured?

Not voting either way until the questions are answered.

Edited by CastleClone

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

Forum Admin

28 minutes ago, CastleClone said:

Okay, but what exactly is the new purpose you want to aim for? Do you want to move the battalion to being much more serious RP oriented, loosen up to have it be casual, or something else altogether? You mention you want it to play nicer with other bats, fair enough. But how you want it seen and want it to do itself is kinda vague.

Okay, so this section is aimed towards Grey RCs then. What measures do you intend to do aside from trainings? I know you people have the squad names you sometimes assign to your RCs and all, so I figured that played a part. But what do you intend to do to make sure that A B C and D each work well with one another and are also willing to work with E F G and H?

Okay. But what are your plans to deal with people that do not actually stop being toxic? Most aren't going to just stop because you ask. If Commando Squeekums continues to cause trouble, consistently starts fights with other bats, etc; what response from you can be expected? I think it is better for your guys to be communicating if they aren't currently and talking about the state of the battalion is good, but how will the professionalism actually be ensured?

Not voting either way until the questions are answered.

"Okay, but what exactly is the new purpose you want to aim for? Do you want to move the battalion to being much more serious RP oriented, loosen up to have it be casual, or something else altogether? You mention you want it to play nicer with other bats, fair enough. But how you want it seen and want it to do itself is kinda vague."

Preciate the response. The "purpose" I discussed primarily relied on finding a place for SOBDE in our regiment and navigating the weird dichotomy of post and pre change SOBDE. Elevating the purpose of Grey RC as almost a trial period and time of RP development. I want to find purpose in they way we conduct ourselves, that being in a professional and proper manner. I hope that answered that question.

"Okay, so this section is aimed towards Grey RCs then. What measures do you intend to do aside from trainings? I know you people have the squad names you sometimes assign to your RCs and all, so I figured that played a part. But what do you intend to do to make sure that A B C and D each work well with one another and are also willing to work with E F G and H?"

Great question, by making a push from the top down, I would like to have the lore characters assigned be somewhat of mentors to the Grey RC. Being a person they can talk to and open a line of communication with while also developing relations at the same time. This would have lore character serve as role models while making sure inclusion is always a factor. This in part with maintaining a respectful environment within SOBDE, assuring that no toxic exclusion and such goes on.

"Okay. But what are your plans to deal with people that do not actually stop being toxic? Most aren't going to just stop because you ask. If Commando Squeekums continues to cause trouble, consistently starts fights with other bats, etc; what response from you can be expected? I think it is better for your guys to be communicating if they aren't currently and talking about the state of the battalion is good, but how will the professionalism actually be ensured?"

I am glad you brought this up. Put simply, the standards in which I wish to enforce does involve stricter guidelines when it comes to disciplinary action. Sometimes only physical reprocussions get through to a person. Being put on rank lock, demoted, PT, etc. All varying levels of severity but all quite necessary to a functioning battalion. In your specific scenario that you posed, I would go and speak with each and all members involved and get a clear cut story. At that point, if any direct malicious intent were to be established, it would be called for a demotion /or removal from the battalion. Harassment of any kind is not accepted within SOBDE and will not be tolerated.

Again, thank you for the questions, hope I cleared some things up.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Forum Admin
5 hours ago, Claw said:

I will stay neutral but i do I do think you should drop one of your characters and just have 2 characters so RC BCMD Jedi or BH

Hey, I don't know how this will influence your vote, but as I mentioned to brooklyn, I have 0 intention to drop any one of my positions if accepted.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Forum Admin
1 hour ago, Black said:

I am gonna stick with -1 here Guac. Ur a good guy but I have a feeling u won't be able to dedicate enough time to RC and it's not in the best state from what I heard.

I will restate exactly as I quoted brooklyn.

"My priority has been and will be SOBDE. My maintenance will be what I have been doing since I have had these positions.

I really appreciate your concern but I can assure you, activity is the least of my concern. Of course if worse comes to worse, BCMD would take priority."

I cannot offer any reassurance past this. I hope you understand that without a doubt, BCMD take priority over every other position. I am not known to sit and rot in positions. I have resigned recently from my lore character on jedi for not upholding what I believe to be the standards of one.

I would like to extend my gratitude towards you for your concern, however, it is not needed in any capacity.

• Informative 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

14 hours ago, Guac said:

Both in Jedi and BH, I serve as advisory roles. While activity is certainly encouraged, there is no requirement per say of it. For that reason I believe this won't effect much in terms of time.

My priority has been and will be SOBDE. My maintinence will be what I have been doing since I have had these positions.

I really appreciate your concern but I can assure you, activity is the least of my concern. Of course if worse comes to worse, BCMD would take priority.

Hey, so I know you’ve already quoted Brooklyn’s question and answered it with the best intent, but as you observe those other roles as ‘advisory’, can’t you say the same for BCMD? I mean, I just think that observing it as ‘advisory’ doesn’t exactly render it a non-priority over BCMD per say. 

I fully think that you should drop another position before obtaining a new one. There could be problems within the given future that could retain your attention at a later date. 

I’m suggesting this with the most respective content for your morale on activity within the server and lack of a burnout from BCMD. 

This isn’t exactly a -1 for me, but I’m morally confident that you could hold the position, just take that suggestion into consideration. 

- Cheers -

Vote: +1

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1, RC is currently in a meh state, it's sorta just cruising. It's certainly in a better position than most other battalions but that's probably down to it's extremely easy to maintain numbers.

I think Guac has a lot of good leadership skills which would make him highly capable at leading such a group, he seems to be pretty into the RC rp and stuff so I can't see him getting bored of the role and sacking it off early. You've previously dropped positions because you seemed to feel mostly powerless and like their was no more climbing left, I do hope you've dropped notions of caring about climbing when you settle into such an important position.

I have full faith in you, I don't think there's anyone who doesn't appreciate your administrative and commanding capabilities. I just think you need to make people more confident about your desire to stick it out in such a static position

• Friendly 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Forum Admin
1 hour ago, Pxnda said:

Hey, so I know you’ve already quoted Brooklyn’s question and answered it with the best intent, but as you observe those other roles as ‘advisory’, can’t you say the same for BCMD? I mean, I just think that observing it as ‘advisory’ doesn’t exactly render it a non-priority over BCMD per say. 

Hey, I think I worded my thoughts improperly so I will rephrase. It's importance is less of a question, rather its workload that the position puts forth. I will totally take your comments into consideration.

• Informative 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

On 10/3/2021 at 9:30 PM, Guac said:

-Snip-

I'm going to be very honest. Even after reading through all these responses and having a bit of time to really consider it, I find myself reluctant on both sides but leaning towards at least giving you the chance to prove what you're saying here in your app. I'll be watching with a bit of interest. +1

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

+1 we had a good discussion, and I think a lot of your ideas will really help SOBDE. 

former: cadet,private,private first class, specialist,Sergeant,Staff Sergeant,Sergeant First Class,Master Sergeant,First Sergeant,Sergeant Major,Command Sergeant Major,Warrant Officer, Sergeant Major of the battalion, 2nd Lieutenant,Lieutenant,Captain,Major,Lieutenant Colonel,Colonel,Commander,Executive Officer,Battalion Commander,Regimental Commander,Marshal Commander,501st,212th,DU,21st,CG,RANCOR,104th,SOBDE,Jedi,Naval,41st,Event Job,Gamehelper,Gamemaster,Gamemaster Officer, Gamemaster Manager, Gamemaster Director, New Admin, Admin, Senior Admin, Veteran Admin,Head Admin, Director,Managment, Founder, Retired Founder, forum mod, forum admin,forum dev,Yoda,Mace WIndu

current: Versock

I'm likely gonna get told I'm an idiot or mass-dumbed for this but:

You talk about communication and all,  but I've seen you push stuff under the rug due to people asking questions.  I can't exactly say about your early time as CMDR during Leche's term due to the issues people had with HC and Leche's attitude causing people to turn heads away.

With this in mind I can't exactly give you a positive vote.  Your welcome to talk to me at any point. 

• Confused 5
  • Dumb 2

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

Is the application perfect? No, almost every app you'll see someone is blowing smoke somewhere. Is the application the most important part of the process? God no, in all honesty I'd rather just interview the applicants after watching the application. Speaking one to how many are there for the interview seems to be a better factor than reading it. So Guac, you already know what you will do if it does get a little much, I trust in your abilities and I know that you will speak to others regarding any issues if they occur. So with this, I am giving you a +1.

• Agree 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

15 hours ago, Zensras said:

You talk about communication and all,  but I've seen you push stuff under the rug due to people asking questions.  I can't exactly say about your early time as CMDR during Leche's term due to the issues people had with HC and Leche's attitude causing people to turn heads away.

With this in mind I can't exactly give you a positive vote.  Your welcome to talk to me at any point. 

Wasn't that over 6 months ago?

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

🌓🌙

+1

I've worked with Guac his entire time as 212th, from when he first joined to being a commander, and as Outreach when he joined SOBDE, and there are very few negative things I have to say about him. He's extremely dedicated, professional, and easy to work with. I can't think of anyone better to lead SOBDE right now.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

I've had quite a few conversations with Guac regarding 2ndAC and Parjai, and I really like the perspective he puts onto his arguments. I feel like he can lead SOBDE with that attitude

+1

Former: Parjai MEDO Captain Four | Parjai MEDO Major Bear | 2ndACC Commander Barlex | Commander Cody

Forum Admin
On 10/6/2021 at 8:30 PM, Zensras said:

Could you please specify as to what I have "pushed under the rug" and as to how I have not wanted avid communication in any of the roles I do/have held, so I may improve.

Edited by Guac

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Thanks for the feedback. +1

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

On 10/7/2021 at 11:29 AM, Hanz said:

Wasn't that over 6 months ago?

Damn it’s like only certain people can be judged on previous actions and others can’t hmmmm :pepe5head: seems like people can’t make up their mind and will go back to what suits their needs.

anyways away from my Ted talk. I have told you privately what I think you need to work on and since it seems to be the same being said on here, you have my support very tentatively don’t fuck it up or the 4 horsemen may need to assemble again. +1

• Winner 2
  • Dumb 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Agree 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management