Battalion VS Battalion Season 5

Dennis

Hello everyone! It is that time of the year again for Battalion VS Battalion, Season 5! We are excited to bring you the best of all we have learned so far.

This time around it will be a tad bit different, here is how:

This season starts with Round Robin (Schedule will be update below every week, on Wednesday

There will be two game modes that rotate throughout this season which are Team Death Match, VIP Protection.

There will be a total of 9 weeks of round robin until we have a winner!

After having a vote by Battalion Commanders we have decided that each round will be just CT VS CT no specials this year. This will put your aim and strategy to the test. 

EDIT: Must have a minimum of 5 people to partake in a match, failure to have 5 will result in a forfeit of that match. As usual DC-15a/s only

PRIZE FOR WINNING IS 50 MILL TO THE BATTALION

We are looking for Staff members to help out if you are interested please pm Myself 

This season will begin on 10/19/2021 at 12:00PM EST

Season over !

This season was a blast with some good games and some new battalions coming out strong in this showing! 

A massive thanks to @Eagle and @Qal for helping with the dupes. Another huge shout out to @Conrad and @Bro and @Stroodle for helping make this possible and to all the others who helped thanks a ton I had a blast. This was the best season in my eyes that synergy has had and I can’t wait to do more maybe. 

Congrats to SOBDE or Republic Commandos for winning, this season @Lyonaxis contact FYI for your battalions prize money. 

FINAL Standings of Battalions

SOBDE 8-0

DU 6-2

212th 6-2

Rancor 5-3

21st 4-4

104th 3-5

501st 3-5

CG 2-6

41st 0-8

Edited by Dennis
BVB end
  • Agree 2
  • Dumb 7

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Forum Admin

RIP That Naval carry

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

1 hour ago, Dennis said:

This season will begin on 10/12/2021 at 12:00PM EST

Doom's Unit VS Rancor 12 PM EST

41st VS Coruscant Guard 1:15 PM EST

104th VS 21st 2:15 PM EST

212th VS SOBDE 3:15 PM EST

A tuesday. At noon. This is just uhhhh dumb. Gonna be honest. I work, people have school. You will not giving the vast majority of the server a chance to show up. Please change these times to be more accommodating of you know, everyone.

• Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

3 minutes ago, Conrad said:

A tuesday. At noon. This is just uhhhh dumb. Gonna be honest. I work, people have school. You will not giving the vast majority of the server a chance to show up. Please change these times to be more accommodating of you know, everyone.

AH SHIT WRONG DAY 6head moment

• Agree 1

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Ah yes. 
I dually await for the toxicity to begin.

Edited by Phaser

spacer.png
                        Former: Longest x2 Ahsoka 276 Days (432 Combined), Blade of the Jedi (Guardian Lead), 501st: MAJ CMD XO.                      

5 hours ago, Cox said:

Stfu you goin get smoked 

iMa pRo gmOD eSPorTs pVpEr

spacer.png
                        Former: Longest x2 Ahsoka 276 Days (432 Combined), Blade of the Jedi (Guardian Lead), 501st: MAJ CMD XO.                      

• 2 weeks later...

Current Schedule for 10/23/2021

212th VS Coruscant Guard  12 PM EST 

501st VS SOBDE  1 PM EST 

104th VS Doom's Unit 2 PM EST

41st VS Rancor  3 PM EST

21st will have the off week for Week 2
(These are estimated times as it might go longer or shorter. Please have your battalions ready 20 minutes before your match is ready to go)

GAMES ARE SATURDAY 10/23 WEEK 2 BEGINS!

Current Schedule for 10/30/2021

21st VS 501st 12 PM EST

104th VS 41st 1 PM EST  

212th VS Rancor 2 PM EST 

SOBDE  VS Coruscant Guard  3 PM EST 

Doom's Unit will have the off week for Week 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Forum Admin

This thing aint over yet?

• Winner 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

@Dennisthe score is wrong.

if the score is correct you would have the same amount of wins and losses

37 wins

35 loses

Someone has a win when they should have a Loss

Edited by Gadget
  • Informative 2
  • Confused 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Banned
10 minutes ago, Hanz said:

This game was close then a jedi got deployed!

That makes zero sense my boy. 

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Informative 1

r4ymo.gif

2 hours ago, Gadget said:

@Dennisthe score is wrong.

if the score is correct you would have the same amount of wins and losses

37 wins

35 loses

Someone has a win when they should have a Loss

Hey thanks for asking 

DU and 212th had one tie against each other. Gears last request to me was to make sure it had the best outcome if they couldn’t replay the match which wasn’t possible due to scheduling conflicts. So your missing two losses / wins to make it 36 each. 

DU and 212th both were 5-2-1 

per the request the tie was removed in a positive way making it 6-2 for both of them.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 3