Luther's Farewell (For Now)

Hey, it is time for me to step away from GMOD for the time being. Will probably be back eventually but I am just completely burnt out of GMOD and have no drive what so ever to get on. I have been forcing myself to play everyday for a while now and I just can't anymore. With that being said it is time to focus on real life and prepare myself for the Navy and just enjoy life until then. I will still be around in TS and down to play other games but I just can't play GMOD anymore. 

• Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 3
Forum Admin

New World really that important :')
Have fun Luther

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin

o7 champ

From 212th Command to SOBDE Command, it’s been a pleasure 

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

What Rate also for boot camp go for div staff so you don’t have to do watch other than at night 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

1 hour ago, Luther said:

Master-At-Arms, and thanks for the tip!

Noooooooooooo damn bro you about to stand at gates not doing shit. Ight hit with your discord 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.