[Denied] i got banned for 0 reason

NAME2

Name: NAME2
Steam ID: 
Ban Reason: NITRP
Date of Ban: 9/29/2021
Length of Ban: 2 days
Staff Member(s) Involved: B1 Commander 
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: i am a good roleplayer just havnt had a good chance to show it
Evidence to support your claims:  The clip shows i never even went into gen room and the Guard just made up a story to get me banned

Edited by NAME2
the format
  • Agree 1
  • Dumb 2

Please make sure you follow the format provided.

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

This 1 minute clip doesn't encapsulate the total time you spent on the server, you were arrested for Failrp earlier on the server. The evidence doesn't show the whole time you were on the server and doesn't validate that you were "never" in the generator room. 

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

Also other videos on your channel show you and your friends minging on other servers.

You can literally hear at the beginning of the video "Shut it shut it." So you're not just minging on Synergy.

Also looking on your steam profile, you have an image of you being banned for MRDM which doesn't help your case in claiming "I'm a good roleplay I just haven't gotten a good chance to show it.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

Edited by Kortnul
More Proof
  • Disagree 1
  • Informative 1

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

attempted to talk with Name2 about his behavior but after completely ignoring me and attempting to run away, I contacted a staff member and based on what Kortnul and I witnessed It was clear that he had no intention to listen to either of us or roleplay in any aspect. Name2 I want you to know it's nothing personal, I hope that once your ban is up and you come back onto the server you show me how good of a roleplayer you really can be.

(Former) Coruscant Guard REGL ARC XO (Former) 212th Ghost Company Sergeant ARCL Colonel Peel (Former) 332nd REGL ARC LTC (Former) 41st Green Company ARCO CPT (Former) Rancor Alpha-66 SFC Muzzle

13 minutes ago, Kortnul said:

Also other videos on your channel show you and your friends minging on other servers.

You can literally hear at the beginning of the video "Shut it shut it." So you're not just minging on Synergy.

Also looking on your steam profile, you have an image of you being banned for MRDM which doesn't help your case in claiming "I'm a good roleplay I just haven't gotten a good chance to show it.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

yes that may look bad but in the video there is no rules against closing that window 
i had to take a Screen shot of the MRDM ban to appeal it it was a misunderstanding that was cleared since the server had around 120 people on it during a event the GMs were spawning in rebels right outside of the ST bunks which lead to 10 STs killing 3 or more people on accident we all got banned

6 minutes ago, Hondo said:

attempted to talk with Name2 about his behavior but after completely ignoring me and attempting to run away, I contacted a staff member and based on what Kortnul and I witnessed It was clear that he had no intention to listen to either of us or roleplay in any aspect. Name2 I want you to know it's nothing personal, I hope that once your ban is up and you come back onto the server you show me how good of a roleplayer you really can be.

i dont even know who you are......

All I can really say is that it's a one day ban so by the time this gets accepted/denied it will have already been lifted (It says 2 days but that was an error on my part, I changed it back to 1 day)

So if you really are a good roleplayer you will be able to show the server in a day.

Edited by Kortnul

-1, I'm defo assuming you're trying to be the smartest of asses and doing everything that isn't currently a written rule then justify that since it's not written, 'you can do it'. 

By the time someone reviews this report, the 2 day ban will be over so, enjoy your vacation. :pepe5head:

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Forum Admin

You were actively laughing at them and taunting them because you knew you broke the rules whilst they were in a staff sit talking about
Not sure what you expected. -1
spacer.png

Your ban will probably be finished before this actually gets accepted or denied aswell.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

I have seen you act about, and I even told you multiple times to stop before you had gotten Banned. Please Take this time to rethink your actions here on Synergy before returning, You'll have a much better time on the server if you just follow the rules.

Current Lore Character: N/A

Lore Characters Played: Hardcase x2 Tiplar Ridge x2 Fives Maze