Synergy 1 year anniversary

Today marks my day that i have played synergy for 1 year! Its awesome to make friends here, i have enjoyed talking to alot of you guys  I just wanted to post this as a reminder so i dont forget about this next year. Here is a list of the people

I remember roaming titan base with 20+ people on having shitty harley events,meeting  Nova, and Young as echo and fixer and begging anyone to ENG train me. Seeing shit boom in it just going in a upward spiral really makes me happy to see the server and the future, it keeps me motivated seeing that shit can improve, its my daily motivation to be honest

Cant wait for another year on synergy!

Edited by Bacta
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 6
  • Dumb 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

• Founder
Founder

Honestly I think it's really cool for you to have joined when Synergy was at its lowest activity wise. That means you've been able to see all the shenanigans and rebuilding that's needed to happen to get us where we are now. Thanks for sticking around and being a chill dude:peepoLove:

• Friendly 1
  • Founder
Founder

ae7bc4c4707862eb3b8e865bf56bf291.png

• Funny 1

1 year? Those are rookie numbers. You better pump them up.

Nah, its always good to see someone enjoying the server for a long time, I've just been here too long, coming up 4 years.

:PepeHands:

Edited by Gadget

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

1 year? That’s a milestone. 

Now try making it to 3-4.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Forum Admin

So glad i didnt ENG train you :pepeL:

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3