Dono main event

Dono

9/10
It was very well planned and set up. I can tell it had a challenge and curve to it. Sadly ruined by BHs killing us in the shield causing us to basically ruin the challenge of the event. Causing our limited respawns kinda pointless. Since it seemed like they didn't follow the rules of the rayshield. But I have no clue. 

Banned

9/10 lot of effort you were on it all day and it went well

3/10 Saying this.

"BECAUSE YALL COMPLAINED ABOUT ME GIVING ORDERS THROUGH INTERCOM EVERYTHING WAS LEFT TO THE PPL REMAINING AND ONLY UNTIL THE PPL INSIDE FIXED THE SHIELD" 

Is just so unfair to everyone else playing the event, not every single person complained about you being on the intercom, like 3-4 people said it was bad, so you decided to punish everyone in the event is a horrible idea. Alongside, even though the BH's weren't part of your event you should've told them to stop ruining your event, since they did ruin the event. The dupe was really cool, but that's a horrible attitude if you're ruining your OWN event because of a few people.

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 3

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

1 minute ago, Kortnul said:

3/10 Saying this.

"BECAUSE YALL COMPLAINED ABOUT ME GIVING ORDERS THROUGH INTERCOM EVERYTHING WAS LEFT TO THE PPL REMAINING AND ONLY UNTIL THE PPL INSIDE FIXED THE SHIELD" 

Is just so unfair to everyone else playing the event, not every single person complained about you being on the intercom, like 3-4 people said it was bad, so you decided to punish everyone in the event is a horrible idea. Alongside, even though the BH's weren't part of your event you should've told them to stop ruining your event, since they did ruin the event. The dupe was really cool, but that's a horrible attitude if you're ruining your OWN event because of a few people.

honestly, it wasnt really the full intention, I just couldn't word it well since my roomate was in my room during my pts. but i understand what your saying and that wasn't the only reason. Multiple times throughout the event were ppl staring at console / terminals and doing nothing throughout the event. If people dont make the attempt to do anything, nothing will occur.

• Informative 1

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Dono said:

honestly, it wasnt really the full intention, I just couldn't word it well since my roomate was in my room during my pts. but i understand what your saying and that wasn't the only reason. Multiple times throughout the event were ppl staring at console / terminals and doing nothing throughout the event. If people dont make the attempt to do anything, nothing will occur.

I really did like the dupe, it was amazing going through all of it and I loved the idea of the event, it's just sadly the BH's were killing everyone, and your decision to punish everyone else. I honestly don't think you did it with the intention of harming the event and I completely understand that if people are just walking past the shield generator, but overall it hurt the event. I'd love to see the dupe and same idea again with the rayshield at a later time.

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

6/10 I don't think the event was bad. I just think that it ended up missing parts to make it possible for the troopers after a point. A lot of the CTs died from hunters, the event job droid, or just the NPC droids and the ones seemingly left (including jedi that just kinda went on pushing forward) didn't seem to either know the generator being talked about or didn't care. Also there was some mixed messages in OOC at the time where someone said the event was over when it wasn't or something? It was a bit unclear. The dupe itself was pretty amazing and the combat was fine. 

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone