Objective: Survive. :) - MVL

Mavelle

Name: Mavelle

Who helped (If applicable): Day, Jova, Luther

Event/Encounter Name: TITLE BRO

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Recon Regimental deployment! Horror! Krieg! Zombies! They survived and orbitally bombarded the facility! Good shit!

KrMCdFv.png

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

9/10
More Horror Events.
Great ambience and atmosphere literally had chills when I saw movement in a dark hallway.
- Would be great if you marked consoles etc that have already been through other than that it was great.

Edited by Phaser

spacer.png
                        Former: Longest x2 Ahsoka 276 Days (432 Combined), Blade of the Jedi (Guardian Lead), 501st: MAJ CMD XO.                      

9.5/10 
Where do I even start bro.
The start was the only part that was a little iffy, with everyone just kinda deadbrain sprinting forward and starting to run through everything. I felt like I was gonna have to go into babysitter mode the whole event, but that wasn't the case. 
The commlink cutting out was just so well done. So sick. Really liked that aspect of it. 
I didn't really get immersed until we got through the tram, but once it was us 8 41st grouped up in a circle making a gameplan, I was just so into it. The fact that we had to use the power cells and get them to the top, and then realize we had to leave bc of the zombies was really good.
The best part was definitely the end though. Holding the exit as the zombies funneled in was great. Having to shoot them a bunch felt really organic. Like it was perfect health. Not impossible to kill, but draining two shotgun mags into a zombie and watching it fall over was beyond satisfying. 
Music was overall an 8/10, only because once the real crunch time happened, there wasn't really any crunch time music to back it up. The ominous music while it was ominous was off the fucking chain, and really got me into it.
Overall a great experience. Bravo Bravo Bravo. Finally enjoyed myself PLAYING the game rather than making it for the first time in a long time.

• Winner 3

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.