[ACCEPTED] Staff Application - Axar

Axar

RP Name: Parjai Lead MEDL WO Bear

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:210264683

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: US CENT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): So I have been an Admin beforehand a few times, I resigned twice because I was burnt out because I was in school, had a job, a girlfriend, and was an Officer in my battalion. I have a LOT more free time now since I've graduated from HS. I wasn't originally planning on going for staff again however I find a calling to it the more and more I play on the server. I just want to make a comeback and help out on the server every way I can. I usually am on from around 10AM-12AM with a break here and there so I can help out early mornings or later nights. I also have only really experienced the TR program and I would like to dabble in the GM field of things this time around. I would like to work my way up and start working with the rest of GMs with deployments and bigger server events. Another thing is I have accomplished a lot in my battalion at least i'd like to think so I would like to take on more things to do in my off time like taking tickets rather then just running around in lobby aimlessly.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well, im 18 obviously, I am a Manager working for Kilian Management Services, I pretty much just eat sleep work game repeat. I don't know where i'm going with my life right now but i'd like to pursue law enforcement, actually, my originial plan was to go into the Military line of work but I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease so I can't do that anymore which really sucks. And I really love History and Math at least when I understand it that is, most of the time I don't honestly...

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yeah, my highest rank really was Admin, I was dedicated to the TR program and made it to TRO, and I really liked helping out with Game Masters on deployments and Main Server Events. I had more fun helping events which is why I want to tryout the gamemaster program this time around.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1200+ Hours

Edited by Axar

RIP Family of Euphoria

Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3